No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Didn't know you had that, did you get the student version?

Hi AMC

I'm sure that's what I had It was a light blue when it opened... Urm... *ponders* Yeah, the student version...

Comment

Didn't know you had that, did you get the student version?

Hi AMC

Yo!

I should really update my deviantart......
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Over the past couple of weeks it's been Elfie, Hope's and YC's birthdays Padme

A very scary thing!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Jess... I hope you like... More to come.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
              Have to agree here as well, by the way, while she was taken by surprise here...

would she have looked like THIS

if she was so shocked and appaled by it as some folks try/tried to pass it off as? *shrugs*

I doubt it

Even if it was a fleeting smile, it just wouldn´t have happened at all if she didn´t partially enjoy the moment... but then, who wouldn´t be "OMG! What the heck just happened" when it was all so obviously "under the influence"
              Totally agree. And then she acted like it didn't matter when he was apologising- it's clear they understand each other so well that she could tell he was...... that it wasn't like him to do that.

that commentary is one of the best!
              Gero, The Flan, & Hewlett- they could honestly do stand up together.
              The amount of jokes they kept saying- I don't think half of the ep actually got talked about! lol!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Here you go... can you believe it? I actually did this wallie!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...tlantis145.jpg

Y'all know, I've no patience to do the artwork like you do!
              That's very good Elf!

Can the VS6 writers that have made some inroads into their episodes send me a dramatic line from their fic?

For example, this is the one I'm using from mine (ep 6):

"Teyla look at me." Her eyes raised, but were heavy and unfocused. "I said look at me Teyla." He smiled as her eyes connected with his again. "You are not responsible for this."

Thanks

I would, but I've only planned my ep so far. Not one line is actually written. But I promise I'll get that to you when it is!
              [too many fics in my noggin', but I ain't complaining]

OT:
              Spoiler:

Please don't rush me on the VS6- I will get it done, I promise- for I'm going through some personal hardships right now.

A close family friend- whom has been like an extra grandma for me over the years- is barely hanging in there. She's been fighting a cancer in a place they can't operate on, & she's taken a turn for the worse, & it looks like she'll die soon.

So if I take some extra time to do Ep 8 in VS6, please don't push me to do it. Just respect my wish to have some space when I need it.

Thanks.

Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                Have to agree here as well, by the way, while she was taken by surprise here...

would she have looked like THIS

if she was so shocked and appaled by it as some folks try/tried to pass it off as? *shrugs*

I doubt it

Even if it was a fleeting smile, it just wouldn´t have happened at all if she didn´t partially enjoy the moment... but then, who wouldn´t be "OMG! What the heck just happened" when it was all so obviously "under the influence"

that commentary is one of the best!
                Please tell me why I missed this in Conversions!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Ahem...and mine
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Jess... I hope you like... More to come.

Spoiler:

Very pretty. i really need to start working on art agian, will do that when school slows down
                    Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I think FF.Net is still playing up.. one minute it's there and the next it's gone but I did manage to read it and great job Camy...

Wedjatqi has a new fic up as well... awesome so far..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5371964/1/Two_Princes.. though it also keeps disappearing...
                      Thanks Blue. I finally see it, but like you wrote, there seems to be a glitch in the website because now I can't see Wedj's new fic and I just love it!!!!

It was fun writing that AU fic.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Cazz.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Laura...I love them...they are great.

Cazz...I'll give you the quotes when I write something dramatic...I'm still in the shorthand stage. If I don't have something to you in the next couple of days, come after me, LOL.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Great sig Laura!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            OT:
                            Spoiler:

Please don't rush me on the VS6- I will get it done, I promise- for I'm going through some personal hardships right now.

A close family friend- whom has been like an extra grandma for me over the years- is barely hanging in there. She's been fighting a cancer in a place they can't operate on, & she's taken a turn for the worse, & it looks like she'll die soon.

So if I take some extra time to do Ep 8 in VS6, please don't push me to do it. Just respect my wish to have some space when I need it.

Thanks.

Laura.
                            *takes offense* Excuse me but who's pushing you? You've got like four months!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Caps day today! So post as many caps as you can
                              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Ok. Here is in spoilers.. Hope this works!

OH cool. Great wallie hun.

Awesome calenders Sci! And great wallie Elfie I've been on the London Eye, it was fab, a bit cloudy though

Just remember to pack yourself Laura
                                Thanks Cazz

Woo! Look at that! 110,000 posts!! The thread btw

More caps to celebrate

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...208-0247xe.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...204-2028xe.jpg
                                Great pics and Woohooo for Milestone.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Finally finished my fic guys!!! It was a doozy. 7,000 + words.

Thank you to Mrs. B for inspiring it and it's dedicated and written for Hope24's B-day!

Hope you guys like it.

Title: Death of An Assassin

Word Count: 7, 380

Spoilers: None

Genre: Au

Rating: T

Summary: Being an assassin was neither something he was proud of nor something he dwell on. It was simply who he was.

Comments: Inspired by Mrs. B's fic, dedicated to Hope24...Happy B-day Sunshine!

Guys, I've deleted the fanfic link to the fic because I had to go back and do some slight corrections and it just gave me hell. So, I deleted the fic in fanfic and uploaded it again but now it's still showing the old one but it's not there...*sighs* Hopefully, it's just a glitch in fanfic and it will show the new one soon. In any case, you can read it over in beya. You don't have to be a member to view it and you can leave a comment, just make sure if you don't have a LJ account that you type your name in your text message so that I know who you are....thanks!!!

Here's Beya's link. I hope to have fanfic up soon!
                                http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/166152.html
                                Oh cool. I will read as soon as I can. Great job hun.

Comment

Working...
                                X