No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAZZ- Great questions! I need to rewatch the ep again before I answer.
    I didn't get to see it this week.

Out of curiosity... Who will watch the premier on Friday night? I really don't want to , but because my need for anything Stargate is great right now, I will just watch to give it a chance. It will still never do for me what Atlantis did...
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

I'm not watching it Rockhound, i've seen a couple of trailors on Sky, the crew all doubting themselves... a whole cast of Kellers no thanks
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        I'm not watching it Rockhound, i've seen a couple of trailors on Sky, the crew all doubting themselves... a whole cast of Kellers no thanks
        Indeed!

I saw the one with the younger guy who was just playing on his computer at home... I had been contemplating watching it until I saw that... it made it look so... cheap.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I enjoyed it because JF is awesome and hot in it But as an ep of Stargate Atlantis... no... not what I'm looking for. If the other episodes weren't so **** it'd be no where near my top 5, would probably be one of my least favourites of the season if other eps had been anything near the quality of the other seasons.

Thanks Hope and Cherish

Cazz, I agree with you here. By the time Vegas aired I wasn't happy with the tptb or the direction they took the show much less the cancellation. And this was the second to last episode, missing two of the team members, but yet we got an hint of McKeller, we were left with unanswered questions like how the Wraith got to earth. I don't mind Vegas as a stand alone episode. And I know this is like Joe F's fav. I think one of the reasons was he actually got something to do. I think JF was great in the episode, but it was another failing by the tptb to me. You know I would have gotten a kick out of seeing Jason playing the Wraith.

My fav season five episodes...

1. Search and Rescue
            2. The Queen
            3. Deadalus Variations
            4. First Contact (more so for the last 30 minutes)
            5. The Prodigal

And for the seasons..

1. Season 3
            2. Season 4
            3. Season 1
            4. Season 2
            5. Season 5
            sigpic
            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone. Had a long weekend and starting to slowly get caught up on things..... very slowly.

Still haven't had the time to watch Underground yet. Maybe later today so I can answer the questions.

Morning HOPE!!! **HUGS**

Comment

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
                Thanks! i'm still not use to writing SGA. it's alot differnt then BSG.
                You just need more practice. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                I thought I'd better get one last posting in.
                Tomorrow is gonna be VERY busy. My family (mum, sis & bro) & I are heading down the beach for 4 days (despite being spring here- though feels like winter today!) Mum wants to get up at 7 AM! (haven't needed to get up that early for a few years.....) It's AFL Grand Final day 2morrow- so despite being almost completely North of the ground it's on, Mum still thinks it'll be busy.
                At least Geelong may be quicker to get through (concerning 90% of the population will be heading up to Melb to watch ze footy- fingers crossed!)

Anyway, I get back Tues (Aus EST), though prob won't get on till at least Wed.

But concerning my b'day is next Thurs [gah! where did this year go?!]
                YappiChick-here's what you'll need for my bday alert:
                Spoiler:

Birthday: October 1st [ironically, in 1989, mum was heavily preggers with moi on her bday, which is Sept 28th]
                Fav Characters: John, Teyla........[the whole gang except Keller yuck!]
                Fav Episodes: Anything J/T- Conversion, Queen, Ark, Prodigal..... take ya pick at a J/T ep, I dont mind!
                Fav Type of Fic: Angst, adventure, SHIP, (like a little whump- not too much though, cos I'm a bit too soft for that lol!)
                Fav Type of Artwork: Any.
                Other Fav shows: SG-1, Bones (if you want to take on Bones- I like all ze characters. Pairings I like: Booth-Bones, Hodgins-Angela. Fav Bones Character: ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!)

Think that'll cover it.
                -----
                I PROMISE I WILL START ON MY VS6 EP WHILE I'M GONE! (we won't be swimming this trip)

See you all later on- whether that's sometime today or when I get back.
                Thanks for the heads up hun.

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                You are so right.

Another note, hey scifan
                Sorry I missed you. Hope to see you soon.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Oy! Second page...
                OY!!! MrsB was in the HOUSE!!!!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Spoiler:
                50 First Time Kiss Moments/Scenes between John and Teyla[/B]
                Non-bug or anything else related kiss....just them...for real. JT love.

1. Heated discussion.

2. Teyla drops Torren's pacifier and both her and John get down to pick it up and Teyla holding Torren tumbles a bit and John helps her to stand grabbing both of her arms and their bodies collide and lips just gravitate towards one another.

3. John is looking for Teyla and finds her on the balcony close to tears. He asks what's wrong and Teyla confesses that she fears she has made a big mistake in staying with Kanaan. She looks into John's eyes and says especially when she is in love with someone else. John puts his arms around her and kisses her.

4.Ronon and Rodney were in danger and Teyla need to stay behind to help Carson with the injuried. "Be careful," she pleaded. "Wish me luck then," he responded. She walked up to him and placed her lips on his and gave him a long and gentle kiss. He looked at her with delight and surprise. "I saw it in a movie once," she smiled.

5.post EATG. Teyla has been given permission to return to Torren and her people. She is packing her things to leave atlanis for good. John comes to her room. and they start talking at first John puts on a brave front and tells her that the team and atlantis will never be the same but that he understands she has to leave he just wish she dind't have to. he then tells her that she was the only person he ever turly trusted and cared for. She then tells him that she felt the same that he was her best friend. after some more small talk they make thier way to the gateroom. John stands off to the side thinking they've already said thier goodbyes but teyla surpises him by walking over to him and kissing him. she then whispers "i will return." in his ear and walks thourgh the gate.

wow that was long. lol. that's been in my head since the last scene of EATG.
                OMG!!! I LOVE THESE!!!!

Keep them coming you guys! There's a reason I'm asking this of you!
                Awww. Thanks Camy.

50 First Time Kiss Moments/Scenes between John and Teyla

1. Heated discussion.
                2. Teyla drops Torren's pacifier and both her and John get down to pick it up and Teyla holding Torren tumbles a bit and John helps her to stand grabbing both of her arms and their bodies collide and lips just gravitate towards one another.
                3. John is looking for Teyla and finds her on the balcony close to tears. He asks what's wrong and Teyla confesses that she fears she has made a big mistake in staying with Kanaan. She looks into John's eyes and says especially when she is in love with someone else. John puts his arms around her and kisses her.
                4.Ronon and Rodney were in danger and Teyla need to stay behind to help Carson with the injuried. "Be careful," she pleaded. "Wish me luck then," he responded. She walked up to him and placed her lips on his and gave him a long and gentle kiss. He looked at her with delight and surprise. "I saw it in a movie once," she smiled.
                5.post EATG. Teyla has been given permission to return to Torren and her people. She is packing her things to leave atlanis for good. John comes to her room. and they start talking at first John puts on a brave front and tells her that the team and atlantis will never be the same but that he understands she has to leave he just wish she dind't have to. he then tells her that she was the only person he ever turly trusted and cared for. She then tells him that she felt the same that he was her best friend. after some more small talk they make thier way to the gateroom. John stands off to the side thinking they've already said thier goodbyes but teyla surpises him by walking over to him and kissing him. she then whispers "i will return." in his ear and walks thourgh the gate.

6. John is badly wounded and help is on the way, but not quickly enough. He's laying on the cold ground, helpless, barely breathing. She leans over his body and her tears fall on his ashen face. He's just about to loose consciousness when her fingers touch his face, "John" she whispers, "Be strong. Help is on the way."
                "I don't think I'll be needing much help, soon." Closer, she stills in front of his face and their eyes speak the unspeakable. With her fingertips, she brushes the side of his face and gently, she breaks the small distance between them. His lips are brittle, broken and dry and as her strength can no longer hold her, in agony she whispers his name for what she believes is the last time, "John."
                That was so sad and angsty, but I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                  Very nice....I'm liking this list.

Really? Well, one of the one I was thinking about this morning was something like this, but not quite. Maybe not so angsty.

7. John walks Teyla to her quarters after the football/movie night. Stopping in front of Teyla’s door, Teyla turns to John, she begins thanking him for showing her his people customs and things from his world. John tells her that it is another custom he has to show her as well. So Teyla inquires about this custom. John tells her that it is customary for the guy to give the girl a goodnight kiss. Teyla’s arched her brow and smiles while John shortens the space between them. John lifts her chin with one of his hand to meet his descending face, his lips then claiming hers in a soft caress.
                  AWWWWWWW!!!! Love this one hun.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I'm currently rewatching SG-1, but when I get to SGA, I can see me coming up with lots of kisses.
                  So watch some eps and write some moments down.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Elfita, here is your birthday present:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ay-present.jpg
                  Padme and Cazz: Like I said in Graphic thread.... These are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

8. The annual Atlantis New Year's Eve party is in full swing. John looks across the room and sees Teyla standing in the doorway looking spectacular in her red cocktail dress (brought back from Earth on her last visit.) His eyes never leave hers as he crosses the room towards her. "You do realize what you are standing under" he says to her with a grin on his face. "Yes, John", Teyla says with a smirk on her face as she looks up at the mistletoe above her head. Before she can look back down, John's lips are carressing her lips....
                    Oooo. I like this too.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

9. Everyone is invited to Sam and Jack's wedding and while there John and Teyla dance to a song that begins to remind them of their relationship. John starts to say something, but Teyla puts a finger on his lips to stop him. She then reaches up and kisses him.
                    Woohoooo!! Two in ONE!! Love it!!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

10. They were sparring and......it just happened!!
                    Perfect.

Thanks for doing this hun!! LOVE IT!

5 favourite eps of season 5:

1. Search and Rescue
                    2. The Prodigal
                    3. The Seed
                    4. Infection
                    5. ...Now I'm stuck (either DV, Vegas or EatG )

This might be hard to do.

1. Search and Rescue
                    2. The Queen
                    3. Shrine
                    4. Prodigal
                    5. Vegas

Comment

5 Favs of S5

1 - Tracker
                      2 - Search and Rescue
                      3 - Prodigal
                      4 - Queen
                      5 - Broken Ties
                      How Could I forget Broken Ties??!!! I almost forgot The Shrine. JF and DH were awesome in that ep.

Originally posted by virginiabrasil View Post
                      11. Teyla this on the balcony crying, when John comes in and asks what the reason for the tears, she hesitation in answering only that he persists, Kanaan said that i of liking you and you never will like me because i have wraith dna. John look deep into your eyes and your answer is a sweet and passionate kiss. I´m sorry my inglesh.
                      Beautiful hun.
                      Like Padme said. Don't worry. We understand.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

12: Teyla has a nightmare and confindes in John instead of anyone else, John seems scared out of his wits for the same reasons. Unsure of what to say John hugs Teyla and lets her cry into his shoulder for ten minutes
                      Where's the kiss??!
                      *runs away*

Isn't it sad that I can't even name five for Season 5 without thinking about it really hard.
                      Oh I know. I can't remember them all. Same goes for season 4.

Rating seasons:
                      1. Season 3
                      2. Season 1
                      3. Season 2
                      4. Season 4
                      5. Season 5
                      1. Season 3
                      2. Season 2
                      3. Season 1
                      4. Season 4
                      5. Season 5

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                      CAZZ- Great questions! I need to rewatch the ep again before I answer.
                      I didn't get to see it this week.

Out of curiosity... Who will watch the premier on Friday night? I really don't want to , but because my need for anything Stargate is great right now, I will just watch to give it a chance. It will still never do for me what Atlantis did...
                      I'm not planning on it. I think hubby is though. I think I just wants to pick it apart while watching it.

Comment

Order of the seasons

1- Season 3
                        2-
                        3-
                        4-
                        5- Season 5

Seasons 1,2,and 4 have some really great ones and some missteps. I seriously cannot decide which is better or worse.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Good Morning Everyone. Had a long weekend and starting to slowly get caught up on things..... very slowly.

Still haven't had the time to watch Underground yet. Maybe later today so I can answer the questions.

Morning HOPE!!! **HUGS**
                          *runs back in to give Sci a big* Good morning!!! And a even bigger... ((HUGS)) How are you my dear, Pete and the kids?
                          sigpic
                          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Order of the seasons

1- Season 3
                            2-
                            3-
                            4-
                            5- Season 5

Seasons 1,2,and 4 have some really great ones and some missteps. I seriously cannot decide which is better or worse.
                            I think almost everyone feels the same as Season 3 and 5 though.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                            *runs back in to give Sci a big* Good morning!!! And a even bigger... ((HUGS)) How are you my dear, Pete and the kids?
                            Hey hun.

We are doing good. Thanks hun for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Where's the kiss??!
                              *runs away*
                              When you are as sick as I am maybe you'll see why no kiss, its a John & Telya MOMENT!! Hello? Earth to Scifan!! Come in Sci!! WHERE ARE YA?!

I for one am going to give it a chance, I mostly want to see what it is all about really. Personally the previews for it make it look like to at least give it a chance and see how the first ep goes. Personallt it looks like something that will have to be seen from ep one onwards to get the point of the serie anyway so yeah

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                When you are as sick as I am maybe you'll see why no kiss, its a John & Telya MOMENT!! Hello? Earth to Scifan!! Come in Sci!! WHERE ARE YA?!

I for one am going to give it a chance, I mostly want to see what it is all about really. Personally the previews for it make it look like to at least give it a chance and see how the first ep goes. Personallt it looks like something that will have to be seen from ep one onwards to get the point of the serie anyway so yeah
                                But the list is for First Time Kiss Moments, LOL...
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X