John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok just one thing...

you know guys whats the funnies in this story is?? almost all pics are from "Sanctuary"... and every shipper knows thats not a good ep for us...but if you cut it in the right order you can make a pretty good shipper ep...* i hope it makes any sense cos i'm almost sleeping here in front of my computer*...

bye

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      Is that a challenge?
      Okay quiz time!

I've got two:

What Scifi Crew do you belong to?

Who is your Stargate Boyfriend?
      Yes....and VB has taken the Quiz...for shame..I belong on bloody Star Trek of all places...ugh..no SGA for me.

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? The Sequel

Enterprise D (from Star Trek): 88%

Moya (from Farscape): 88%

SG-1 (from Stargate): 81%

Serenity (from Firefly): 81%

Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix): 75%

Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica): 69%

Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars): 56%

Bebop (from Cowboy Bebop): 50%

If I had to choose in this mess..i'd take Bebop and Serenity, I'd only accept Galactica if I know that Lee Apollo would be mine for the long hawl.

I even had to go for a tie-breaker...

Quiz: 2.

Who's my favorite character? Who here knows my top fave character? Yes, if you guessed McKay you are correct..and who did I score as my yummy honey....McKay..100% match baby!!! 100% match!

Rodney McKay: 100% (Yeah BABY!!! Without a doubt he's my main man!!)

Daniel Jackson: 92% (See I thought he would have been my no.1 but he's my No.2 and I have no qualms about it! ^_^---Yummy!!)

Cam Mitchell: 75% (Yeah I can see us strolling the beach)

Ronon Dex: 75% (This was a surprise..I never thought me and Ronnie would be good together...I'm too much like McKay! ^_^)

John Sheppard: 67% (ALRIGHT! He's Teyla's and all... )

Jack O'Neill: 58% (He'll always be MAC to me!)

Carson Beckett: 58% (NICE)

Aiden Ford: 58% (YUM!)

Teal'c: 33% (ICK!)

Hmmm...I could just see me and McKay's little devils (our little biracial sweeties with), they'd have massively uncontrollable afro curls! Their so cute...~sigh~...and they would reproduce with John and Teyla's babes...oh yes and we would have super human grand kids..with like jumping abilities and still be able to rebuild an entire Stargate...Wow!!

You know what AG....we need to get a a quiz as to who is Teyla's best match....like based on what we know of the character and we are let's say Teyla who would be her best match....~_^ I wonder who we all would end up pairing TEyla up with!!!

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella

You know what AG....we need to get a a quiz as to who is Teyla's best match....like based on what we know of the character and we are let's say Teyla who would be her best match....~_^ I wonder who we all would end up pairing TEyla up with!!!

VB
        That would be neat!

Now how about this...answer the questions for Stargate Boyfriend Quiz as if you were Teyla and see if you can get Shep....

I got Moya for my scifi crew and Carson and Daniel as my potential Boyfriends...all is well in my book! I better choose Daniel since Carson belongs to CAZ...

Comment

Another Shep/Teyla vid by spiritcoda ft. the songs of Westlife...I think I am turning into a fan of this group!

http://spiritcoda.livejournal.com/4221.html

Comment

Is that a challenge?

Okay quiz time!

I've got two:

What Scifi Crew do you belong to?

Hmmm, this is interesting. Here's how I scored:

Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in?

SG-1 (from Stargate) 88%
            Moya (from Farscape) 88%
            Bebop (from Cowboy Bebop) 81%
            Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica) 75%
            Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars) 75%
            Serenity (from Firefly) 75%
            Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix) 63%
            Enterprise D (from Star Trek) 44%

Rodney McKay 92%
            Cam Mitchell 83%
            Daniel Jackson 83%
            Carson Beckett 83%
            Ronon Dex 67%
            Jack O'Neill 50%
            Teal'c 50%
            Aiden Ford 50%
            John Sheppard 42%

Interesting, very interesting.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
              Hmmm, this is interesting. Here's how I scored:

Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in?

SG-1 (from Stargate) 88%
              Moya (from Farscape) 88%
              Bebop (from Cowboy Bebop) 81%
              Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica) 75%
              Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars) 75%
              Serenity (from Firefly) 75%
              Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix) 63%
              Enterprise D (from Star Trek) 44%

Rodney McKay 92%
              Cam Mitchell 83%
              Daniel Jackson 83%
              Carson Beckett 83%
              Ronon Dex 67%
              Jack O'Neill 50%
              Teal'c 50%
              Aiden Ford 50%
              John Sheppard 42%

Interesting, very interesting.
              Maxbo are you a guy or a girl to get that? Hmmm? And what's so interesting abotu RM..he's my man and I'm sorry you can't have him..but I'll let you take Daniel if you would leave Rodney alone....

Okay AG I'm taking the test to see....who Teyla gets with....this may have to go to the Teyla thread..but you know what? I'm sure she'll get John...ahhaah!!

Hey this game is Rigged...I don't think it's telling the truth....even as Teyla she gets Rodney..what the cookies?! Why would Teyla get Rodney? We need a new game set up because me as Teyla still got Rodney 100% What the darnnit!!
              So I took the test two more times..and this is what I got..this was a 2 out of three exam for Teyla...

Daniel Jackson:100%
              Rodney McKay: 83%
              Cam Mitchell: 83%
              Ronon Dex: 83%
              John Sheppard: 75%
              Jack O'Neill: 67%
              Carson Beckett: 67%
              Aiden Ford: 33%
              Teal'c: 33%

But since most of the guys were a tie like Rodney, Cam, ronon and Jack and Carson tied, and Aiden and Teal'c tied...the real competition is between Daniel and John. Since they have no tiers with them.

And since I'm Teyla...I chose John. Now why Daniel over John....John isn't searching for something and I think John knows who he is and what he wants..and further more...he's not about ascending. Not only that between Daniel and John who could fight better?! I'd say John and warrior matches warrior..so I'm going for John.

And remember Teyla loves Beer and Football....what more could she want in a man! Daniel doesn't look like a football kind of guy to me. But how is John modest?

Comment

BP where you at girl...Ceekay where you at..where is everyone...and Sanssong I see you but you aren't posting what's up with that?! Hmmmm..oh Sanssong do you have a Teyla article where she says she has a brother and her father was killed by bandits?! Let me know girls.

And we have to talk about our Allies moment....

VB

Comment

BP where you at girl...Ceekay where you at..where is everyone...and Sanssong I see you but you aren't posting what's up with that?! Hmmmm..oh Sanssong do you have a Teyla article where she says she has a brother and her father was killed by bandits?! Let me know girls.

And we have to talk about our Allies moment....

VB
                  I'm waiting for BP too but what an awesome episode...loved it...but I watched this with my whole family and they couldn't believe
                  Spoiler:
                  that they were making a deal with the wraith and letting them feed on humans..my dad and mom were completly against the idea! But oh to make this shippy just one little moment...Shep was thinking about the future and his grandkids...hmmm...he's been thinking about a future with Teyla...I am telling you...

Comment

I'm waiting for BP too but what an awesome episode...loved it...but I watched this with my whole family and they couldn't believe
                    Spoiler:
                    that they were making a deal with the wraith and letting them feed on humans..my dad and mom were completly against the idea! But oh to make this shippy just one little moment...Shep was thinking about the future and his grandkids...hmmm...he's been thinking about a future with Teyla...I am telling you...

I had to wonder the same thing, Weir's look was pricless
                    Spoiler:
                    has he chosen who the grandma will be next to his grandpa?!
                    It really makes me wonder what kind of reaction Teyla would have had, had she heard John's statement. Personally he chose Teyla the first moment he saw her. I mean she has all the qualities strong children would need....Now it makes me wonder what Teyla might have seen in him as a possible mate? (and I'm not saying at first glance...although I think John had that thought; I'm sure Teyla didn't---fic possibility) When did she see it?

Have you ever heard the line...that the man has chosen his mate when he sees forever in her eyes, like his children, and his grandchildren and on and on. Once he has that moment, he'll marry that woman. I'm sure the women have that same moment. Hmmm...maybe I should write this fic. I wonder what it would have been like for them? Maybe for John in Rising...for Teyla..maybe during
                    Spoiler:
                    Lost Boys/The Hive
                    that's the first time we get outward affection from Teyla, towards John. Normally she would have let his head lay on the bench, not her lap..and the look she gave when he moved away...somethings going on..I'm telling you!

VB

**edited for better readability**
                    Last edited by vaberella; 10 March 2006, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I had to wonder the same thing, Weir's look was pricless
                      Spoiler:
                      has he chosen who the grandma will be next to his grandpa?!
                      It really makes me wonder what kind of reaction Teyla would have had, had she heard John's statement. Personally he chose Teyla the first moment he saw her. I mean she has all the qualities strong children would need....Now it makes me wonder what Teyla might have seen in him as a possible mate? (and I'm not saying at first glance...although I think John had that thought; I'm sure Teyla didn't---fic possibility) When did she see it?

Have you ever heard the line...that the man has chosen his mate when he sees forever in her eyes...like his children, and his grandchildren and on and on...like that's the one cause I can see my entire ancestry with this woman. Hmmm...maybe I should write this fic.

VB

VB
                      I am seeing a sig or wallpaper with that on it...I love it!

I saw Weir's expression
                      Spoiler:
                      and couldn't tell whether she was amused or curious or speechless at the thought of John with kids...

I would love to see a fanfic VB...Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top!

EDIT: Forgot my spoiler tags!

Comment

I am seeing a sig or wallpaper with that on it...I love it!

I saw Weir's expression
                        Spoiler:
                        and couldn't tell whether she was amused or curious or speechless at the thought of John with kids...

I would love to see a fanfic VB...Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top!

EDIT: Forgot my spoiler tags!

Ah bloody 'ell I can't say no to a plea..okay it's done. I'll have a one-shot tag probably in Weir's POV as to that comment about John and Teyla as she spies a goodbye moment between the two before he leaves to go on the Daedalus during that final battle. You know me, I think something's been going on since the beginning of season 2.

VB

Comment

Ah bloody 'ell I can't say no to a plea..okay it's done. I'll have a one-shot tag probably in Weir's POV as to that comment about John and Teyla as she spies a goodbye moment between the two before he leaves to go on the Daedalus during that final battle. You know me, I think something's been going on since the beginning of season 2.

VB
                          Whohoo!!!

*AG jumps around in happiness* VB's one shots are AWESOME!!! Can't wait!

Maybe I'll try John's POV as watches
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla in the meeting where Weir agrees the the trade with the wraith...John was very aware of what was going on with Teyla then...

Comment

Whohoo!!!

*AG jumps around in happiness* VB's one shots are AWESOME!!! Can't wait!

Maybe I'll try John's POV as watches
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla in the meeting where Weir agrees the the trade with the wraith...John was very aware of what was going on with Teyla then...
                            I agree..that would be a great one-shot..me and my sister were like..oh when a woman has that face..you just know you've done a massive mistake!! Poor John was like..oops!! hahha..I can't wait to read it.that's bound to be good.

VB

Comment

I don't know about an ep half full of J/T love, but will this do VB?

Spoiler:
                              They have very few scenes together in this ep, but here is what I got. The first scene they have together is when they meet to discuss if they enter into this alliance with the wraith. John and Teyla are sitting closely next to each other. John's chair/body is turned toward Teyla. John seems to be deep in thought. (Though since Teyla is in the direction where he is looking I wonder what he is staring at or thinking for that matter.) During the course of the meeting there is only one or two brief glances from John. Toward the end of the meeting John's chair/body is facing Teyla again. As Elizabeth is ending the meeting John seems to be watching Teyla. (It is hard to tell since the camera isn't focused on him.)

After their meeting John catches up to Teyla and pauses to pick his words. Than he says, "Something tells me you don't think this is such a good idea." During the course of the conversation it is brought out Teyla never liked the idea of turning wraiths into humans. John brings out that he thought they were able to convince her other wise. She says, "No, Colonel. I chose to place my trust in you." She cocks her head slightly and looks pointedly at him. (Something I think she picked up from John. He seems to do that quite a bit.) After a brief pause she adds, "There's a difference." At the end as Teyla leaves John is clearly not happy the way this conversation went. He watches as she walks away.

In the end John is missing. Ronon and Rodney are trapped onboard a hive ship. There is a meeting to discuss what just happened. At the very beginning Teyla's eyes are closed and she takes in a long, deep breath. As she lets it out she glances toward the ceiling. She is worried as she listens to what happened. Teyla says, "Then this was their plan all along." She is clearly angry and seems to add a little blame as she says this. I didn't notice this as I watched this scene, but if you look at a picture as she says this line it looks like there is a soft sheen of tears in her eyes.

Other points of interest.

During the first meeting scene, in the very beginning, Teyla, while sitting between John and Elizabeth, she isn't sitting close to either one. In the very next shot she is closely sitting next to John. Continuity error? (Not that I am complaining. )

During the course of the ep John at times seems to be distracted, unsure, and/or upset. It isn't as prevalent as in Michael or Critical Mass, but it happens two or three times. Even though he clearly supported this mission.

Was it just me or does John seem to lightly flirt with the wraith queen? Maybe I am being too sensitive since John has been doing a lot kirking recently. Please tell me I am seeing things!

I think that was it. Hoped everyone enjoyed this episode as much as I did!

Comment

Okay..its like 1 am where I am...so I should be going to sleep but one little tidbit about Allies and Ronon...

Spoiler:
                                Back in 'Michael' the moment between Ronon and Michael when he was sparring with Teyla and 'protecting' her could have been seen as shippy...but not for me...this is probably why I can't get on the Ronon/Teyla ship...I just don't see it on the show...My impression in 'Michael' was that Ronon hates wraith, Ronon would probably protect anyone from a wraith..this time is just happened to be Teyla...and the moment in 'Allies' where Ronon gets protective of McKay for the very same reason as he did in 'Michael' confirms this thought for me...Ronon has taken a liking to his Atlantis family and would protect them from harm or even hints of harm...I really like that about Ronon by the way, but as shippy...nope not for me...must have my Shepmagan shippy glasses to fixed in place to see anything else

Comment

Working...
                                X