No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This scene was so telling. Sam and Caldwell had already agreed to go ahead with the rescue mission, but John felt he had to go, regardless of the risk to himself.

The question is does his injuries put the entire rescue mission and his team mates at risk?

I think if it were any other Atlantis member... Probably. But because this is John rescuing Teyla, it leads one to believe (Sam and Jennifer in this case) that he will do anything to get her back and he wasn't going to leave that cruiser without her.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
      And here it is. The screen cap for The scene RH posted last night.
      That's perfect that you got the pic right when she grabs his arm. The look of anguish/determination on his face is spot on. Joe is a great actor.
      Last edited by Twi'lek; 23 April 2014, 06:09 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Love that scene!

Unfortunately it's been a lousy day.
        I hope that you had a better day today.
        sigpic

Comment

Love that scene!

Unfortunately it's been a lousy day.
          Hope its been a better day for you!!

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
          This scene was so telling. Sam and Caldwell had already agreed to go ahead with the rescue mission, but John felt he had to go, regardless of the risk to himself.

The question is does his injuries put the entire rescue mission and his team mates at risk?

I think if it were any other Atlantis member... Probably. But because this is John rescuing Teyla, it leads one to believe (Sam and Jennifer in this case) that he will do anything to get her back and he wasn't going to leave that cruiser without her.
          There was no way John was not going to be part of Teyla's rescue. He was team leader (and he cares about her more than she knows ) so he was going to go no matter what... I don't think he put anyone else in danger. He came through when he needed to as he always does. Ronan and Rodney and even Sam I think knew that there was no way he was not going. I think Teyla being in labor was more of problem than John's injury. She wasn't going anywhere in the condition she was in when they found her. I also think that the rules that would apply here on earth in their situation are not always the same in Pegasus. Things don't always go according to the book.
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            Hope its been a better day for you!!

There was no way John was not going to be part of Teyla's rescue. He was team leader (and he cares about her more than she knows ) so he was going to go no matter what... I don't think he put anyone else in danger. He came through when he needed to as he always does. Ronan and Rodney and even Sam I think knew that there was no way he was not going. I think Teyla being in labor was more of problem than John's injury. She wasn't going anywhere in the condition she was in when they found her. I also think that the rules that would apply here on earth in their situation are not always the same in Pegasus. Things don't always go according to the book.
            Love your observations. Overall, I loved this episode. Probably my favorite of S5.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning J/T shippers. Hope all is well today.
              sigpic

Comment

Challenge Update
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for those of you who were wondering about RiG's hidden easter eggs in this sig:

Spoiler:
                1 in his mohawk, one above his hear, one in between those two , one on his neck, one on his shoulder and 2 in his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reminder about challenge #29

Make a visual representation of any Stargate episode {SG1, SGA or SGU or any of the movies}
                But you cannot use any SG related caps or words in your art. So for example the SGA episode "Rising" you might show some bread dough rising. When you send me your art, please include the title of the episode in your PM.
                If you need a list of all the episodes check here.

If you want more of a challenge or that one stumps you, do a little spring cleaning. Go back through all the challenges and do one that you missed. {look here for a list}

entries due to me Monday April 28th by noon your time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                If you haven't done the survey yet, please take a few minutes to do so. Even if you haven't done any of the challenges, you can still answer!

Survey time!
                Please take a few minutes to copy and paste and answer these 5 questions into a PM to me please. Thanks!

1. What would you like to learn more about in your art? [coloring, filters, etc]

2. What challenges do you like best? [fun ones, ones where you learn something new, list specific challenges you loved if you have them]

3. What challenges do you dislike?

4. Do you visit any other threads on GW where the art challenge is not posted? If so, do you think they might like to join us?

5. Would you ever want to host the challenge for me one week?
                sigpic

Comment

I got a couple of those. Didn't look into the name though.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ah! I didn't look at the name. I got the ret. That was pretty cool.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone. It's another busy day for me. Taking the girls to training then I've got back to back classes tonight! Whew! I'm glad we have fabulous weather to make the day easier.
                      sigpic

Comment

Going to play a few games in the Commissary.
                        I'll try to get back on later. I need to check out some of the whump and Thunk threads tonight
                        sigpic

Comment

I got the baby to sleep so I am free for the night. Contemplating if I should go to bed early lol. What to do... What to do...
                          sigpic

Comment

I got a couple of those. Didn't look into the name though.
                            I LOVE the new look Ever! That is so cute!
                            sigpic

Comment

I change the look once a month or so.

Baby asleep early? (or at least on time?) either sleep or do fannish stuffs! Watch show, artify, write shippy stuff.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I change the look once a month or so.

Baby asleep early? (or at least on time?) either sleep or do fannish stuffs! Watch show, artify, write shippy stuff.
                                Sleep a tad early. She should sleep through the night. We had a busy day. Nice weather so we went to the park. I am relaxing and playing around on the GW forum. I might practice some art or et a jump on the challenge.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X