No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometime this evening I will open the artwork for the Springfling Challenge You Complete Me for claiming.

Don't miss it and get to choose your favorite and go and encourage your best writers to join as well.

Details here:
    http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/436741.html
    sigpic

Comment

Springfling Challenge: You Complete Me

CLAIMS FOR ARTWORK IS NOW OPEN!
      http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/437516.html

Go and claim your artwork and write a John and Teyla fic for all of us to enjoy!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
        Springfling Challenge: You Complete Me

CLAIMS FOR ARTWORK IS NOW OPEN!
        http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/437516.html

Go and claim your artwork and write a John and Teyla fic for all of us to enjoy!
        Dearheart, I would love to, but life got crazy recently and for the next few weeks to promise to write fics.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Aww...I understand Ever. Someone picked your artwork though and it's going to have a fic. WHIPPEEEE!!!!

Still need six more writers. I have six artworks that need claiming.
          Check it out here:

and check out my artwork tutorial for how to make pop art.
          Here's a preview and link:
          sigpic

Comment

That makes me happy! I'm looking forward to it!
            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to Livejournal. I can't get in.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                Does anyone know what happened to Livejournal. I can't get in.
                LJ has been a pain in the muffler for me the last few weeks to a month or so, so I mostly use DeviantART as it is easier and far more fun. You should try it, I bet you anything that you'll have a following {I got three DA staff members Watching me for uploads to stuff!} It is also very easy to use. And you can make groups!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Today, I have no idea. I was doing ok with it on Sunday. *shrugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Ever. Seems to have been only a small glitch for a couple of hours. Fixed now.

And have you guys seen Wedjatqi's new fic? It promises to continue as one of our Beya Challenges for the Springfling Challenge: You Complete Me. She's one of the writers.

Go and take a look into her new and exciting adventure!
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8071317/...ferent_Future#
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link! I haven't had much time to read fic recently and looking forward to this one!
                      sigpic

Comment

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/181711.html

It's a Teyla cover for the fourth Legacy book, The Furies!
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Someday I will have the money to buy these books! I promise!

Jeyla dearheart, Life got crazy on my and I've barely had time this last month to check in here at GW much less anywhere else. Are the fics for the art challenge done?
                          sigpic

Comment

Artie, I love the cover, but for some reason I think Teyla should have been front and center. I love Sam, but she's had plenty of herself in other covers.

For those of you following Beya's Springfling Challenge, this week is when the stories will be posted.

Here's our very first with none other but the artwork by yours-truly! Go and read it and leave the writer and artist a comment.
                            http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/446741.html
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay! *runs off to read*
                              sigpic

Comment

Day 1 Springfling Challenge: You Complete Me

Category: Spring Fling 'You Complete Me' Challenge
                                Fanfic Title: Death Trap
                                Author: kariesue
                                Summary: Ferocious creatures, erupting volcanoes and an injured Colonel. It's a race against time. Who will win?
                                Artwork Title: Death Trap
                                Artist: jeyla4ever
                                Rating: PG
                                Warnings: Some violence and minor swearing
                                Disclaimer: The characters are not mine etc ...
                                Size: ~10,000 words
                                File Format: Word doc
                                Comments: Thank you to Jeyla for the great artwork that inspired this story
                                Link: Death Trap
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X