John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    My favorite moment as well. It is so intimate. The whole world except the two of them just disappeared. Their breath mingling that way. I love it!
    I love it because John could have just left like Weir and McKay did but instead he took the time to go up to her and properly say goodbye. It was so romantic.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

*has to picks elf up off the floor in order to reply*

Seldear? *checks this IS in fact gateworld and not some alternate reality*

Why hello, lol.
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

"Is this a joke?"

My fave scene in all of the JT scenes. I've said it a gazillion times before and so it shall remain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          20 John/Teyla icons:
          http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/28312.html

Teaser:

Also, look at this amazing drawing!
          They're AMAZING Icons Cazz!

WOW! That's an incredible drawing!
          Reminds me of the painting I did a couple of years ago in my final school year- of that exact moment. Pity I don't have anywhere to hang it- it's spot is currently under my desk......... *sigh*

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
              I love it because John could have just left like Weir and McKay did but instead he took the time to go up to her and properly say goodbye. It was so romantic.
              Do you guys know what episode that was?
              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

That was S3 ep 10 The Return part I
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Cool, thanks!
                  Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Ah, the Return.

"John?!"

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                      http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/lana095/Joe_and_Rachel_posing_for_a_pic1.jpg
                      Awesome pic.....
                      sigpic

Comment

And nobody notices (aside from Nina), that I made a really wonderful announcement in my last post in this thread >.<

I'm getting sick of this guys, I post an announcement and only ONE PERSON replies??

BTW; thanks Nina *is a happy momma *

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          And nobody notices (aside from Nina), that I made a really wonderful announcement in my last post in this thread >.<

I'm getting sick of this guys, I post an announcement and only ONE PERSON replies??

BTW; thanks Nina *is a happy momma *
                          Oh, you wrote something. I just saw that it said annoucement time. I was waiting for you to write what your big annoucement was. sorry.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                          My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                            Oh, you wrote something. I just saw that it said annoucement time. I was waiting for you to write what your big annoucement was. sorry.
                            That WAS the announcement, (in smaller letters) it said I'm now a momma

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              *has to picks elf up off the floor in order to reply*

Seldear? *checks this IS in fact gateworld and not some alternate reality*

Why hello, lol.
                              *pokes gater101*

Hey, you!

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              That WAS the announcement, (in smaller letters) it said I'm now a momma
                              Hi Awinita!

I saw the announcement, but had just entered the thread again and figured it wasn't exactly something that you'd be comfortable with - a complete stranger bouncing out of nowhere to say congratulations.

But, CONGRATULATIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                                Hi Awinita!

I saw the announcement, but had just entered the thread again and figured it wasn't exactly something that you'd be comfortable with - a complete stranger bouncing out of nowhere to say congratulations.

But, CONGRATULATIONS!
                                SELDEAR!! where the frek have you been? I remember you!, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X