No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to start pondering what John might have shown Teyla. I do owe Jeyla another fic (from years ago) after all.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      I'm going to start pondering what John might have shown Teyla. I do owe Jeyla another fic (from years ago) after all.
      That sounds great! I look forward to reading what you come up with.
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Please link me up when you do!
        sigpic

Comment

The more I think of it, the more possibilities I see for fics in that ep.
          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #36 Entries

raduzhok

Link (for size)

Blencathra

RodneyIsGodney

mrscopterdoc

JadedWraith

FanGirl

link for size

taris-eirien

Everlovin

dragongirl

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #37

I just want to say a huge Thank You to dragongirl for running the last challenge for me....I got 2 weeks off since she extended it and that was awesome!

This week, we're going to move out of our comfort zone yet again. Make art for a TV show or movie that you have never seen. Why is this uncomfortable? Well, we all have reasons for not watching something, like you don't like the genre or a character and now you have to deliberately look for pics for it and make art with it! We like making art about things we like or love, and this time, we don't get to do that.

entries due to me Monday noon your time July 7th.
              sigpic

Comment

WOW!!! These are all impressive. Copter do we post in here or just give them to you? I might take a crack at it.

Comment

Sci, we send them to Copter. Or DG if she's the one who's running the challenge.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                    I would love to have been on here back n the day. I found Stargate very late in the game. I remember years ago watching the movie and S1 of SG1, but we got rid of cable and I lost track of the show. I'm so glad I found it again. It is my absolute favorite. and J/T are my favorite ship.

I liked Alphas.
                    You would've had a blast. We had Motivational Posters and other artwork. Use to have a list of fanfics that came out weekly/monthly. Wish I could find it for you. So many talented people. We had a few that did awesome vids too. Too bad I can't find the fansites they were on.
                    I came in around S3 and fell in love with JT. They are so perfect together. <3

They should've continued that show.

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                    I'll be here at 6pm eastern. Nice pics and vids.

@Scifan, welcome back. Nice to see you.
                    Thanks Blue. I won't be on alot. Kids are out of school, but I'll try to pop in now and then.

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                    Yay! Can't wait to watch Home.
                    Home was an Awesome ep. Teyla gets to hang out with John... and no one else.

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                      John is selling Teyla on going to Earth with him.
                      Had to pull the popcorn card.

Why in Runner did McKay imply that he and Ford weren't friends? We can see an emerging friendship here - at least on Ford's part.

Bummer! They ate all the popcorn. I've read some great fics where Teyla insisted on more gourmet varieties of popcorn. And John makes sure they're shipped/made there for her. Just a little subtle shippy thing.
                      That's because McKay was more self centered and stuck up in Season 1

Cool thought to insert in a fanfic.

First plot hole they should have picked up on! Jack is in charge of the SGC at the moment, not General Hammond.
                      Oh yeah! Didn't think of that.

Love how the aliens inserted Teyla into John's reality. Also, is this maybe a hint of John's affluence? The limo and all?

The Razzie/ Carson/Liz shipper in me just cringes at all the scenes with Elizabeth and Simon. Both here and in future seasons. Just painful!
                      So many cute scenes with them. Her shopping, the limo, her first beer....
                      Didn't they say something about think she'd be more comfortable with John? I'll have to look.

'HAMMOND': Major Sheppard seemed uniquely capable of manipulating his own fabricated reality.

SHEPPARD: When I think about the scenarios I could have thought up, I'd kick myself.

'HAMMOND': The realities you experienced were fabrications of your own minds. (To Teyla) Since you had no memories of Earth to draw from, you shared in Major Sheppard's illusion.

SHEPPARD (to Teyla): I thought that was you. (He looks down at her outfit.)
                      Last edited by scifan; 30 June 2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Sci, we send them to Copter. Or DG if she's the one who's running the challenge.
                        Oh ok. How are you doing?

Comment

Life is just as crazy as always. But it's going pretty good.
                          sigpic

Comment

send them to me please
                            sigpic

Comment

Life is just as crazy as always. But it's going pretty good.
                              That's good, not the crazy part, but you know what I mean. lol

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              send them to me please
                              Ok. Copter.

Comment

Hubby gets home tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much time I will have this week. But I'd love to be in on this challenge.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X