John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
    hey guys just popping in to link my new sheyla vid, its a bit on the angsty side but i hope you'll all like it =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zrUJ8Qzfms
    Perkin vidded!!! I'll check this out as soon as I can. After the kids are off to school.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Just read part of another interview with BW, things aren't looking good for the sga movie
    I'm thinking that we've got middle child syndrome. We're competing with the "perfect older child" and the "sweet new baby." The poor middle child often gets forgotten.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Sci - split it in half, once you've posted both parts go back to part 1 and edit it to put a link to part 2 at the bottom Put 'on to part 2' or something like that

Ev - actually BW was refering to the SG1 movie as well.
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Click on Banner

Thanks Cazz. I hope I did it right.

Comment

OMG!! VS6 is here! Yay!!

I'll be reading as soon as it loads. *stupid slow computer*
          sigpic

Comment

Np Sci! I'll check it out when i get home

Comment

Five years since we met
              You moved on to another
              Still I can't let go

Comment

His touch on her skin
                Their hearts beating together
                Her eyes dark with lust

oooooh, i like it!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Just read part of another interview with BW, things aren't looking good for the sga movie
                  He's playing with the fans, is my guess. He wants the new baby to soar so that then maybe, and I mean maybe, they'll do the movie.

*grumbles*

Besides, we don't need a movie when we have an entire season 6.....WOOHOOOO! Virtual Season 6. Just to correct myself. Has that started already. Cazz, remember to remind me like a month before I have to do mine.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aparantly today is World Smile day so here is something to make you smile A review of SGU from the Chicago tribune, she is a Sci-fi fan and has seen 5 eps of SGU (and is not too impressed as you may have guessed Very well written and thought through ) http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....rse-syfy.html#

Comment

Comment

Comment

Aparantly today is World Smile day so here is something to make you smile A review of SGU from the Chicago tribune, she is a Sci-fi fan and has seen 5 eps of SGU (and is not too impressed as you may have guessed Very well written and thought through ) http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....rse-syfy.html#

Thankyou Cazz, that did indeed make me smile. Alot.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Cazz! Those pics make me smile!

sigpic

Comment

Hahaah doesn't seem to impress an all sci-fi fan either... gee what a shocker.. this has been their most bad move ever.. cancel good shows and invest time and good stories in it and go ahead with a show that just got zilch, nada, zipp, nothing.. from just promo videos I get the urge not to watch at all.. for me this has been one of their biggest mistakes...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Finally an objective review and not by a fanboy
                                She sums up exactly how I thought SGU would be.. bleh !!

Great picspam Cazz...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X