No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is just the simple difference of hairstyles. I was saying how it's more the separate personalities of Rachel vs Teyla. Rachel carries herself differently when she's playing Teyla.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That is true. I've seen a lot of great Joe/ Rachel pics, but they would never fly for JT. but I guess that true for most of the characters. Jason/Ronon is the hardest one or me.
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

There are lots of actor/character stuff that is hard to make work for just character art. I do try.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't do a lot of photoshoping, but this one works for me as a wedding type pic. It's gorgeous.
          sigpic

Comment

I think sometimes we just have to try it and see if it works. Sometimes it doesn't, but when it does we can do a happy dance
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              There are lots of actor/character stuff that is hard to make work for just character art. I do try.
              Me too. Trying to come up with a wedding pic for them was tricky. I did try photo shopping their heads onto another couples body, but it just seemed... Not right.
              Fortunately I found these two pics and when I put them together with the background I really liked it.
              Rachel has another pic in the same dress with a more serious composure. I might see is that one works as well.
              sigpic

Comment

What I'm wondering - and I don't have the skill (or the pics) to do it, is could Teyla's head be photoshopped onto Rachel's body. That way we can get more of Teyla in the pic.

I'm so useless when it comes to such things.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  What I'm wondering - and I don't have the skill (or the pics) to do it, is could Teyla's head be photoshopped onto Rachel's body. That way we can get more of Teyla in the pic.

I'm so useless when it comes to such things.
                  Oh...hmmm... Rather than Teyla's head on a strangers body... That might work. I will play with it tonight. It has to be the right pic. I will have to work on my blending skills too.

Is it sad that this stuff excites me?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                    Oh...hmmm... Rather than Teyla's head on a strangers body... That might work. I will play with it tonight. It has to be the right pic. I will have to work on my blending skills too.

Is it sad that this stuff excites me?
                    I can't wait to see what you come up with!
                    sigpic

Comment

I like trying it too. No biggie!

I just have a very limited program and I muddle through all my art stuffs.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's fun for me too. I think it's normal. Creativity is good for you.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't believe she napped long enough for me to try this. I think I can do better, but I really have to find the time to get the right pics for the job.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The pic was pixelating quite a bit so they aren't as clear as the first ones with Rachel's head.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X