• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hello, guys! If you have any John/Teyla fic recs that are also episode tags, please feel free to drop them at the Stargate Atlantis episode Tag fic list in the Fanfic subforum. Spread the J/T love!

Comment

I'll dig some up for this one too. There were some exchanges and challenges that happened during the holidays, and then there's some big bang/reverse bang stuff that I've seen, but I haven't read any of those. Thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Guys, over at Beya we had a Luck of the Irish One Day Event on Sunday.

Here's the masterlist of what was submitted. Some really cool stuff and a fic that's still a work in progress. As always keep an eye out for the ratings.

Enjoy!
          http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/513056.html
          sigpic

Comment

I'll check it out here soon. Looking forward to the fic!
            sigpic

Comment

I know I haven't been here in while, more like a long while, but I thought I would pop in and post this. It's the preview of my Sam/Jack and Sheppard/Teyla Music Video #1 and it will not be finished until I figure out how to video cap with a VCR/DVD combo because I need to finish video capping the clips I need. I did use SmartSound music so that I could put it up on Youtube.

If there is anyone who wanted to see this and they don't visit this thread anymore let them know about this because I may have for gotten who. Here's the direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G212Tql6XJk

I know I am late in posting this as I posted this last year in Shipsgiving 2012: A Sam/Jack Celebration! thread for that ship but I forgot to post it here then. I shall try to get caught up on this thread and pop in more.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

^ That's a nice video, but there were these high pitched scraping sounds in it. Other than that, good job!

sigpic

Comment

I think this thread would like what Joe Mallozzi said would have been in the Extinction Movie (or 6th season if it had happened). From his blog tonight:

Enemy fighters are scrambled, Beckett takes the chair, the mother ship faces off against Atlantis, the city takes significant damage, Teyla suffers a terrible loss, some wonderful heroic moments for Ronon, McKay, and Teyla as well.

Atlantis re-establishes itself, Beckett gets his turtles back from Rodney and assumes a permanent position as Atlantis’s new head of medical R&D, and John comforts a grieving Teyla now aware – via the revelations of time travel – that they are destined to be together.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, that makes me so very happy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                      I think this thread would like what Joe Mallozzi said would have been in the Extinction Movie (or 6th season if it had happened). From his blog tonight:

Enemy fighters are scrambled, Beckett takes the chair, the mother ship faces off against Atlantis, the city takes significant damage, Teyla suffers a terrible loss, some wonderful heroic moments for Ronon, McKay, and Teyla as well.

Atlantis re-establishes itself, Beckett gets his turtles back from Rodney and assumes a permanent position as Atlantis’s new head of medical R&D, and John comforts a grieving Teyla now aware – via the revelations of time travel – that they are destined to be together.
                      Ahh. You beat me hun. I was gonna post the same thing. So so happy. Would've loved seen it on the screen... Dying for more pics. It's no CONFIRMED... they were meant to be. Imagine how S6 would've been. *sigh*

Comment

I know it's been ages since I've been in here. Lost my mojo, but the news was great to hear directly from Joe. I think the scenes between Sheppard and Todd would've been awesome and so happy they were gonna bring back Carson.. even if it was for R&D. Oh and I wonder if Teyla's loss was going to Kanna... either him leaving or he dies.

Great job Planet. Thank you. *HUGS* <3

Comment

I'm wanting to read/write a fic now that tells about the future John sees so he knows that he and Teyla are together.

Probably read as I've no time in the near future to actually write. Here's hoping though!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            *runs in after, er, years*

We (gater101, scifan, padme18, TeylaFan, Hope24, MrsB108, CazzBlade, YappiChick, Linda06, WingedPegasus, ruby_caspar, and Teyilia) received feedback for one of the JT Round Robin stories ("Fight Until the End") and thought I should drop it off.

From firedew1: Holy cow! Love and enough whump to last a girl a while. Must have been a lot fun to write!

The link: http://jtroundrobin.livejournal.com/...ead=1113#t1113

*runs back out*
                            Which year did we do this one? I love the RR's we do around here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Which year did we do this one? I love the RR's we do around here.
                              Probably over 3-4 years ago. I noticed that we have 2 WIPs... not including the one we were doing in here.

Comment

Well, I know the latest one we have going started in June 2010. I just didn't recognize the first couple of bits to it. Guess I'll have to go and read!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X