• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Hope !!!
        sigpic
        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Happy birthday, Hope! Here's a quick fic (*gasp* I know! Shocking!)

Spoiler:
          John sat in his quarters, relieved. Elizabeth had stayed true to her word and no one found out today was his birthday. Not that he had any problem with getting older…it was just that if he had heard Ford poking fun at his age, he would have assigned the whippersnapper kitchen duty for a month.

No, John thought as he leaned back on his bed, other than a polite, yet heartfelt “Happy birthday, Major” from Elizabeth, the day had been blissfully free of birthday cheer.

He was about get ready for bed--at a late 9:30 at night--when the door chimed. He forced back a groan as he pictured McKay standing there with a smug grin asking him how a man of his age managed to keep up with the young people around the base.

Nope, he decided, not gonna answer it.

The person on the other side, however, was unwilling to be ignored.

The chime rang again. This time John stood up, ready to give whoever it was a piece of his mind. As he waved his hand in front of the crystal, there was no doubt he was going to tell that person to get the--

Teyla.

All thoughts of demanding solitude fled.

“Major,” she greeted with an enigmatic smile.

“Teyla!” he returned, pleased. “Do you want to come in?”

She shook her head. “The children are waiting for me to return to the mainland. They had a most interesting day with Dr. McKay.”

“Yeah, I bet,” John snorted.

She lowered her voice slightly. “Dr. Weir told me that today was your birthday. Though she was adamant that I do nothing to celebrate the occasion, I still felt the need to give you something. To honor another year of life.” Slowly, she pulled her hands from behind her back and presented the Major a gift.

It was--

“A cupcake?” John asked, a boyish grin crossing his face. Though it was unlike any cupcake he had ever seen. The muffin-like concoction puffed over a coffee cup.

“I did not realize that the word cupcake was not a literal translation,” she quickly explained. “Dr. McKay told me--”

“It’s perfect,” he quickly assured her as he took it from her.

Teyla flashed him a grin. “The batter was made from the Ackin berry my people have managed to cultivate. I believe you will find the taste to your liking.”

“I’m sure I will.”

They faced each other silently for several seconds until it started to become slightly awkward. “A joyous birthday to you, Major,” Teyla finally said.

“Thank you,” he replied sincerely.

As she turned around and walked away, he took a bite from the cupcake. It was sweet, much like the woman who had given him the gift.

He walked back into his quarters and sat on the edge of his bed with a smile on his face. Maybe getting one year older wasn’t so bad after all, he thought, grinning.
          ** Claps Madly **
          LOVED IT!!!

OT RANT:
          Spoiler:
          Not only is my internet(or router) giving me problems and constantly booting us off, but my phoneline is messed up too. Had a major lighting storm this morning..... just around the time the little guy had to wait for the bus.... so much fun.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Oh... it is. I haven't started and I don't want to take your idea. Back to the drawingboard. *sigh*
              No no, I said SIMILAR to my story. Because (just a tease.....)
              Spoiler:
              Sheppard falls for a girl (an Ancient go figure), Teyla gets mad and attempts to poison Johns new friend. Things backfire and Teyla and John end up being hunted by two girls that want their hides taked to their walls.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                No no, I said SIMILAR to my story. Because (just a tease.....)
                Spoiler:
                Sheppard falls for a girl (an Ancient go figure), Teyla gets mad and attempts to poison Johns new friend. Things backfire and Teyla and John end up being hunted by two girls that want their hides taked to their walls.

OHHHhhhh!!! Sounds funny though.

Comment

OHHHhhhh!!! Sounds funny though.
                  Though I mix humor with action and drama, not to mention suspense, silliness and actual supid stunts.....

Anyhow, the story is not yet ready to be even so much as uploaded to ff.net. when chapter 15 is finished (which will HOPEFULLY end the story (I never know with my muse)) before putting up for all to see. That way it's all up at once and i'm not leaving anyone hanging wondering when the story will continue.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                        Lea, I can't wait to read your fics. I've missed so many!!!

Okay, manana is Hope's b-day and we need to gang up and make her feel better. Who is with me?

Post pictures, artwork, fics, anything and everything that is JT related.

I want the thread full of JT goodness.
                        Jeyla, thank you.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                        Happy Birthday, Hope!!!!
                        Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Happy Birthday, Hope!
                        Happy Birthday HOPE!!!

Off to make goodies.
                        Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                        Just popping in to say hi to everybody!

@Hope

How about a JT smiley?
                        Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Happy Birthday Hope!
                        Here's some pressies... I hope you like them.

[CENTER]

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Happy Birthday Hope

Great pics everyone... they are such a beautiful couple....
                        Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Happy birthday, Hope! Here's a quick fic (*gasp* I know! Shocking!)

Spoiler:
                        John sat in his quarters, relieved. Elizabeth had stayed true to her word and no one found out today was his birthday. Not that he had any problem with getting older…it was just that if he had heard Ford poking fun at his age, he would have assigned the whippersnapper kitchen duty for a month.

No, John thought as he leaned back on his bed, other than a polite, yet heartfelt “Happy birthday, Major” from Elizabeth, the day had been blissfully free of birthday cheer.

He was about get ready for bed--at a late 9:30 at night--when the door chimed. He forced back a groan as he pictured McKay standing there with a smug grin asking him how a man of his age managed to keep up with the young people around the base.

Nope, he decided, not gonna answer it.

The person on the other side, however, was unwilling to be ignored.

The chime rang again. This time John stood up, ready to give whoever it was a piece of his mind. As he waved his hand in front of the crystal, there was no doubt he was going to tell that person to get the--

Teyla.

All thoughts of demanding solitude fled.

“Major,” she greeted with an enigmatic smile.

“Teyla!” he returned, pleased. “Do you want to come in?”

She shook her head. “The children are waiting for me to return to the mainland. They had a most interesting day with Dr. McKay.”

“Yeah, I bet,” John snorted.

She lowered her voice slightly. “Dr. Weir told me that today was your birthday. Though she was adamant that I do nothing to celebrate the occasion, I still felt the need to give you something. To honor another year of life.” Slowly, she pulled her hands from behind her back and presented the Major a gift.

It was--

“A cupcake?” John asked, a boyish grin crossing his face. Though it was unlike any cupcake he had ever seen. The muffin-like concoction puffed over a coffee cup.

“I did not realize that the word cupcake was not a literal translation,” she quickly explained. “Dr. McKay told me--”

“It’s perfect,” he quickly assured her as he took it from her.

Teyla flashed him a grin. “The batter was made from the Ackin berry my people have managed to cultivate. I believe you will find the taste to your liking.”

“I’m sure I will.”

They faced each other silently for several seconds until it started to become slightly awkward. “A joyous birthday to you, Major,” Teyla finally said.

“Thank you,” he replied sincerely.

As she turned around and walked away, he took a bite from the cupcake. It was sweet, much like the woman who had given him the gift.

He walked back into his quarters and sat on the edge of his bed with a smile on his face. Maybe getting one year older wasn’t so bad after all, he thought, grinning.
                        Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                        Happy Birthday Hope !!!
                        Ladies, thank you for the b-day wishes, piccies, and pressies!! It really has been a very busy, stressful, frustrating and sometimes painful times (pinch nerve) for me that I haven't had the time to come here or do any fandom stuff. I'm glad I did tonight! I'm loving the JT goodness!

@Sci I love the banner! It's totally fab! Where there more?

@ Yappi, totally love the fic! I can so relate to John right now.

I want to also ask that you guys please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers we lost one of my nephews over the weekend.
                        sigpic
                        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Alright there is so much I have to catch up on with the thread....like the RR fic, but it is getting a little late and I have to work tomorrow, but hopefully a half day.

Happy Birthday Yappi!!
                          sigpic
                          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Hope.... my heart goes out to you and your family..

Wonderful fic Yappi...
                            sigpic

Comment

Intentional Repost...

Round Robin Links

Everlovin'
                              Alexanderia7
                              Scifan
                              Hope
                              Jeyla
                              Mysterywriter

Part 1: Everlovin
                              Part 2: Alexandria7

Part 3: Scifan

Part 4: Hope

Part 5: Hope

Part 6: Jeyla

Part 7: YappiChick

Part 8: Everlovin
                              Part 9: Alexanderia7
                              Part 10: Scifan

Part 11: Hope

Part 12: Hope

Part 13: Jeyla4ever

Part 14: Jeyla4ever

Part 15: Mysterywriter

Part 16: Everlovin

Comment

Hope:
                                I don't know what happened, but there are 5 all together. I left a direct link in your PV.
                                **HUGGLES TIGHT** again. Soooo sorry hun.

Comment

Working...
                                X