• Show
Clear All

Here he is tickling her

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Verbal Cascade has Episode 3 up! Choices

Psst! You're supposed to stop by and pimp your stories, dearheart!
      sigpic

Comment

Ha! Thats a good point. I shall endeavour to pimp more often in the future!

Hope you've been enjoying the stories. I've had alot of fun writing Episode Three!

Been struggling with some mental health issues. I'm just glad I've got so many DVD boxsets to keep me sane. Ish.

Comment

Sane never happens around here. Insane lack of time though.

Hope you're able to deal/get some help. Box sets of SGA definitely helps!

Yes, I've been enjoying the stories as I have time to read.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for writing, VerbalCascade. I still have some catching up to do. I hope you're feeling better.

sigpic

Comment

I be back

I feel as though I was gone a long time,but it's only been a few weeks...Real Life got in The Way.
              Last edited by america126; 30 October 2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin;13999876[IMG
                http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/John%20Teyla/JTgoosed-1.jpg[/IMG]
                Love it!

Lady Blue - That is one of my favorite scenes between these two. Thalen can definitely tell that John has such strong feelings for Teyla and the look on Rodney's face after that scene was precious!

Originally posted by VerbalCascade View Post
                Ha! Thats a good point. I shall endeavour to pimp more often in the future!

Hope you've been enjoying the stories. I've had alot of fun writing Episode Three!

Been struggling with some mental health issues. I'm just glad I've got so many DVD boxsets to keep me sane. Ish.
                Awesome Job Verbal Cascade! Hope you feel better soon. John and Teyla sure make me feel better!
                sigpic
                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                Forever!!

Comment

That look by Rodney is why I don't buy his "I never knew" thing that comes up in fics from time to time. Rodney so knew what was coming.

I so love the whole "He cares for you, more than you know" *sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                    Love it!

[IMG]http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w570/DameBleu/RachelTeyla%20Stuff/longgoodbye_IMG]

Lady Blue - That is one of my favorite scenes between these two. Thalen can definitely tell that John has such strong feelings for Teyla and the look on Rodney's face after that scene was precious!
                    I keep meaning to do a rewatch and still haven't had the time. I do think that scene provided some interesting insight into both characters. I feel bad because I can't even remember Rodney's face. It's been that long since I've watched the episode. I do remember John and Teyla's exchange because it was so powerful. But alas, it was foreshadowing that never came to fruition.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                      I keep meaning to do a rewatch and still haven't had the time. I do think that scene provided some interesting insight into both characters. I feel bad because I can't even remember Rodney's face. It's been that long since I've watched the episode. I do remember John and Teyla's exchange because it was so powerful. But alas, it was foreshadowing that never came to fruition.

True..but according to Joe Mallozzi's blog from last March, it was in the plans so I like to keep dreaming of what could have been..
                      sigpic
                      Forever!!

Comment

Oh, that's interesting to know. I wonder how they would have done it.

sigpic

Comment

LOVE the pic above. You are all right about the strong feelings between John and Teyla. it would have been fun to see how the writers would have gotten them together in the series.
                          Long sigh.....
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Good morning all, Just stopping by to wish all a SPOOKTACULAR HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
                            Have a fun filled day!

Hopefully our favorite Lanteans will enjoy the day as well!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Thanks for the kind messages everyone, it helps more than you know.

I'm on medication and am now seeing a pyschiatrist so hopefully I'll be better soon. SGA has definitely helped make me feel better, until it ends anyway.

I've got Episode Three pretty much written now, just need to proof-read and I'll post the remaining chapters plus a little bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by VerbalCascade View Post
                                Thanks for the kind messages everyone, it helps more than you know.

I'm on medication and am now seeing a pyschiatrist so hopefully I'll be better soon. SGA has definitely helped make me feel better, until it ends anyway.

I've got Episode Three pretty much written now, just need to proof-read and I'll post the remaining chapters plus a little bonus.
                                Glad to hear that you are getting the help you need to feel better. SGA does the trick for me too. Always cheers me up Looking forward to your next chapters! Loving it!
                                sigpic
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X