Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    A couple of con reports:
    http://blue-succubus.livejournal.com/213230.html
    http://whizzy.livejournal.com/626731.html

And vid of Rachel calling Joe while on stage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uhBFadoUZY
    Plus the actors being introduced, Joe as Colin Cunningham and Jason as Joe

Thanks for the links... love that video..
    sigpic

Comment

Got the beginnings of g pitch for ep 18 How about the team get embroiled in a battle between the wraith and the asgard? The team gets captured by wraith worshipper, a hive comes for them and while on board they're attacked by the asgard. At some point jt are alone in a cell and get together, maybe after meeting the queen so tensions are running high.
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Got the beginnings of g pitch for ep 18 How about the team get embroiled in a battle between the wraith and the asgard? The team gets captured by wraith worshipper, a hive comes for them and while on board they're attacked by the asgard. At some point jt are alone in a cell and get together, maybe after meeting the queen so tensions are running high.
        Sounds good..

The Wraith Queen gets inside John's head again and makes some interesting statements on his feelings for Teyla...
        sigpic

Comment

1. On the screen at a football match
          2. On the Atlantis pier
          3. A banner tied to the back of a Puddle Jumper
          4. A ring in a popcorn bag while watching a romantic movie
          5. Rodney finds the ring and accidentily announces it over the intercomm
          6. He takes her to a scifi convention. John dressed as Han, Teyla dressed as Leia (white style ). He proposes while they are in the front of the exact replica of the Millenium Falcon.
          7. On his deathbed
          8. With lots of balloons and chocolate (what? I've got to put in a fluffy one after that )
          9. With a ring stuffed in a Winnie the Pooh-stuffed animal (we need more fluff after that one )
          10. At a masked ball (and as they are soulmates they obviously recognise each other from afar).
          11. While dancing to a Johnny Cash song.
          12. In a treehut on New Athos built by Jinto and his friends
          13. Walk on the beach
          14. In a floating swan (as they are truly monogamous animals)
          15. At a UN dinner as a thanks for saving the world and uniting galaxies and their inhabitants
          16. On a paper plane in the conference room
          17. In a hive ship during a battle
          18. In the Pegasus Daily (couldn't help myself )
          19. While bantos fighting..
          20. Over a candlelit dinner..
          21. At the top of the Eiffel Tower... duh
          22. Off world in the middle of the night.
          23. In Johns mind as Teyla attempts to save him from nanites.
          24. While flying into the sunset in the jumper.
          25. On a ferriswheel ride.

Comment

A ferris wheel ride!! DUH!!! Great one sci
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by virginiabrasil View Post
              I have two questions? 1º If Teyla had left the story in place of the Weir , as would Atlantida and Pegasus galaxia? 2º Because Teyla can not be the next leader Atlantida?
              I hope I'm asking this right, Virginia.

If something was to happen to Teyla, I think we would've seen a totally different story and maybe John's true feelings for her.

I think that they wouldn't let Teyla lead Atlantis because they(the SGC and IOA) would want to have one of theirs controling it.
              A couple of con reports:

Thanks Cazz. Does that mean that Rachel wasn't on the panel with them. I was really hoping for all of them to get together. I'll try to read the rest later.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Sounds good..

The Wraith Queen gets inside John's head again and makes some interesting statements on his feelings for Teyla...
              Great idea Blue and Cazz.

I did have a weird idea, but it involves one of Michael's hybrids.
              What if they cloned Teyla, but she is mostly a hybrid, because Michael's men messed up... or something like that and she is an evil Queen of their ship.
              Last edited by scifan; 07 September 2009, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                A ferris wheel ride!! DUH!!! Great one sci
                Why thanks San. I was wondering why it wasn't done already. LOL!!!

Well, gotta go again. I have my brother over and a cookout to go to today at my nephew. TTFN

Comment

A couple of con reports:

Oh my Goooooooddd That vid is sooo cute I loves it ;D
                  That sounds good... Perhaps one of htem in injured/needing tended to?
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Rachel came later as Joe gave her directions Apparently they teesed her by making her answer the questions she had missed LOL

Bye hun!
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Rachel came later as Joe gave her directions Apparently they teesed her by making her answer the questions she had missed LOL

Bye hun!
                      Awwww. That is too cute. Thanks.
                      Ok. I'm off for real.

Comment

Yo my dear Scottish friend How are you? I read your electric story *shivers*

LOL bye Lea Have a good day!
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yo my dear Scottish friend How are you? I read your electric story *shivers*

LOL bye Lea Have a good day!
                          Yo dutchie Yeah, I'm a bit... daft,haha.
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            Yo dutchie Yeah, I'm a bit... daft,haha.
                            LOL I had 'unfortunate' in mind But tbh, such a thing is soooo for me to do as well.. although I'm already paranoid in advance that I might be electricuted by changing a light bulb.. *shrugs*
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Why is it that always when I come here my JT sigs come up! Might be me only paying attention then
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Sci - can't read spoilers so i can't read your idea

Laura - do you mean one of the team or one of john and teyla?
                                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X