John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    More great ideas from you... strangely I was thinking of a clone Teyla storyline a little while ago but her team don't know that Teyla is in fact a clone.... and whilst separated from Ronon and Rodney.... John and Teyla end up under fire and Teyla is mortally wounded... now this clone Teyla isnt evil and she shares the same memories as the real Teyla, so when she is dying she tells John that she loves him and always has.. John is so devastated by Teyla's death and so guilt ridden that he never told her before how he felt about her... he withraws into himself and just when Ronon and Rodney are becoming increasingly worried about their friend.... one of the other teams come back through the gate and say they saw Teyla....
    Oh the Angst!!! I love this. You should do a story.

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
    yep. just shows that the writers had no clue what kind of Relatioship had been bulit between JT.

i would so love if the sga movie happens that Kanaan turns evil.

hopefuly i'm linking this right. here is 103 pics from the sunday SGA panel at D*C.
    http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/m.../dragon%20con/
    let me know if you can't get into it.
    Thanks for the link hun.

:nods:

maybe they can correct it in the movie (if it ever gets made.) There's plenty of ways to make john the father. lol
    Oh wish they would, but then they would have admit they screwed up.
    Plus, I believe JM already said that there weren't any JT moments.

your both welcome.

I had a awesome time. and i'm glad i found ya'll to share the SGA happiness with. i was the only sga fan in the group that i went with. none of them could fiugre out why i was so Squeeeeing over meeting joe and Rachel. lol.
    They just don't know what they are missing.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Absolutely..

I was thinking along the lines of ... Torren gets very sick and Keller does a DNA check on him to see whats causing the illness and they find a blood disorder and Kanaan offers to help so they draw some blood from him but find out that his DNA doesnt match and he couldnt be the father.... and the computer does a random search and guess who is a match...

It always made much more sense that Michael would want a child that had Wraith DNA and Ancient DNA.. now that would have been worth all the trouble he went to get the baby..

or Teyla is carrying Torren to visit John and as they approach Johns quarters Torren opens the door ...so how did he do that ..only someone with a strong Ancient gene could do that.... so they check and again guess what.....
      Girl! You need to write some fics. You would be awesome with these storylines.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      true

but the virtual season six should be up pretty soon

snurched from your PB

thought it was cute!

It never made sense to me that a partWraith-human baby would grant him all the power he was seeking. Hello? Still no access to Ancient stuff!
      Yep it is.

EXACTLY!! I couldn't figure it out either. Didn't they say in season 1 that the people with the "gifts" before Teyla's generation had trouble with dealing with it. Them hearing voices and all. ????

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      hm, do you read AU that are a bit on the funny side?

http://www.alyse.info/sesa_files/heteronormativity.htm

It´s hilarious, J/T shippy and long, but be aware this is AU and John isn´t quite the same as we know him Still cute though

Gen stories, well since you´re already through FF.net you´ve probably read them all ...
      Most the links I´ve saved are Shep whump stories though
      Not sure if that´s your cup of tea...

Thanks for the link hun.

yeah Youtube is good about that. lol

the panel i went to it was rachel calling joe because he was late. after watching the other vid i get why she did that. he did it to her the day before. lol.
      Those parts were funny.

*nods*

Thanks! this will help a lot!
      You're welcome hun.

Comment

Icons:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          That's be 5th of Feb IIRC I'll put you down

WooHoo! Does this mean I get a whole ep for my birthday?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Just confirming the state of play with the VS6 ep writers:

1: sci
            2: jess/sci
            3: laura
            4: jess
            5: sci
            6: me
            7: laura/me
            8: landj
            9: still needs a writer!
            10: laura/me
            11: laura /me
            12: sci
            13: sci
            14: sci
            15: me
            16: jess
            17: me

Are we going with the wraith vs asgard idea for ep 18? Or any other ideas?
            Cazz, I'm willing to help with some of the writing. I will help someone if they need help. Just let me know.

SheppAddicted, love it! Too funny!

Blue, those were some great ideas!

Smcki10, thanks for sharing. I found both Joe and Rachel to be lovely.

And awesome icons, Cazz.
            sigpic
            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Thanks for the link hun.

Oh wish they would, but then they would have admit they screwed up.
              Plus, I believe JM already said that there weren't any JT moments.

They just don't know what they are missing.
              Your welcome.

Dang oh well we always have fic.

yep that's what i told them. which one of my friends went with me to the walk of fame. and Joe was wearing that red shirt from the sat panel and he looked so hot! and my friend was like hmm maybe i need to watch SGA if he's in every ep. lol.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              EXACTLY!! I couldn't figure it out either. Didn't they say in season 1 that the people with the "gifts" before Teyla's generation had trouble with dealing with it. Them hearing voices and all. ????

Thanks for the link hun.

Those parts were funny.
              *nods* most of season 4 and 5 were just epic fail.
              Your welcome
              They were!

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              Cazz, I'm willing to help with some of the writing. I will help someone if they need help. Just let me know.

Smcki10, thanks for sharing. I found both Joe and Rachel to be lovely.
              i'd be willing to help write or write something. i'm really wanting to write SGA fic but i don't have anyone to beta or bounce ideas off of. i'm on ff.net if ya'll want to check out my writing style. most of the ones i got up are BSG, but i have some SGA ideas bounceing around

They were.
              Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Convention links

A selection of links to different convention reports, pics, videos, twitter messages and blog messages to either Chicago con or Dragon con. Most is of the latest one which is Dragon con

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/369412.html#cutid1

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/369666.html

Short interview with Joe Flanigan
                http://dailydragon.dragoncon.org/2009/joe-flanigan/

Even more links for the convention.
                http://agent-almeida.livejournal.com/76811.html?#cutid1
                (Click on the pic in the LJ post and it will open up an album of different pics.. I have to say there is a beautiful artwork piece by one of the Whumpers (SGAFan)that impressed Joe and which he chose as a pic to have at the convention to sign autographs on...lucky girl )

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/370809.html#cutid1

Twitpics

http://twitpic.com/gwz9x

http://twitpic.com/gwy9u

Videos of the Stargate panel from the convention

Part 1:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QkNjAJYuU8

Part 2:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c-Xg9B8Sc8

7 part video from the Dragon con... Stargate multiverse..

*NEW*

Even more links to the Dragon con in this LJ post..

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/371144.html#cutid1

Pics

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/m.../dragon%20con/
                Last edited by NinaM; 10 September 2009, 06:03 PM.
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Your welcome.

yep that's what i told them. which one of my friends went with me to the walk of fame. and Joe was wearing that red shirt from the sat panel and he looked so hot! and my friend was like hmm maybe i need to watch SGA if he's in every ep. lol.

Your welcome
                  They were!

i'd be willing to help write or write something. i'm really wanting to write SGA fic but i don't have anyone to beta or bounce ideas off of. i'm on ff.net if ya'll want to check out my writing style. most of the ones i got up are BSG, but i have some SGA ideas bounceing around

They were.
                  Never fear! There are lots of people around to help. I'm willing to beta too.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Leavehome for 9.9 hours and read so many posts when returning >.< Oh well,
                    Spoiler:
                    just to let all know, anything from me is delayed due to important family trip, grandmother, whom I haven't seen since her birthday last year, is in the hospital with a lung infection. Seeing her on sunday, right now to see my nephews first

Oh and another thing had I know you were there at Dragon*Con smcki10, I'd have said hi, only I was in the Cosplayers area instead, darn it I could have meet another gateworlder
                    Spoiler:
                    only gateworlder i know here is a very good friend of mine whorarely comes online

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Convention links
                      you can add my photobucket link if ya want. i don't mind.
                      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Never fear! There are lots of people around to help. I'm willing to beta too.
                      Yay! i have so many ideas!!! now i just got to see if they make sense. most of them are either post-S5 or AU.
                      Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

you can add my photobucket link if ya want. i don't mind.

Yay! i have so many ideas!!! now i just got to see if they make sense. most of them are either post-S5 or AU.
                        It looks like we have a new thread member! Welcome!
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Oh and another thing had I know you were there at Dragon*Con smcki10, I'd have said hi, only I was in the Cosplayers area instead, darn it I could have meet another gateworlder
                          Spoiler:
                          only gateworlder i know here is a very good friend of mine whorarely comes online
                          yeah i know! it would been have great to actually go to the SG stuff with someone. going by myslef sucked. lol. i never thought to post on here that i was going. i'm such a blonde sometimes.
                          Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            It looks like we have a new thread member! Welcome!
                            Hi!!! Thanks for the welcome! i hope to be on here more now that D*C is done i don't have to be on the BSG board as much.
                            Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

quick question? how is everyone's sig keep changing? each time i refresh everyone has diff. banners and where did ya'll get the cool JT banners?
                              Sigs by me and Scifan

Comment

Awesome icons Cazz and congrats on wins.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                WooHoo! Does this mean I get a whole ep for my birthday?
                                Oooo. Looks like it.

Your welcome.

Your welcome
                                They were!

They were.
                                Yep. That's what's good about fics.

Oh good. I bet they will love it.

Talk to Cazz. She might be able to help you.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                Leavehome for 9.9 hours and read so many posts when returning >.< Oh well,
                                Spoiler:
                                just to let all know, anything from me is delayed due to important family trip, grandmother, whom I haven't seen since her birthday last year, is in the hospital with a lung infection. Seeing her on sunday, right now to see my nephews first

Spoiler:
                                So sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she gets better soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X