Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hey Everyone!! Sorry for being MIA lately. *HUGS Everyone!!*

Ever.... you and your family are in our prayers. Poor thing. Don't worry about here... and we talk to you cause we love ya. Boys are going back to school tomorrow so I'll see what I can do about RR.

Teal'c. I'm so bad when it comes to grammer and stuff. Otherwise I'd do it.

Hey Snowball!!! *Tackle HUGS* We all have busy lives hun. It's so good to see you in here.

lcshepp was nice enough to get some of my art signed. JT-2 did too, but I don't have it yet. So I'll show these off for now.
    Spoiler:

Very cool!!
    One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Update on Miriam -
      Spoiler:
      They just put her on the transplant list. Pray everything goes well.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
        Very cool!!
        Thanks Court. If I'm ever lucky, maybe I can get Rachel to sign too for the Ark poster.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Update on Miriam -
        Spoiler:
        They just put her on the transplant list. Pray everything goes well.
        Thanks for the update hun. Will do.
        *HUGS*

Comment

I don't think I've seen this video before... really good song.

Comment

Another great one.

Comment

Sad, but well done!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Everlovin, I'm so sorry to hear about your grad daughter. May the Force be with your family.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

hey everyone... hows everyone doing on this fine day..

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Haven't been here for a long time!!!

Ever..... Keep me posted. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers!

Here's our new Beya challenge.
                      http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/466391.html
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Hey Everyone!! Sorry for being MIA lately. *HUGS Everyone!!*

Ever.... you and your family are in our prayers. Poor thing. Don't worry about here... and we talk to you cause we love ya. Boys are going back to school tomorrow so I'll see what I can do about RR.

Teal'c. I'm so bad when it comes to grammer and stuff. Otherwise I'd do it.

Hey Snowball!!! *Tackle HUGS* We all have busy lives hun. It's so good to see you in here.

lcshepp was nice enough to get some of my art signed. JT-2 did too, but I don't have it yet. So I'll show these off for now.
                        Spoiler:

no worries scifan. thanks for offering though.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Hi All! Just have been rewatching a lot of episodes and all it does it make me realize how much I really really miss Stargate - esp Atlantis!

Anyway I just watched this vid from Dragon Con 2012. I don't know how to repost but it is up on the JF Thunk thread. Very entertaining.. and then the question is asked about what story would you have liked to have seen completed that wasn't. Jason was histerica, but Jewell then says that she would have loved for the Sheppard and Teyla thing to happen. And That it was frustrating for her to watch that go down. And then Joe (who you could not see) says "Me too". Now since him and Jason were really fooling around, there was a lot of laughing going on.. but just the fact that Jewell wanted John and Teyla and she seemed to be saying that there was so much evidence of it, that it should have happened made me so happy and so mad at the same time.

I really really miss Stargate.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                            Hi All! Just have been rewatching a lot of episodes and all it does it make me realize how much I really really miss Stargate - esp Atlantis!

Anyway I just watched this vid from Dragon Con 2012. I don't know how to repost but it is up on the JF Thunk thread. Very entertaining.. and then the question is asked about what story would you have liked to have seen completed that wasn't. Jason was histerica, but Jewell then says that she would have loved for the Sheppard and Teyla thing to happen. And That it was frustrating for her to watch that go down. And then Joe (who you could not see) says "Me too". Now since him and Jason were really fooling around, there was a lot of laughing going on.. but just the fact that Jewell wanted John and Teyla and she seemed to be saying that there was so much evidence of it, that it should have happened made me so happy and so mad at the same time.

I was there at that panel and when Jewel said that Joe nodded his head and said me too. I did such a SQUEE then!
                            One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm jealous and I miss Stargate too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
                                I was there at that panel and when Jewel said that Joe nodded his head and said me too. I did such a SQUEE then!
                                Wow! Lucky you. That must been an awesome time!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X