No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys, I"m working on the next part of the R&R it's just that life keeps interrupting.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
      Ruby, where is the next chapter of my Dancing with the Stars John and Teyla fic? Don't you make me come after you!!!!! *goes looking for her bat*
      Still the same Jeyla. That's nice to know.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
      My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Yappi - Dude, so sorry your hurting man. Feel better soon!

Comment

guys, I've had such a headache today. I'll try the fic tonight later on. I've been trying to do some manip artwork to see if it takes the headache away and it only made it worse. Damn stupid Prince of Persia poster. I couldn't get John's head aligned with Jake G. *grumbles* Teyla came out perfect, though.

And SGAfirenity, why would I change?
          sigpic

Comment

And SGAfirenity, why would I change?
            I haven't been on here in ages, I was just saying it's nice to see that nothing has really changed.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
            My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Well said Jeyla!! ITA

Thanks for the links hun.

ROCKHOUND!!! ** Tackle Hug**

I know it's hard to come in here, but I'm glad you did. And thanks, glad you're enjoying it.

Oh wow! Congrats hun. Time does fly by.

Ruby!!! **Tackle Hugs** Miss seeing you.
              Thanks Sci! **TACKLE HUG RIGHT BACK AT YA!** I know I haven't been here in a while. Sometimes it is so hard-between not finding the time and then finding the time and coming in here and I just get so depressed that this is what is left of John and Teyla and I just read and leave. I know there is fanfic and I swear one day I will write something. ( I have actually been working on a little thing that follows the dreaded balcony scene in EatG). But when I really feel disconnected with
              SGA or J/T, I just come in here and read a few things or look at some art and everything comes back. These are my two favorite characters of all time and it's just not gonna die!

I agree with you, Rocky. I think the actors will be more than happy to come together. Just the other day in a con Joe joked that they should get a camera and change the ending to EATG or something like that. So, I think you are correct, that these guys love working together so much and are such good friends and have admitted that for each one there will be no other character quite like the one they played in SGA, that they will come together. My fear is what these writers will do in the movie. *bites fingernails madly* So, honestly, I'd rather leave it to the experts in fanfic that I think have done such a way better job than these writers. But, I am torn.

Jeyla - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see how that would have turned out-a new ending to EATG the way the cast wanted it. !!! I honestly think that no matter how much time passes, the way they all got along, that they would want to get together and do the movie. Now as for TPTB , that is a different story.

And Jeyla -yours may be older, but I guarantee you are younger!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                I haven't been on here in ages, I was just saying it's nice to see that nothing has really changed.
                Same old little ol' me! Still loving these two. I'm actually amazed myself.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                Jeyla - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see how that would have turned out-a new ending to EATG the way the cast wanted it. !!! I honestly think that no matter how much time passes, the way they all got along, that they would want to get together and do the movie. Now as for TPTB , that is a different story.

And Jeyla -yours may be older, but I guarantee you are younger!!
                I want to meet Joe just to ask him how he would have done it. And of course, I'd ask him if I could have his baby! But that's another story. ROF....

Nah, we are probably around the same age. I'm not as young as I look. *gasps*
                sigpic

Comment

*is waiting for the next part of the RR*

I'm also sorely tempted to join in, but it is doubtful, as i have six stories and five crossover stories and three editing projects i'm working on. Thankfully I'm off from classes for the summer until Beijing Opera starts up in October

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey all!

It'd be great & interesting to find out how the cast would've done EATG if they had had a say in it.

OT:
                    Spoiler:

Australia's just made History on several accounts- we have our FIRST FEMALE PRIME MINISTER, Julia Gillard. It also has been History in the making as the Labor party has turned against their first-term Leader, Kevin Rudd.

It's amazing. It's right up there with Obama being elected US President.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
                      Spoiler:
                      The meds seem to be working to keep down the pain. (Which I am very grateful for) Unfortunately, they make me loopy like a Slinky. I don't even feel like I'm stable enough to drive *gasp* ...hopefully, the side effects will settle down but the effectiveness of the meds won't.
                      Hang in their Yappi. I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I really do hope everything work out.

I don't believe them anymore, and therefore won't fall for their trap. If they make the SGA movie, then I'll support it. And besides, what does the success of SGU have to do with the SGA movie? That they have no money? That's their own doing, not ours. They should have kept SGA and run SGU next to it. Then, they wouldn't have this problem. There will be no SGA movie, that's what I think and before they even do one, they will always put SG-1 first and SGU. Therefore, they lost me.
                      Neither do I. That is question. I believe the TPTB wanted to separate SGU from the former shows. So why does it matter now?

Posted challenges for the episode Misbegotten in Beya.

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/237634.html
                      Hopefully, I will able to check this out soon.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                      Hi Everyone!

Yappi- Hope you feel better and those meds get working. You are in my thoughts.

Just started trying to catch up ..again...the RR is amazing! Great job Sci and Hope and if I missed anyone yet, I'm sorry.

I haven't been to the Blog of Doom in a very long time, but even though I am the eternal optimist for getting the SGA and SG1 movies made, I am getting discouraged. I try to believe that things can still happen - yes people move on, actors do other things, but it can still be possible to come together for a movie. So I am keeping my fingers crossed (most likely for a very long time).

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      My baby turns 12 tomorrow!!
                      Thanks Rockhound. I am an eternal optimist too but when it comes to the movie...I haven't seen anything encouraging for a year. I believe anything is possible. But with the TPTB...my faith is just not there.

Spoiler:
                      And a happy birthday to your baby. They grow up so fast. Hey my nephew just graduated a couple weeks ago.

Same old little ol' me! Still loving these two. I'm actually amazed myself.

I want to meet Joe just to ask him how he would have done it. And of course, I'd ask him if I could have his baby! But that's another story. ROF....

Nah, we are probably around the same age. I'm not as young as I look. *gasps*
                      *giggles*

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                      Hey all!

It'd be great & interesting to find out how the cast would've done EATG if they had had a say in it.

OT:
                      Spoiler:

Australia's just made History on several accounts- we have our FIRST FEMALE PRIME MINISTER, Julia Gillard. It also has been History in the making as the Labor party has turned against their first-term Leader, Kevin Rudd.

It's amazing. It's right up there with Obama being elected US President.
                      LandJrule sounds like exciting times for your couuntry. Congrats!
                      sigpic
                      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Great fic so far Hope.... Poor John.. poor Teyla..
                        Thanks Blue.
                        sigpic
                        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                          LandJrule sounds like exciting times for your couuntry. Congrats!
                          Rudd gave a rather moving speech in front of the press about an hour ago. It'll be sad to see him go- he was so much better than Howard (our PM before Rudd).

But it's good that we've got our first Female PM. Though I'm not too pleased that our Deputy PM is Wayne Swan- he's a bit of a tool.

oh well, let's concentrate on the positives!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

*wonders how many people here have seen Prince of Persia, or Clash of the Titians?* If so my story preview you guys might understand as it is a mix of both films, and SGA, though (*is suddenly very shy*) It is aheh.... Sheppard centered, though Teyla is mentioned at times

The preview begins, you have to see the preview for Sorcerer's Apprentice to get the point of one or two scens of tyhe preview though....... its been something i've been working on since seeing Clash of the Titans after seeing prince of Persia.

Spoiler:
                            The time, has changed. I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I breathe it in the air. Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it.

Clash of Times

It begain with the forging of the Earth, The placements of the temples to Zeus, Ares, and others. But one god wanted to have everyting under his control, Hades seduced the god of Time, Chronos. The time god used sand, known to his peopel as the god of time. Sand controlled time. Time controlled sand. He sent a great sandstorm to wipe the earth clean after he realized he had been tricked. But one girl managed to save the world, one girl so pure caught his attention, and he bounc the sand within the snadglass. the Sands of Time, would never be unleashed, only the guardian could access the sandglass.

++++

Prince Dastan tore along a halway, a beast of unknown kind right behind him. He climbed upwards, trusting his skill at acrobatics as he took to the rooftops. it worked, for the most part. "Where i the name of the Sand Gods did that come from?!" he kept asking himself as he finally lost sight of the beast

++++

Persious wandered the fence lined path. he hadn't been to earth in hundreds of thousands of years. When did this happen? he recognized what should have been his fathers statues feet. Then he turned and left, walking down a wooded trail that ended just outside of Almut

++++

John Sheppard took off after a bandit. "You can run but you can't hide" He hated jobs and missions that took him to Earth. this latest mission was one he hated ever more, it kept him away from his wife! He rounded another corner, and crashed into another man. "Watch it!" John hated the desert, and he hated the NID even more. stupid time travel device! "Sorry, new here." Persious replied, calmly. John had to stare for a minute or two. John just stared at him, he sounded greek

++++

Dastan stabbed the Dagger of Time into the Sandglass as his instincts told him too. He was not going to loose Tamina again! Tus was right, I'm a Prince of Persia, I've surrived on the streets for so long, I am glad he is my brother. Dastan had the sand he needed. Then he did something unexpected, he stared at the sight he saw before him. Two NID agents had found the Sandglass!

++++

"John" John looked toewards ther man that called his name, a younger fellow, most likely twenty something years old, dressed in armor from ancient Persia. the man, a Hassassin, stood in front of John and had stopped moving, his swords ready to strike, as he waited for John's actions. "You should run." John lauyghed, and bolted off in a totally random direction. Dastan rolled his eyes. "Nobody ever listens."

++++

Coming at a fast run John spoke as he and Dastan ran down an alley in Almut. "So you're telling me that, I'm in Almut, Persia?" John hated the desert. "What year is it?" Dastan replied "It is two months after the invasion of Almut." that made no sense. "Do you understand?" Dastan said, "You're in Almut of Persia, fiftieth year of my father king Sharaman, reign." John just stared at him. "What?"

++++

"Its bad enough that we're most likely going to all die on this mission. it's been nice working with you" Persious said calmly as the three men stood outside the lair of the NID. "Spoken like a true soldier. You're gonna want this." John handed him a pistol, he had given the same weapon and make to Dastan. Rodney had truly come through with a new type of ammo for it, calling them infi clips, or bottomless clips. Never had to reload the thing, John really liked that, but he hated the desert.
                            Enjoy
                            Last edited by Princess Awinita; 23 June 2010, 07:56 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Kind of OT, but check out a new vid with Joe Flanigan that Prion found:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/9...1#post11640228
                              Lemonade anyone?
                              sigpic

Comment

Previously on R&R...

Teyla’s eyes flutter opened, her eyes trying to adjust to her darker surroundings. She was finding it hard to focus. Her head ached. Except for her body jerking with the movement of the speeding SUV as it drove through the city’s landscape, her body felt almost numb.

and now....
                                Spoiler:
                                The ride itself was uneventful. Teyla didn't even try to free herself for she knew it was hopeless in her current state. Besides, she had no idea who these people were or what was the purpose of her abduction.

She surfaced in the shadows and felt the strains in her hands. Looking around she was suddenly aware of a black shape looming above her. How come everything seemed so blurry, she thought. As her vision cleared, she noticed that she was in fact in a moving vehicle as the dark figure's face formed that of a man staring at her intently.

Her thoughts were not coherent at all. But she felt the vehicle come to a full stop. Two strong arms caught her and two grim silver eyes looked down at her. When her thoughts did become coherent, she realized whose arms and eyes they were and noticed that the others around her were knowingly smiling, all except him.

"Bates?" Teyla barely whispered.

He did not comment.

She suddenly thought of John. And she knew that somehow he was not present.

"What have you done with John?" Her eyes blazed with a curious cold light.

He moved his head close to her face. "I believe he is of no concern at the moment."

"Why have you captured me against my will?" She demanded.

But he only stared, his eyes unsettling her.

He paused and his eyes squinted as he neared her. "Do not haste the inevitable, Ms. Emmagan." His hands tightened around her and he pushed her closer to him. "Where we're going, he will never find you."

She tensed, watching his expression, but she couldn't tell what Bates was saying to her anymore. She felt as she'd been stabbed. She wanted to just curl up and make everything go away. Her hands clenched into fists but the rest of her body was completely separated from her mind. She didn't know if she was standing, sitting, or simply laying on Bates arms.

Everything in her mind told her that she was in trouble, but her body was simply not responding to any of her wishes and she wasn't even sure what those were anymore. All she knew was that one minute she was having the best day of her life, but she couldn't think anymore. She was too confused and numb. She just wanted to be back in Atlantis, back with her son, back with the man that she...

Teyla didn't know what she thought. She was finding it difficult to think at all. She stared back at Bates, but there was nothing in his eyes that could tell her anything. So, she averted her gaze away, and suddenly, she heard murmur voices all around.

Voices, many voices.

Her head pounded and her heart raced as she stiffened in shock.

"Wraith!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

John stared at the bright glow of the flashing lights in front of him.

For two hours, he'd been searching frantically for the SUV and nothing. He ended up calling Stargate Command and now he was headed to central headquarters for what most likely would be several meetings that he didn't care to be at right now.

Teyla was out there, in harms way, in an unfamiliar territory.

Crap, crap, crap! How could this be happening? What did they want from her? Was this a random kidnapping or was this something much bigger? Think John. Think.

His heart was pounding so hard, it felt ready to jump out of his chest.

Find her. That's all that matters.

"Colonel Sheppard." A lieutenant brought him out of his thoughts. "We're ready when you are, sir."

With clenched fist, John stared back at the shops from afar where only hours ago he was having the best day of his life next to the woman that he...

"Let's go."

And without looking back, John got inside the helicopter heading back to Stargate Command without Teyla by his side.
                                Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 24 June 2010, 05:59 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X