Clear All

Oh, that's gorgeous! Love it!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Oh, that's gorgeous! Love it!
      Thanks hun. She's got alot of gorgeous JF/JS sigs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
        PSA for people who had preordered The Lost, the next book in the Legacy series that comes out next week, Amazon UK has apparently cancelled all their preorders in error. More about it here: http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/108457.html
        Well, then I guess it's good I didn't preorder. I finally just started reading Homecoming, and I still have Death Game to go. There's just too much going on in RL and other places...

@Everyone

Great artwork and vids.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Just sharing a sig that Csom made for me.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...for_scifan.jpg
          That's a gorgeous sig! Thanks for sharing!

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Just wanted to stop by any make an announcement of my current works in progress, I'll provide iformation about each WIP as well in list format....
            • The Trip to Shanghai:
              • This story is my first Jack Centeric story, Jack gets a adventure of a lifetime in China when he is invited ot a friend of General Hammonds home for a week. Things get out of control when said friend of the General is nearly killed on Jacks first night there. Jack then meets a man named Mr He, and works with the man to solve the case.
            • Ascension War Serial:
              • This story has been expaned to a fourth book that is currently untitled at this time, currently chapter 21 of the second story is in progress and several scenes are either mision or half done at this stage, Howver I've done lots of prelanning and might just have it all set, hopefully to upload before the holiday of Easter, if not, hopefully by Mothers Day.
            • Stranges Tales of the Sun Tzu:
              • This story takes place after a Trip to Shanghai and concerns the crew of the Sun Tzu starship made on earth, once again it introduces Mr He, and several new characters.
            Note: the stories, Shanghai Trip, and Strange Tales of the Sun Tzu, use supernatural for themes and also strong langauge and lots of bloody violence. So yeah. you guys already know about my Ascension War serial, its rating, and such, so, enjoy

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              That's a gorgeous sig! Thanks for sharing!
              You're welcome hun. Here's another one made by CazzBlade. I hadn't loaded up on PB earlier, but finally did this morning.

Off again.... getting kids ready for school.

Comment

Love your sig scifan! Kudos to Csom.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Love your sig scifan! Kudos to Csom.
                  Thanks hun. Both Csom and Cazz are awesome.

Happy Birthday Padme!!!!!!

Comment

I've a question...

A couple of years ago, we were doing a 10 in 10 fic challenge. 10 word fics, 10 of them together. Anyone remember?

Who had that set up and how does it go?
                    sigpic

Comment

I've a question...

A couple of years ago, we were doing a 10 in 10 fic challenge. 10 word fics, 10 of them together. Anyone remember?

Who had that set up and how does it go?
                      Oh crap... yeah! I vaguely remember... I don't remember doing 10 fics at the same time, but the 10 words sounds familar. It was either Yappichick, MrsB or Gater that probably thought of the idea.... not sure though.

Comment

Thank you! Pretty sure it was Yappi. Awesome job remembering!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you! Pretty sure it was Yappi. Awesome job remembering!
                          You're welcome Ev...I think it was too.
                          And thanks... it's a rarity...As I get older those senior moment are coming in more.

Comment

How old does one need to be before they can be excused as senior moments? I can change my birth certificate. Honest!
                            sigpic

Comment

How old does one need to be before they can be excused as senior moments? I can change my birth certificate. Honest!
                              Ummmm. I don't know... I'm afraid to ask.

Comment

Just came in to drop this off before going to bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X