No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME JOB EVERYONE ON THE ARTWORK... I AM SO IMPRESSED! I feel like I am in the dark ages with my computer skills..

DJ'S GIRL- LOVE THE FIC.. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH..
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

I'll have to get caught up on this thread, but I love what I'm seeing. Wonderful pictures, and I look forward to reading the ficlet(s). Here's another picture to add to the bunch.

sigpic

Comment

I love that the kiss is so passionate! I think she was startled (I've heard some ugly things about this kiss) and maybe thought that John didn't think of her that way. The secret smile she has at the end of the episode tells me that she will be thinking of that kiss and all the possibilities it presents.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thank you. I loved doing the art and reading the ficlet.

I've seen some not so nice things about the kiss too, but I ignore it. She was startled because she wasn't expecting it, but we got to know what John really wanted
          sigpic

Comment

I think we need more JT fics too.
            Nice art Lady Blue.
            I'm finding more motivation.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad you all enjoyed the fic let. I was nervous about doing it.
              sigpic
              Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

So speaking of that kiss... Here is an excerpt I wrote about that scene...
                Enjoy

Spoiler:
                ~4:35 Additional insight S2E8 "Conversion"~

Things had been smooth and easy the past few months between John and Teyla. They still had hopes of finding Ford, but for now it seemed that Aiden did not want to be found. They didn't have as much alone time now that their new friend Ronon had decided to stay on Atlantis. Teyla didn't mind. It helped her and John to focus on their friendship, and put other feelings aside.
                But now it was their alone time. She and John sparing together, releasing some pent up tension was always nice. Today however John was kicking her but. It was as if he suddenly mastered everything she had taught him the past year.
                -John: Not bad, huh?
                -Teyla:Yes, yes... You are doing very well.
                They sparred again and Teyla could not believe her eyes. It was quite impressive the way he moved. And John was likewise impressed by the way she was moving. It was as if all the thoughts he had of her before suddenly came rushing to his mind. She was incredibly sexy, and he wanted one thing. Her!
                -Teyla: You have been practicing.
                -John: Not really...
                He liked hearing in her voice how impressed she was with his skills, and now really wanted to show off for her. He tossed one of the sticks aside, and prepared to spar again, but one handed.
                She threw everything she had at him and he fended her off like it was no problem at all. John had always been able to control his feelings when they sparred. It was easy because it was usually him being being taken down. But for some reason, he could not push aside his feelings... And he didn't want to either. For so long he had wanted to do this. To kiss her. And now there was nothing stopping him. He backed her into the wall and held her there. The rush through his body felt incredible. He couldn't count how many times he had wanted her like this. Teyla wasn't sure wether to be turned on or terrified. It was very confusing.
                -Teyla: You are showing considerable leap in ability Col. Shepard.
                -John: You can call me John when we're off the clock.
                -Teyla: (raising an eyebrow) Very well... John.
                -John: There you go.
                -Teyla: Should we continue or do you...
                That was all the self control John could muster. He tossed the stick aside and kissed her with every ounce of passion in him. In that moment all he could think of was how desperately he wanted her and had to have her. Teyla could feel his tongue slip into her mouth and her knees began to weaken. In that moment she let her hands press against his chest to enjoy his sudden urg. Then it was as if she realized that this was not what they should be doing. She quickly removed her hands from his chest and managed to break from his kiss. She was breathing heavily from the shock and thrill of the situation. John felt a sense of excitement and confusion, as he tried to wrap his mind around the fact that he had just kissed her. After months of forcing himself not to... He finally did it.
                -John: I'm not really sure just what happened?
                -Teyla: Colonel...
                -John: That was interesting.
                Just then they heard Becket over the intercom calling for John to report to the infirmary. John was going to ask if they could continue this later, but then he realized that he might have actually scared Teyla.
                -John: ( concerned) You ok?
                -Teyla: ( not sure how to respond) Dr. Becket will be expecting you.
                -John: Yeah...
                He looked at her for a moment suddenly remembering why they had never done this before. If Teyla were going to be on his team fighting by his side, there could be no intimacy. They had to leave it as friends. Now in this moment he hoped he had not screwed it all up. Teyla hid it well, but her feelings for him were just as strong as ever, and now that he had kissed her so passionately, she didn't know how to suppress them again.
                Teyla reminded herself that there could be nothing between them. She forced herself to focus on that, and not the passion in his kiss. She had never been kissed like that before. Her commitment to her betrothal was very strong. But in this moment she thought she could easily walk away from that commitment. " His priority must be with his people..." She told herself. " One day he will return to Earth and not come back" She took another deep breath. " My commitment must be to my people" . She let that sink in for a moment, until she was resolved and strong again.
                sigpic

Comment

Loved it DJ! Thanks for the J/T goodies!
                  sigpic

Comment

You are most welcome!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                      I'll have to get caught up on this thread, but I love what I'm seeing. Wonderful pictures, and I look forward to reading the ficlet(s). Here's another picture to add to the bunch.

Love this pic!
                      sigpic

Comment

So, what sort of concerted shippiness can we do? Our own art challenges? A Round Robin fic? Fic recs? Any ideas?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          So, what sort of concerted shippiness can we do? Our own art challenges? A Round Robin fic? Fic recs? Any ideas?
                          I'd be up for anything! I am feeling the Shippiness!
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Hump Day everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I've not done fics or a round robin (I kind of have an idea what that entails but not sure). I'm always up for art! All of the above sound fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

As to the Round Robin, I have all the parts to one we started years ago and haven't quite finished, if you want me to post an example (tomorrow, I'm just about out the door now) Otherwise, basically someone starts a story and it gets handed off to someone else. That person can add as little as a paragraph or as much as s/he likes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X