John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks hun. I know I'm over looking it, but I havent' seen the pics from the first day with Rachel and Joe. I would love to do art with those too. Man was he teasing her!!

You're welcome hun. And I noticed it's down too. Sorry.
    i haven't seen any yet.

Hopefuly it'll come back soon.
    Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      I've not heard that from JM either Hope, and i'm pretty certain i've heard all of his news on the subject

I remember him saying that Shep would have to bump Kanaan off, but he never said that wouldn't happen
      Okay.

Now that comment I remember. And it wouldn't take much either. Kanaan can slip off the pier to the welcoming ocean below.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      New walli.

1024x768

1280x1024
      1280x800
      Pretty Luci!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      I know I'm not loosing my mind, I"ll have to look it up. Or maybe I am loosing my mind.

That's my whole point, Hope. That I don't trust what JM and PM are going to do with the movie and if they are doing it, it won't be any good on the JT side. I know that JM is in favor or at one point was in favor of John and Teyla. JM was the one that stated that they thought of John as the father of Teyla's son and also that Teyla and Nancy are really the only two characters that he's ever seen would be the ones to settle or be the best character to settle with John. Yet, they continue to steer away from it. And I don't get why the feel the need that Teyla has to stay with Kanaan when by his own admission too, Teyla still has feelings for John. That makes no sense. GET RID OF THE GUY!!! Or just show him a bit of John and Teyla together, in the mess hall or on the fighting field or sparring, or just hanging out, and Kanaan will figure it out all by himself. It's no rocket science!
      Camy, I don't trust them either. JM will forever make his comments and then another comment out of the otherside of his mouth. He has a certain way he tends to answer questions related to JT that I use to find annoying. So I haven't kept up with his blog in ages. And I don't understand JM continuing to *say* that Teyla is with Kanaan when that is certainly not what we saw on screen. The writers screwed up. You would think that they would want to fix it. And I do have some thoughts on why they continue to steer away from them. And at this point, we don't know if the movie will be made, or if the actors will be available for the movie should it be green lighted, changes to the script can occurred, and maybe with any luck JM & PM will be too busy with SGU or something (!!) and the movie is given to someone else to produced. It is just too many unknown at the moments, to know what will occurr in the future with the movie. Right now, I say hope for the best but expect the worst and not to get yourself upset about a comment JM may have made. It is not set in stone yet. LOL I told Wedj almost the same thing. That all Kanaan has to do is see them together to know that Teyla and John has feelings for each other.

Oh, *confused* blame it on Hope. She's always to blame for my confusion.
      LOL There is a number of ways I can take this. I choose to respond with a *evil grin*.

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
      i haven't read alot of JM's stuff. i tried to read his blog becuase i know he talks about JT some but i gave up on it. lol

i will def. do that once i get more written.
      So have I. I can't tell the last time I have checked his blog.

Great! I will look out for it.

Sci, lovely sig. I love that expression on his face.
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

Camy, I don't trust them either. JM will forever make his comments and then another comment out of the otherside of his mouth. He has a certain way he tends to answer questions related to JT that I use to find annoying. So I haven't kept up with his blog in ages. And I don't understand JM continuing to *say* that Teyla is with Kanaan when that is certainly not what we saw on screen. The writers screwed up. You would think that they would want to fix it. And I do have some thoughts on why they continue to steer away from them. And at this point, we don't know if the movie will be made, or if the actors will be available for the movie should it be green lighted, changes to the script can occurred, and maybe with any luck JM & PM will be too busy with SGU or something (!!) and the movie is given to someone else to produced. It is just too many unknown at the moments, to know what will occurr in the future with the movie. Right now, I say hope for the best but expect the worst and not to get yourself upset about a comment JM may have made. It is not set in stone yet. LOL I told Wedj almost the same thing. That all Kanaan has to do is see them together to know that Teyla and John has feelings for each other.

--
          So have I. I can't tell the last time I have checked his blog.
          There is a reason it is called "The Blog of Doom". JM really is full of crap. But I think all of us SGA fans realised this a long, long time ago
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            There is a reason it is called "The Blog of Doom". JM really is full of crap. But I think all of us SGA fans realised this a long, long time ago
            i think most of the higher ups in the stargate franchise are full of crap.
            Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

i think most of the higher ups in the stargate franchise are full of crap.
              None moreso than Brad Wright. I want nothing more than to stick a pin in him and deflate his miraculous ego.
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

None moreso than Brad Wright. I want nothing more than to stick a pin in him and deflate his miraculous ego.
                yep! i think he's the reason SGA went to crap. becuase he pushed martin Gero out of the way becuase with SG-1 gone he dind't have anything to rule.
                Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

I thought it was someone that posted that they finally asked JM about the Conversion scene. Gosh, I'll see if I can find it but I doubt I will.

In any case, Rachel has also stated, correct me if I"m wrong here, that although Teyla was taken by surprise, she had the capability to stop it and she didn't, she only put up her hand, and he immediately pulled away at her signal or something to that nature.

It wasn't the same kiss as the one with Weir because first, Teyla was not taken over by anything. If anything she's the most interesting one in the scene because she was all Teyla and she could have done more than what she did in putting her hand up. Why didn't she pushed him, why didn't she hit him...try more than what she did, if she wasn't the least bit interested.

And also, the last scene...Joe Flanigan has stated that he never wanted to make John apologize for kissing Teyla. He was apologizing for his "out of character" behavior in which Teyla told him her famous line, "don't give it another thought" Now, I get it. She didn't want John to realize that she was actually into it! And it had nothing to do with her lower inhibitions.
                  I agree Camy- it seemed like Teyla wasn't trying to stop him at all. Just a little surprised by it.

As for the last scene- I love listening to the Commentary for Conversion. Especially listening to Joe joke about everything. Oh, & his constant "my collar is screwed up in that" & David making fun of Joe's pointing it out. They all seem to be very close friends & joke about a lot.

Title: The Enabled
                  Summary: John leaves Atlantis on an undercover mission to help rid the galaxy of the Wraith. But will become of him and the power he holds? Will Atlantis be able to survive without their strongest link?
                  Characters: Everyone
                  Pairing: Teyla/Kanaan, Teyla-John, Other
                  Rating: T/PG-15

Chapter Four
                  It's on my reading list. I've enjoyed the story so far! Keep it up!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Oh good timing for me. Hey Smcki!! Here is your other sig. Let me know if you want me to change it.

Lovely, Sci! Beautiful!

---------------
                  There was a song I was listening to the other day that made me think of J/T & what a great music vid it'd make- only prob is I CANT REMEMBER THE SONG ANYMORE! argh! (there's like 500+ songs on my Ipod- so many to go through!) Will let you all know when I remember it. (will write it down next time)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

yep! i think he's the reason SGA went to crap. becuase he pushed martin Gero out of the way becuase with SG-1 gone he dind't have anything to rule.
                    I disagree with that, Gero was given much more (too much) free reign in the final season and we got the ickfest that is McKeller, unfortunately he'd been blindsided by Keller and giving McKay his happy ending that he'd forgotten about JT. BW didn't rule over the last two seasons of SG1, M&M did, BW stepped away from SGA in seasons 4 & 5 (some would say earlier than that *cough*), so he couldn't have pushed Gero out when he'd moved away (to SGU) and Gero had more power on SGA now could he?

Comment

5 favourite season 3 episodes:

(in no particular order)

1. Common Ground
                      2. Sateda
                      3. Phantoms
                      4. Submersion
                      5. Vengeance

Special mentions to The Ark, No Mans Land, Echoes and The Return. Season 3 was awesome!

Comment

im sorry this is late but ive been really Busy
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE SORRY THIS IS LATE

IM WORKING ON JESS'S POST LATER
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Lovely sig Donna

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                              I agree Camy- it seemed like Teyla wasn't trying to stop him at all. Just a little surprised by it.
                              Have to agree here as well, by the way, while she was taken by surprise here...

would she have looked like THIS

if she was so shocked and appaled by it as some folks try/tried to pass it off as? *shrugs*

I doubt it

Even if it was a fleeting smile, it just wouldn´t have happened at all if she didn´t partially enjoy the moment... but then, who wouldn´t be "OMG! What the heck just happened" when it was all so obviously "under the influence"

As for the last scene- I love listening to the Commentary for Conversion. Especially listening to Joe joke about everything. Oh, & his constant "my collar is screwed up in that" & David making fun of Joe's pointing it out. They all seem to be very close friends & joke about a lot.
                              that commentary is one of the best!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                Have to agree here as well, by the way, while she was taken by surprise here...

would she have looked like THIS

Exactly... Rachel confirmed that Teyla was only surprised and if she had wanted it to end she was quite capable of kicking Shep's butt... it was pretty amazing what some people tried to call that scene..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X