Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened here?

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

: Don't tell me you didn't order any pizza.
    : I may have forgotten.
    : This is terrible!
    : I have a better idea. We have supplies to make toppings...we use other...bases.
    : Yes. "other...bases"

Comment

I don't even know what to call this..but I am just playing around.....certainly no comparison with the work that you guys here do....I'm just tossing things around the threads...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        I don't even know what to call this..but I am just playing around.....certainly no comparison with the work that you guys here do....I'm just tossing things around the threads...
        http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1779/102x0410ap.jpg
        Oh, I like that! Very nice!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          Guys!! Guys!! Guys!! On friday in commemoration of Inferno and because I love all of you guys so bloody much..I will come bearing a massive amount of gifts..and you can use them all as avatars, icons or sigs...and or you can order one from me especially made with love!! And I can't wait to pass them along cause you'll get a kick out of them.
          Can I make a request, then?

I'm looking for a J/T sig about the size of my current one, with the text "If I'm clinging to a dream, I hope I never wake..." and without the "Conversion" pic. Can you do this for me, please?

Comment

First, John Smiles! Now how is everyone? Well I'm in really happy mood. So drinks for everyone!

Enjoy everyone!...When no one is looking smiles evilly...

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
              First, John Smiles! Now how is everyone? Well I'm in really happy mood. So drinks for everyone! Enjoy everyone!...When no one is looking smiles evilly...
              Good morning – nothing like a cheerful post to cheer me up.

...I'm just kind of hoping I can get to sleep before 3 tonight. This whole insomnia thing just ain't workin' out...

It's good to see you, Ebony Wolf – I'll have someone to talk to while I'm not sleeping. It's been awfully quiet around here for the past little while.

And I'm going to stop rambling now... the lack of sleep this week has caused my brain to shut down...

Comment

no Worries Ceekay..what I am creating will cause some talk..cause I'm gonna make cartoons out of them..hahhaha!!! It's gonna be a blast...just for you guys to have a laugh at!! I can't waitl...it's gonna be all J/T....hahhahahha!!! Oooh VB is too excited..maybe I should make a Ronon/sora one...hmmmm...yes that could work...I'm promoting that ship too much!

Here's a sig made for me for my Ronon/sora shipperness by HC..so any disciples, please let me know...I might start a thread. hhahhaa...

I think I'm gonna write a fic where Sora and Ronon try to hook up Teyla and John; Oh no..it's one of the dreaded high school fics for j/t...oh well it works the best.
                VB
                Last edited by vaberella; 01 March 2006, 10:15 PM.
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Okay, WHERE IS BP..I KNOW SHE SAW IT..SHE IS SOOOO GOOD AT THESE THINGS..BP...WHERE ARE YOU?
                  I'm here. Can anyone tell me where I can get that scene in its entirety. The one from You and Me has some of it missing. The ever important leaning part is missing and some of the middle parts are missing too. I took a look at some screen caps to refresh my memory, but until I see the scene in question again I won't be able to give a complete review.

Here is what I remember: He was eager to get up there. Teyla and John practically only had eyes for each other. Elizabeth didn't get Teyla's full attention until John left. They kept smiling at each other and John quickly glanced at Elizabeth and friend as he leaned towards Teyla. Proof pic below.

Comment

Okay...it's 3 am and I finally finished my papers! Yay! I have school today so I'm gone but Friday I'll be back hopefully!

: Now AG...you really shouldn't wait until the last minute to do your work...

: I do not believe you have any right to talk...are you not suppose to be writing a report for Dr. Weir about our last mission...

: Errrrr?

Comment

no Worries Ceekay..what I am creating will cause some talk..cause I'm gonna make cartoons out of them..hahhaha!!! It's gonna be a blast...just for you guys to have a laugh at!! I can't waitl...it's gonna be all J/T....hahhahahha!!!
                      Never mind. PLEASE don't get me wrong, I really look forward to seeing your work, and I'm sure they'll be adorable, but I was actually looking for a serious one. I'd do it myself, but I don't have any kind of graphics program at all.

Comment

Here's a sig made for me for my Ronon/sora shipperness by HC..so any disciples, please let me know...I might start a thread. hhahhaa...

VB

Love the Ronon/Sora sig except I can read the words.

You all have been having quite the heated JT discussion about Intruder, eh? I'll try to read over it if I can find some time. I skimmed, sorry.

I had the impression his lean/quick look at Weir's back/long look at Teyla was flirting too. Somewhere I read a list of what's "flirting" and leaning/long looks into the eyes are definitely on there.

Well, must dash.

Comment

Hi guys. ::hugs all:: Missed all of you something awful! I'm slowly creeping back into GW...thanks to the verbal kick in the pants that I got from one lovely person. *winks to her* Okay, talking about "Intruder"? That scene at the end when they return to the base was very, very sweet. To me at least, it showed that Sheppard really does feel much more at home on Atlantis than he does back on Earth. He's in a wonderful and playful mood and I got the feeling that he felt he was finally back where he belonged after a long time away. As far as the interaction between him and Teyla goes, I love how happy Teyla is to see both of them; we rarely get to see full-out grins on her (we usually get the enigmatic half-smile), but we see one in this scene. If you watch it though, she really is smiling at Sheppard pretty much the entire time, and I really got the feeling that she missed him quite a bit when he was gone. Now, the bit that you're talking about, Shep takes the pad from her, glances down at it, leans in a bit closer to Teyla, and says "Ladies..." in a very um, flirty voice. Yeah, you guys aren't going nuts, I saw it too. I also love how Teyla gives him the biggest grin as he leaves, and it really is more than we usually get to see from her as far as emotion goes. Definitely a moment there.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

*Camy jumps up and down, up and down, runs around in circles and then stops...everything is turning and moving very strangely...BANG! she falls flat on her a**

SP....I KNEW, I KNEW I Could count on YOU! I've MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Okay..I have a little present!

sigpic

Comment

I made it into a wallpaper too....

It's big though...
                              http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?i...f15f8242cg.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh....Camy lovely lovely sigs....very pretty...and the words so Sheppard and Teyla......

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X