John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    Try putting a Neco candy in a cup of ice (on the bottom actually) and then put Pepsi in there, (if the cup is glass or plastic you're fine but paper, good luck!)

But that's getting off topic! !!!!

To get back on topic how many people want Teyla in my story ALIVE? throw in Dr Rush from SGU (Au story remember?), had a few Cylon basestars from BSG, and lastly add in the new ship made by the Asgard, Furlings and humans the Wraiths Bane and VOILA!! a party wherein everyone survivies (but i'm not gonna say anymore....)!!
    Nah, I'll just go watch "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?" on Utube. They've done it.

Back on topic.

You better keep her alive!!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      Nah, I'll just go watch "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?" on Utube. They've done it.

Back on topic.

You better keep her alive!!!
      oh don't worry, she'll be quite alive! ..... Uh Teyla.... put the bantos away.... *backs away from Teyla*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        oh don't worry, she'll be quite alive! ..... Uh Teyla.... put the bantos away.... *backs away from Teyla*
        Ok.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT: Ascension War part 2 New Birth chapter 17 HAS BEEN UPLOADED!! it mixes BGS into the story along with a character or two from SGU, please enjoy Working on Chapter 18 as we speak

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            I feel the same way. I really had a hard time with the two eps and the BigBang fic. Some have requested me to continue the BigBang one, but I haven't got the drive to do it.
            Oh I know how you feel. I currently haven't updated my fic on fanfiction.net in like a month or so. I know what I want to do for the next chapter but I can't get myself to write it. It's very sad. And what really kills me is, in my opinion my fic is really interesting and it has so much more potential but I can't seem to get my muse back to want to update.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
            My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
              Oh I know how you feel. I currently haven't updated my fic on fanfiction.net in like a month or so. I know what I want to do for the next chapter but I can't get myself to write it. It's very sad. And what really kills me is, in my opinion my fic is really interesting and it has so much more potential but I can't seem to get my muse back to want to update.
              I figured out how to get mine to work, I ended up drugging him

Comment

Made this while watching Sateda yesterday!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Aw!! That's so sweet!!

Comment

But before that happens. I would've loved better confirmation. Maybe him saying something to Ronon or Rodney or them saying something to him.... after watching him gaze at her from a distant.
                    I like that idea! I can definately see Ronon talking about John's feelings for Teyla, and John just saying a simple 'yes' to confirm that he's right

Or the other way around. Maybe Keller doing her 20/20 question thing, like she did with Sam in Trio and ask Teyla how she's doing with Kanaan and without saying a word Teyla shows how unhappy she is.
                    Like that too! Would definately lead to a believable way for Teyla/Kanaan to split up.

I would've also like to see AU versions of them and having them find out that they are married and Torren is theirs.
                    I don't like AU's much but I kinda like this, they did a similar thing in Charmed that work really well

Oooo. How about one of the ancient machines goes wrong and they think John is in a coma, but he's really out of his body and he sees how Teyla reacts to all of it... or the other way around. Either way it would be good.
                    Well, I think it's a given that I'd like this
                    .[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...ayILoveyou.jpg
                    Very nice
                    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Virtual season 6: Preview to episode 7

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Sounds very interesting....

Lovely sig Everlovin..
                        sigpic

Comment

Did you hear about the new SGA novels??

What about them? They've been publishing them for several years now I thought?
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Season 6 wishlist:

1. Teyla and Kanaan break up in an organic, believable way (and if you've seen McKeller, you'll know there's no hope of that happening )

2. Teyla slowly realises that she needs to let John know how she really feels about him.

3. We see and learn more about the DV aliens

4. The Genii have a change in the leadership and return to be the dubius allies they were in season one. I.e. assisting atlantis, but always doing it for what they can get in return and try to screw atlantis over. Maybe Laden could work with atlantis against the new regime.

5. Pad out the coalition, they did Inquision (*tries to forget how bad it was*), the premise was a good idea, so they should try to expand on it. Have Atlantis reluctantly working with them, not just as military brawn, but as a moral compass.

6. Have the Wraith return to their badassness of season 1, they were sinister and truly terrifying. They can keep Todd as an ambiguous ally, but make him the exception, not the rule.

7. Forget about the gift of life. Like Todd said in CG, it should be used rarely and only in extreme cases.

8. Remember that they are supposed to be researching the ancient gene, make some discoveries about it. Also, why is Shep's so strong?

9. Remember that the ancient gene makes them unique in the galaxy, maybe the coalition asks to spread the gene therapy? Atlantis says no, which you have to question why only them should be privilaged to have, creates a nice moral question. Another member of the coalition could object violently, which could break the coalition apart.

10. Reduce Keller's role, I don't care how, it just needs to be less.

11. Break up Keller and McKay, again, I don't care how, it just needs to be done.

12. Remember about Teyla's Wraith DNA. Is Torren's even stronger?

Comment

Season 6 wishlist:

1. Teyla and Kanaan break up in an organic, believable way (and if you've seen McKeller, you'll know there's no hope of that happening )
                              I think if SGU hadnt taken over the ptb, I do believe we would have ended up with a much more believable scenario between John/Teyla and Kanaan... As I've said before though I do think the ptb realised what a sham the Teyla/Kanaan thing was and they may have surprised us by actually doing justice to John and Teyla in season 6. We know they didnt squash it by any means and they never really confirmed any love between Teyla/Kanaan either...

2. Teyla slowly realises that she needs to let John know how she really feels about him.
                              I agree and I think we actually got glimpses of this in season 5. Teyla never really seemed all that happy with Kanaan and I think she was staying with him out of duty to Torren, but as time went on I think her unhappiness would have become apparant to John and it would be wonderful if we ended up with a beautiful Sateda type scene..but this time they both actually delve a little deeper into their feelings...

3. We see and learn more about the DV aliens
                              Yes.. I would love to see them again.. in fact they were the only truely creepy and dangerous "aliens" we had seen in a long time..

4. The Genii have a change in the leadership and return to be the dubius allies they were in season one. I.e. assisting atlantis, but always doing it for what they can get in return and try to screw atlantis over. Maybe Laden could work with atlantis against the new regime.
                              I'd like to see the Genii shown as an intelligent force again.. they were portrayed as idiots for most of their previous screentime imo.. and even Koyla never came across as the evil dictator he was meant to be... I'd love to see some sort of betrayal and John kidnapped and tortured.. hmmmm ... my Shep whump side is coming out here... Though a perfect opportunity for Teyla to show her feelings to John seeing him such a state..

5. Pad out the coalition, they did Inquision (*tries to forget how bad it was*), the premise was a good idea, so they should try to expand on it. Have Atlantis reluctantly working with them, not just as military brawn, but as a moral compass.
                              Oh yes.. though I'm not sure if they are salvageable after Inquisition...

6. Have the Wraith return to their badassness of season 1, they were sinister and truly terrifying. They can keep Todd as an ambiguous ally, but make him the exception, not the rule.
                              I'd like to see them return to their former strenght were it was actually difficult to kill them... but I don't want to see them revert to mindless monsters.... I think they are intelligent beings but I'd see to see season 6 concentrate on the really badass Wraith...

7. Forget about the gift of life. Like Todd said in CG, it should be used rarely and only in extreme cases.
                              After the nonsence with Larrin I don't think I ever want to see the gift of life again...

8. Remember that they are supposed to be researching the ancient gene, make some discoveries about it. Also, why is Shep's so strong?

YESSS!!! More exploration of Atlantis... more use of Shep's gene... I'd love to see an ep where Shep's gene goes haywire and starts to cause all sorts of mayhem in Atlantis and Shep has to be restrained because it effects his rational thoughts as well... and Teyla is the only one to reach John..

9. Remember that the ancient gene makes them unique in the galaxy, maybe the coalition asks to spread the gene therapy? Atlantis says no, which you have to question why only them should be privilaged to have, creates a nice moral question. Another member of the coalition could object violently, which could break the coalition apart.
                              It just shows you how much unused potential the show still had... what a shame the tpb just couldnt be bothered... there were endless more stories to tell.. Sigh !!

10. Reduce Keller's role, I don't care how, it just needs to be less.
                              Much less and at least make her believable as a doctor and enough of the barbie outfits..

11. Break up Keller and McKay, again, I don't care how, it just needs to be done.
                              If they made Keller a bit more believable and gave her some intelligent dialogue I could probably handle the McKeller stuff .. but it needs to be much more subtle and in the background..

12. Remember about Teyla's Wraith DNA. Is Torren's even stronger?
                              I'd like to see her wraith gene used more and give us some indication why Torren was so special to Michael.... is his gene a lot stronger.. is he a part of the puzzle to defeating the wraith...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...ayILoveyou.jpg
                                Great job hun!!

I like that idea! I can definately see Ronon talking about John's feelings for Teyla, and John just saying a simple 'yes' to confirm that he's right

Like that too! Would definately lead to a believable way for Teyla/Kanaan to split up.

I don't like AU's much but I kinda like this, they did a similar thing in Charmed that work really well

Well, I think it's a given that I'd like this

Very nice
                                Yeah, I can see John telling Ronon more than him telling Rodney.
                                I would like to see Teyla do some "girl talk" stuff. We saw it briefly in Sunday and her talks with Kate doesn't count, it was mostly on the clock... now if was off the clock that would've been cool too.

I don't mind AU if it's done right too.)

Hmmm. Maybe we can use this one as a Round Robin fic... I miss doing them.

Thanks Cazz. Who's writing it?

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                What about them? They've been publishing them for several years now I thought?
                                I think it's Jo Graham that is co-writing two more stories and the first, I believe, has John and Teyla crashed in the PJ... I think I said that right.... Cazz should have the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X