John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Aye, ep 6 is the last one before Christmas then ep 7 will be 8th of Jan iirc.
    What? Really? That would have been cool if it was posted on Christmas, then it would have been like a SGA christmas present.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Ha! Yes it would have been a nice present
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Cool. No need to panic then
        Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
        What? Really? That would have been cool if it was posted on Christmas, then it would have been like a SGA christmas present.
        Haha, I will try and write a nice long (angsty? non-angsty? ) fic for the advent thing, posting on... 24th?

Ha! Yes it would have been a nice present
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Aye, no need to panic I plan ahead

You mean fluff!Laura could return?

Comment

Aye, no need to panic I plan ahead

You mean fluff!Laura could return?
            *snort*

Don't be ridiculous

Comment

So, how many people do you think you could cram into a jumper?
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Fifteen!

But, ya know, John and Teyla are into their privacy and all... So... You'd need to ask them

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  You can fit 12 with full battle gear comfortably, 15 if you have to not including front crewseats, 25 in dire needs only, unless there is a limojumper we don't know about.......

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    You can fit 12 with full battle gear comfortably, 15 if you have to not including front crewseats, 25 in dire needs only, unless there is a limojumper we don't know about.......
                    LOL, nice one.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Lets post 100 caps by this time tomorrow

1-5:

Comment

Hey guys,
                        I just got s5 of SGA and I was wondering...

Could you pretty please get me a list of John/Teyla shippy episodes?

Thank you in advanced.

EDIT: CazzBlade, luv the caps
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          Hey guys,

Thank you in advanced.

Valerie - Definately Search & Rescue!

The Queen - great agnst

Prodigal - even tho not shippy, still really good I thought

Daedalus Variations - great team ep

First Contact & beginning of The Lost Tribe - I only say that because Teyla disappears for 3/4ths of The Lost Tribe

Outsiders - I really liked this ep - little JT near the end

Hope this helps - enjoy!

Cazz - good to see you too! How are you? Been crazy with work, hubby out of town for 2 weeks and leaving again for 2 more on Sunday, kids homework and baseball. I feel like a shuttle service for my kids!!

Trying to start reading Ep 2 & 3 of V6... can't wait til I have time to devote to it!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

So I have been wondering.......

If we had gotten a Season 6 and TPTB had pursued JT as JF has said he would have liked, how do you think THEY would have done it? How would they have ended Teyla and Kanaan and how long would it have taken for John & Teyla to start showing their feeling towards each other again?

I really don't see Teyla just dumping Kanaan. I think he would have to be killed off and over time have Teyla (who of course if being comforted by John)
                            realize that she is and always was in love with John.

Unless of course Kanaan started having some delayed side effects from Michael's experiments and turned on Teyla. Then she would get over his death a bit quicker maybe.

Any thoughts?
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

note before I reply to some posts.
                              I've been off the net the last few days- my sis needed 'puta for her Uni work.
                              Our C drive has been mysteriously overloading itself, & isn't gaining enough space for updates. So firefox is refusing to open because it isn't updated. *sigh of annoyance*
                              So I'm stuck using Internet Explorer- which has taken me FOUR attempts before it allowed me onto the reply page. [very annoyed woman here!]
                              ---------------------

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Title: Insidious (E03)
                              Summary: On the return trip to Pegasus, Atlantis' systems begin to fail while the crew are afflicted with a mysterious illness that sends half the population into a coma. As the city continues to encounter problems, the patients get worse. Is there a connection? Can they figure out what is ailing the city before the life support system fails for the last time? Will they be able to bring the patients back from the brink before it's too late?
                              Characters: All
                              Pairing: John-Teyla
                              Rating: T

Season 6, Episode 3: Insidious

(that was a nightmare to post...)
                              Will read- it's open in another tab.

Hey everyone!
                              This was in my head and I need to write it down. It is JT poem.

Just right
                              Over the top affection
                              Have a kiss
                              Never to late to say "I love you."
                              /
                              Tired of not being together
                              Eternal companions
                              You will love them!
                              Lots of Fun, Laughter, and Love
                              Always forever.
                              Lovely, Val.

Really? cool. so I have a month & a bit to finish ep 8.

Few questions, Cazz:
                              1. How long are we leaving between posting eps? (or is it just post when its ready- no real limit)
                              2. WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH THE MED REVIEW OF KELLER? I NEED to know about this so I can work it into Ep 8. If this is a def scrapping, then PLEASE let me know.

Hey guys,

Thank you in advanced.

Hmmmm..........
                              (I haven't seen all of 'em- only just broke past the mid season, woot! but I do know some eps in the 2nd half)

S5 J/T shippy Eps: [these are the ones I remember- I'm sure the others can fill ya in on any other ones]
                              1. Search & Rescue
                              2. The Queen
                              3. First Contact & Lost Tribe (Tey's not in much, but there's some great J/T moments- it's a 2-parter, hence why I've put them together.)
                              4. The Prodigal.

I know she's in a few more episodes, but how shippy they are is a part I can't remember.

--------------

FINALLY convinced my brother to sit donwn & watch a Atlantis a few nights ago.

He watched 'Tracker', & then my sis & I bullied him into watching 'First Contact'.

Spoilers just in case:
                              Spoiler:

FC was great. I'd seen it in a download when it aired in the US, but watching it in such great quality was extra delightful!

My sis (mind you, she's older) teased me when Daniel turned up.

It was well written, well acted & lots of action.

I loved how when the suit exploded, John put his arms up shielding Teyla slightly.........I missed this sort of thing in s4- really tore me to see them being pulled away from each other because of the pregnancy. John's finally starting to let her come close once more- it really showed in FC/LT.

John telling Teyla to go too was cute- trying to protect her. And the look he gave her when he insisted- melted my heart.

The end exploision didn't feel right- there was something..........wrong about it. I dunno whether it wasn't big enough or just wasn't a well made as they often are...........

My sis teased me saying "Sheppard's gonna die. so's teyla" really wanted to punch her, but I held it in.

THEN, the other night we watched TLT (like 2 nights later).

Teyla radioing John- calling him "Colonel Sheppard", but when he didn't respond, her tone was one of worry & she said "JOHN!" (woot!)

Loved that it was Teyla that heard him; that it was Teyla who found him- at a girl!
                              Loved how dazed he was when they found him. "I think I have glass in my back." cutie!

LOVED seeing John topless. Again, I'd seen it from a download on my computer, but seeing it on my big tv sceen made it more delightful.
                              Did anyone else notice Teyla's eyes wondered DOWN from his face a few times???? (checkin' him out, me thinks)

Really hated how John wanted Teyla to stay put, but he redeemed himself through saying he trusted her to be a good leader in his place. Awwwwwwww! There's the Sheppy I know & love!

Really happy I've seen those- now all I need to do is get them watching the others.

-------------------
                              S4 is being aired on FTA in Aus- 'bout damn time, not that I care.
                              I'm tempted to sneek a lookie at it on Thurs- when it get premiered. I've only seen crappy burnt copies of S4 (felt like I was watching it on the computer), so I'm curious as to see how good the Quality is. [even the burnt copy of The Ark & Sunday I made after those aired are better quality than the crappy ones from China!]
                              Hmmmm.......will just have to see. There's another show on at the same time on another ch, but if we end up taping it, I might take a squiz at Atlantis.......

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                If we had gotten a Season 6 and TPTB had pursued JT as JF has said he would have liked, how do you think THEY would have done it? How would they have ended Teyla and Kanaan and how long would it have taken for John & Teyla to start showing their feeling towards each other again?

I really don't see Teyla just dumping Kanaan. I think he would have to be killed off and over time have Teyla (who of course if being comforted by John)
                                realize that she is and always was in love with John.

Unless of course Kanaan started having some delayed side effects from Michael's experiments and turned on Teyla. Then she would get over his death a bit quicker maybe.

Any thoughts?
                                From the moment it became clear that Kanaan was hanging around. i really thought he was going to be a sleeper agent for michael. i really thought that in the prodigal he was going to be actived and that he would be the one to take Torren and then JT would have to fight to get him back. and they would save torren but teyla would have to kill Kanaan in the process I just thought that would be an awesome arc. Becuase it would be so angsty with Teyla dealing with teh qulit etc. but it would also make her fell less quitly for moving on with John.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Broken Ties when he tells her she needs to make her choice.
                                That scene kills me. it's so angsty and sad but it's still so shippery and well acted.

VS6 ? and reason for being MIA

Spoiler:
                                So i've been MIA lately becuase college is in full swing, my laptop died,My mom had surgey and i finally got a job. My question is when does my VS6 episode need to be done by? i have ep 12, i actaully had started on it but i lost it in the computer crash. i'm just trying to fiugre out when i need to start working on it lol.
                                Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X