John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Would anybody be interested in doing a JT Advent calender? People pick a day/s in december and make something for that day (art, short fic... etc...)
    Great idea Cazz. I like it. I'd be interestesd in doing that. It combines two of the best things....Christmas and John/Teyla. I'm all for that.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Taking a different slant on the family theme, (Laura, hide ) a fluffy one If John and Teyla had a kid, what would they name it?

Well in my Sims 2 game right now Sheppard, one I made, and Teyla have three childern named: John Torren Emmagan Sheppard, Ashley Teyla Emmagan Sheppard and Emily Charin Emmagan Sheppard. JT and Ashley are twins so I think any three of those names would work.
      When I stick them in another neighborhood, using the Teyla sim I made this time, I plan on letting them have 4 kids using the same name for the twins and third child as above. The 4 child I was thing of Jacob Patrick Emmagan Sheppard. I'm not sure about Jacob for the first name but I am going to go with a J name so the nickname can be J.P. Aonther J name I might use is Jamie. Teyla will also have her son with her at this time as well and Sheppard his brother Dave.

Here is a link to a picture of my Sheppard sim with my Teyla: https://imgbox.com/VxHTGESK
      Last edited by planet_tv; 02 August 2020, 02:30 PM. Reason: updated image links

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Ok, if we get all dates claimed in the next couple of weeks we'll go ahead with the advent calender I'll take the 10th and 18th i'll post on beya too later.

Todays theme is Touch (forehead, hugs etc...)
        Is Shep comfortable with them?
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

John walked into Weirs office to see his two favourite lady's already present. They seemed deep into an intense yet friendly conversation.

"So, am I interrupting any?" he asked, with a slight tone of teasing.

"It seems Colonel Carter just sent us some information from Earth. About you." Elizabeth's smile was sly.

"John," Teyla asked with a playful smile, "did you really not think we would find out about what you did? Apparently, it is already on YouTube."

The smile shot off John's face. "What?" He asked in alarm. His eye twitched in recognition, "Wait. How did Carter know?"

Teyla's eyebrow lifted slyly.

John's face went from frustrated to angry in one contorted movement. "Dammit, only one person even knew about that....Rodney....." His hands clamped into fists by his sides as he looked up at the three women's expectant faces

"Alright, you caught me." he said.

Elizabeth let out a laugh. "Seriously. John, dressing up like Han Solo while Rodney was Luke Skywalker?" She turned serious for a second. "I just don't understand how you convinced Ronon to wear the Chewy costume."

"Let's just say he owed me one," John said dryly.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I think Sheppard is comfortable with them...I thnk he was taken by surprise to start with but... wasn't he the one who initiated the head-bump thing in Return?

I think he likes that connection,...
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Todays theme is Touch (forehead, hugs etc...)
              Is Shep comfortable with them?
              I'm guessing he might have been a little hesitant at the beginning...surprised by it all... but I think as he grew close to Teyla he became comfortable.. and I just think it was their connection in general.. maybe also a way for him to show she meant more to him then just being someone on his team and being an ally so far away from a home he has always known...

To be honest .. I don't think he really is comfortable in general with it all... I just think he might be more comfortable with the people he has grown so close to.. his family so to speak.. and really it's only really Teyla that has been able to truly get that close to him to have that connection.. it's seems more that he the kind with a hand on the shoulder,, pat on the back sort of guy.. not really going for the more personal intimate approach.. but with Teyla it did..they connected I think on a deeper level..

But hey that's just me
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Challenge 65: Submersion Voting closes at midnight (GMT)

Comment

Not sure if this report has already been linked but here's a bit from Jason about the movie:

‘Yeah, no, they’re not going to do the movie…bummer. I talked to the producers and they told me a little bit about it. (spoilers for movie script)
                  Spoiler:
                  In the beginning, Ronon’s in a bar and gets into a fight. This guy smashes a bottle in my face and then I kill the guy. I told them, you write it in there that I’m going to eat the guy.’

http://borg-princess.livejournal.com/72522.html

Comment

I have...soooo much love for Jason momoa.

Tomorrow is my big day... *panics*

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      I have...soooo much love for Jason momoa.

Meeting Ronon are we? Or is it graduation?

Also, what do you guys think of my sig?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Nah, it's my day for vs6

Comment

i have...soooo much love for jason momoa.

Comment

SPEC!!! Hiya! How's you?

Comment

Nah, it's my day for vs6
                              Darn on not meeting Ronon, I would have thought for SURE you had landed the chance to meet him (I almost met him duiring Dragon*Con, but had to work booth guard duty for a friend)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I'm not staying on cause I have a migraine kicking in, but I wanted to drop this off. I so miss him.

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Gift%20sigs%20and%20icons/For%20Lordy/InhonorofLordys-Bday-2.jpg

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Gift%20sigs%20and%20icons/For%20Lordy/InhonorofLordys-Bday.png
                                If anyone wants to use the sig, feel free.
                                Those are Beautiful Hun
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X