X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Where am I? LOL, kidding kidding...
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Great art Jeyla..... When was your Bday???
    Has anyone checked out the calander that GW has (top of page by Faq) It lists GWers Bdays.

Comment

When you guys click on go to the newest post...does it work for any of you...sure doesn't for me..just goes to the top of the page and then I have to keep scrolling...just wondering it if it's one of the things they need still to fix or if it's just me...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Same for me...hoping they will fix that
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Same for me...hoping they will fix that
          Yeah I hope so... now all I do is...scroll..no read that already,.,,keep scrolling,,,no read that too...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Where am I? LOL, kidding kidding...
            Your in an AU where John and Teyla have been together since s3. It's been good too. And they got married in the s5 finale, ending with a cliffhanger
            Spoiler:
            Teyla is pregnant!

Things have been going well, we are about half way through s6 right now.
            How are things in your universe?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              When you guys click on go to the newest post...does it work for any of you...sure doesn't for me..just goes to the top of the page and then I have to keep scrolling...just wondering it if it's one of the things they need still to fix or if it's just me...
              yeah, its a bug, though I've been helping Darren with new updates, temp fixes etc. Don't worry though, according to what I've been able to find out on the VB website, personalized profiles will make a return in the next point release as they call it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                Your in an AU where John and Teyla have been together since s3. It's been good too. And they got married in the s5 finale, ending with a cliffhanger
                Spoiler:
                Teyla is pregnant!

I wonder what you've been smoking...........

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  I wonder what you've been smoking...........
                  *Iz Shocked* Nothing. I guess I have been a tad loopy, must be the lack of sleep...
                  sigpic

Comment

*Iz Shocked* Nothing. I guess I have been a tad loopy, must be the lack of sleep...
                    hehehehehe, I just got up (4 PM in the evening too here in Dominica)

EDIT: can someone do me a favor and resize my avatar to make it exactly 110x110? thanks

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it
                    Last edited by Princess Awinita; 19 January 2010, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      hehehehehe, I just got up (4 PM in the evening too here in Dominica)
                      Almost 2pm here. I didn't get to bed till about 1 this morning... I have got to stop staying up so late!

+ = Forever!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

My subscription to the thread's disapeared, I thought there'd been no posts again

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Once you get to the top of the page there is a button that says 'view first unread', that takes you to the right post It's the long way round, but it'll do... for now
                        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

hmmmmm....... edit box looks slightly different.... WOOO!! video links!!! Though I recall the mods saying to wait a bit before using as they still need to make posting rules for the video embeding....

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Teyla is pregnant!

Tee hee...my universe is rainy. ROFL
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Tee hee...my universe is rainy. ROFL
                              No, love, I think you will find MY universe is rainy...
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                No, love, I think you will find MY universe is rainy...
                                Bah! Tis better than snowy
                                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X