No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always liked dealing with aliens/alien environments. Seeing how "our" people interact and fit in with their societies, seeing the aliens trying to fit in with ours.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Rodney and his uber arrogance without the softening of us actually liking him as yet.

Ah, War and Peace. So not interested in ever reading it. I'd rather bring something I'd read over and over.
      sigpic

Comment

John is selling Teyla on going to Earth with him.
        sigpic

Comment

War and peace was not a favorite of mine either.
          sigpic
          Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Why in Runner did McKay imply that he and Ford weren't friends? We can see an emerging friendship here - at least on Ford's part.

Bummer! They ate all the popcorn. I've read some great fics where Teyla insisted on more gourmet varieties of popcorn. And John makes sure they're shipped/made there for her. Just a little subtle shippy thing.
            sigpic

Comment

First plot hole they should have picked up on! Jack is in charge of the SGC at the moment, not General Hammond.
              sigpic

Comment

I love the shippy
                sigpic

Comment

Speaking of shippy... John is totally checking her out when he offers to take her to get a new outfit.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's right. Jack was in charge at this point.
                    sigpic

Comment

Love how the aliens inserted Teyla into John's reality. Also, is this maybe a hint of John's affluence? The limo and all?

The Razzie/ Carson/Liz shipper in me just cringes at all the scenes with Elizabeth and Simon. Both here and in future seasons. Just painful!
                      sigpic

Comment

The dog there? Is actually Torri's dog. Cool bit.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness... Rodney in his boxers
                          sigpic

Comment

Was that bit with the kiss (Elizabeth/Simon) the first clue for her that the whole thing wasn't real?

Love Rodney's t-shirt. Very him.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think he questioned their friendship because h and Radek were always picking on Ford... and Ford was all over the board last time they saw each other. I would hope that he did concider Ford a friend
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, what a missed opportunity to learn more about Ford! We got almost nothing and had to deal with the closed issue of Elizabeth/Simon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X