• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh! I loves!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I wonder if these pics are FIC inspiring. I'm already excited to read the next SGA chapter. I'd like to read your Stargate SG1 series too, but will it have spoilers for the Atlantis side?
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ever and Twi.

And yes. They are inspiring me to get busy with the fic and finish the series. If you read the Stargate Nexus Series there are a few Spoilers through out for Lorne. 3)How to spot a Fake... At the very end so you can skip that. 6) Finding Destiny... Rodney just some hints. The real Spoilers don't start till Jack and Sam's wedding in 7) The Truth Hurts. So there is a bit of reading you can do if you like.
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I have the next story for SGA almost ready, but I am wanting to write more for the McKay/Keller/Ronon/Amelia situation. I don't want to mess it up. JT was easy as well as the IOA and HWC stuff.
          I want to avoid a love triangle situation. So when we left SGA s5 Jennifer chose Rodney. and I can't see Ronon getting with her now, because of his friendship with Rodney, even if he still has feelings for her ( which he did at the intro of Brain Storm)
          And Amelia is not chopped liver. She's pretty awesome so I have to work out Ronon and Jennifer's feelings and move them along with in the story.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
            I have the next story for SGA almost ready, but I am wanting to write more for the McKay/Keller/Ronon/Amelia situation. I don't want to mess it up. JT was easy as well as the IOA and HWC stuff.
            I want to avoid a love triangle situation. So when we left SGA s5 Jennifer chose Rodney. and I can't see Ronon getting with her now, because of his friendship with Rodney, even if he still has feelings for her ( which he did at the intro of Brain Storm)
            And Amelia is not chopped liver. She's pretty awesome so I have to work out Ronon and Jennifer's feelings and move them along with in the story.
            Oh Interesting! I have to go teach a class, but I'd be happy to discuss when I get back.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
              Oh Interesting! I have to go teach a class, but I'd be happy to discuss when I get back.
              Sounds good. I should be back on after dinner... Or after I put my little angel to bed.
              sigpic

Comment

Putting my mod hat on here

Photo manipulations. All manipulations must be appropriate for all ages. This means no compromising positions, no nudity, and all manipulations must be in good taste (at the sole discretion of the moderators). This excludes manips that create two actors kissing, or the like. If they haven't kissed in real life, we don't want pictures of them kissing here. Putting a person's head on another person's body is also inappropriate.

comes directly from the rules. http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...sics#faq_rules

Just please bear this in mind as you have your contest
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure, but I'm going to take that as a no to putting One Rachel/Teyla head on another Rachel/ Teyla body.

And putting an actors head on someone else's body doesn't work for me.

I better read up on these if I'm going to participate in challenges and contributing pics.
                  sigpic

Comment

They say you learn something new every day.
                    sigpic

Comment

RE Ronon/Jen/McKay/Amelia...
                      If you are going by canon, then I don't see how Ronon and Jen can get together. From what I saw Ronon had a very sensitive side that not many got to see. We see this when Teyla gets sick and when Weir is dying. I don't think Jen ever really saw him as more that the hot macho guy... even though he was super sweet in Quarantine. I think during Lost Tribe she might have thought he was too much for her to handle and chose Rodney (safer bet).

I don't see Ronon as a player, so if he is with someone , I think he will take it seriously.

I will have to think on this one some more.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you for your thoughts on this one. I wondered how everyone else saw this go down. I think it's easy to say the TPTB changed their minds ( because that's what appended) but within the fic I have to either make the story make sense or ignore it (which is no fun).

I think the direction I will take it on Ronon's side is that Keller reminds him of Malina. He wasn't ready to move on because he was still missing her.

As far as Keller/McKay I think some of the same personality issues that messed him up with Katie are still there. Keller is still trying to change him in BS and EATG... So I'm kind of excited to write about them. I know we get a glimps of Rodney in SGU and he is the same old Rdney
                        sigpic

Comment

On another note... Here is some S4 JT Shippiness

sigpic

Comment

On another note... Here is some S4 JT Shippiness

Love their looks. They had great chemistry.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow this will be my 300th post! Decided to commemorate the moment with a sweet Sheyla pic. I am on my way!
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow this will be my 300th post! Decided to commemorate the moment with a sweet Sheyla pic. I am on my way!
                                Congrats! And thanks for the sweet Sheyla pic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X