7. Freedom
    8. Green
    9. Heart
    10. Family

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
    6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

5 Black with a splash of colour:

5 Artist's Choice:
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Cazz, those icons are gorgeous! I love the banner for them, too - did you make that?

I love the text on the "Family" one... Love the coloured shadows, too
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Cazz love the icons...they are gorgeous...awesome work
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Cazz, those icons are gorgeous! I love the banner for them, too - did you make that?

I love the text on the "Family" one... Love the coloured shadows, too
          Thankies! Yup I made that

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Cazz love the icons...they are gorgeous...awesome work
          Thankies

JF interview is up!!
          http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...left_off.shtml

Comment

Jason Momoa cast in HBO's 'Game of Thrones' (also starring Sean Bean )
            http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....rones-hbo.html

Comment

SQUEE, SQUEE and more SQUEE!!!

Maggs over in the whump thread has complied some Twitter posts about Joe at Armageddon, the con going on in Oz at the mo that Joe is at (and Jason and PM) and this is one of the posts:

Bwahaha! He wanted Teyla/Shep revisited in s6.

Told you! SQUUUEEEEEE!

And other posts:

JFlan admits he is Sheppard! Win!

JFlan is hilarious and awesome.

Someone asked how he felt about Rodney/Shep tension. He called it anti-viagara

Lol and then he said he'd be really good at writing fanfic actually.

Really interesting to hear JFlan talk about the producers and writers and studio and how SGA was really the ******* unloved child.

Comment

I swear I have to go to a Con with Joe soon because since he's not going to get a Season 6, he should be pushing for JT revisited for the movie, that is, if we will ever have one.

Cazzie, thank you for making my evening! I just knew it. We've all known they are both shippers of JT.
                sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! Thank you so much for posting those lovely tidbits of JF of love!

It's bad when even your lead guy sees the obvious and the writers are still not so.. shall we say... the brightest candles in the bunch...at all!

ATTENTION!

Ok, my fellow JTer's! I need your help in trying to remember and finding a wonderful JT fic. The only kind... of course!

All I remember is a scene in the fic where Teyla is upset with John and she is being evasive with him. John is telling the others not say anything about Torren ( I think) and she comes in while he is talking to the others about the situation. Teyla says something to him and he rebuttles back. Then, it's like everyone is trying to get out there for them to hash it out. Also, after they talk, he says something to Teyla about trying to give a break or whatever for the next week and half or so. If y'all can't find or know the author or name of fic, I wouldn't blame you. I surely couldn't

I know my description sucks. But, I can't remember the fic. PLEASE HELP ME IN TRYING TO FIND IT! I want to read it again!

Unfortunately, when our computer totally crashed I lost all my fav fics.
                  Last edited by Elflinn; 17 October 2009, 07:07 PM.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I guess I should've posted earlier about the fic.

Though, as obscure as the discription is. Bless anyone who can figure out what the name of it is. Let alone the author.

I hate it when I can't remember crap! Now, it's going bother me until it's located. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Maggs over in the whump thread has complied some Twitter posts about Joe at Armageddon, the con going on in Oz at the mo that Joe is at (and Jason and PM) and this is one of the posts:

Told you! SQUUUEEEEEE!

And other posts:

Really interesting to hear JFlan talk about the producers and writers and studio and how SGA was really the ******* unloved child.

*Bows to Cazz!*
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Told you! SQUUUEEEEEE!

And other posts:

Thanks for the info!!! This is great!!! You made my evening too!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

Told you! SQUUUEEEEEE!

And other posts:

This made my day. Hopefully they will revisit John/Teyla in the movie.

Oh and Cazz those avi's are incredible.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                          My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Jason Momoa cast in HBO's 'Game of Thrones' (also starring Sean Bean )
                            http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....rones-hbo.html

That is going to be hot.

Told you! SQUUUEEEEEE!

And other posts:

JF is the very reason why I ship Shelya.
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Early posting, I know...but it's in laws and parent/teacher conference day! Anyway, have another VS episode.

http://community.livejournal.com/jt_vs6/4279.html
                              This episode was incredible. I love the dedication that John has for Atlantis. I also truly loved the ending. Great work.

---------

Also I think you guys will really enjoy these three John/Teyla videos I found on Youtube. These three are some of my favorite John/Teyla videos.

This one is to the song "Everytime We Touch" by Cascada
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpf0Vfz45D8

This one is to "Everything" by Lifehouse
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R31xPOILSa4

And this one is to "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_i3rKes8Tg
                              Last edited by SGAFirenity; 17 October 2009, 10:28 PM.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Awesome icons Cazz!! Wow

Great news too about Joe believing in JT We all knew it of course He should come in here from time to time

Elfie, no idea, sorry
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X