No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody please give me the link to JM's blog? I need to ask him to set the record straight about something.....
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      OH MY GOD!! Now that would have been really strange to see John and Teyla running around trying to kill each other or maybe their hidden feelings would have gotten in the way and they would ended up really kissing each other.
      I would imagine though that the tremendous tug of war going on inside themselve-one being to kill the other since Phoebus and Thalen were enemies
      and the other always trying to protect the other and the feelings that we at least know John has at this point would really cause some were emotional scenes. Make sense?

I think it would have ended with Teyla capturing John again because I think deep down he would not be able to hurt her. We saw how he only stunned Teyla in TLG and then switched Ronan's gun over to kill and not stun when he went after Elizabeth. Not quite sure what Teyla would do with John.
      Did I just get ignored again?? I just asked in relation to this why the TPTB did not make the ep with Teyla and John becoming possessed.

In fact I now have a question concerning possession.... For this chapter of my current story (Ascension War Part Two) it is a songfic chapter, with the song Ghost Love Score as the song going through the chapter. Now, at one fo the scenes is between Red, my very perky and very fun OC, and Teyla up in the Ascended Realm. I'm using ther line

"He loves you more then you know" as said from Red, and he then tells her about another OC of mine who can help more then he can as he's more a guide for her in the Ascended realm.

What do you guiys think?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Because they didn't know if they were going Shweir or Shelya at the time.

Random:
        Spoiler:
        I learned how to spell "weird" by learning how to spell "Weir". Like I said, random.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          Did I just get ignored again?? I just asked in relation to this why the TPTB did not make the ep with Teyla and John becoming possessed.

In fact I now have a question concerning possession.... For this chapter of my current story (Ascension War Part Two) it is a songfic chapter, with the song Ghost Love Score as the song going through the chapter. Now, at one fo the scenes is between Red, my very perky and very fun OC, and Teyla up in the Ascended Realm. I'm using ther line

"He loves you more then you know" as said from Red, and he then tells her about another OC of mine who can help more then he can as he's more a guide for her in the Ascended realm.

What do you guiys think?
          The reason why tptb didn't do that ep, was they didn't want to commit to any ship at that point. Listened to the podcast a couple of months ago (the why ship one ) and I totally agree with Darren and David when they said that with SGA, tptb cast their nets as wide as possible. Kinda 'Let's keep it vague enough that the fans can ship Sheyla, Sparky, Razzie, Spanky, McWeir, whatever' I think it was a major mistake on their part.

If they had done ^^^ ep, they would have had to acknowlege J/T as the main ship. We'd have gotten another kiss and there would have been no "sparky" kiss.

Plus, at that point, they had given up all hope of coming up with something creative to do with Teyla.

As to why I didn't answer earlier, I thought your question was rhetorical.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            Because they didn't know if they were going Shweir or Shelya at the time.

Random:
            Spoiler:
            I learned how to spell "weird" by learning how to spell "Weir". Like I said, random.
            heh,
            Spoiler:
            you should see my Onstar car care commerical in the "Things you do not want to hear on the Atlantis Intercomm" thread, Poor Rodeny got locked out of Johns puddlejumper, go read go read

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

heh,
              Spoiler:
              you should see my Onstar car care commerical in the "Things you do not want to hear on the Atlantis Intercomm" thread, Poor Rodeny got locked out of Johns puddlejumper, go read go read
              Spoiler:
              care to give me "directions" to the thread? What is it located under??

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                The reason why tptb didn't do that ep, was they didn't want to commit to any ship at that point. Listened to the podcast a couple of months ago (the why ship one ) and I totally agree with Darren and David when they said that with SGA, tptb cast their nets as wide as possible. Kinda 'Let's keep it vague enough that the fans can ship Sheyla, Sparky, Razzie, Spanky, McWeir, whatever' I think it was a major mistake on their part.

If they had done ^^^ ep, they would have had to acknowlege J/T as the main ship. We'd have gotten another kiss and there would have been no "sparky" kiss.

Plus, at that point, they had given up all hope of coming up with something creative to do with Teyla.

As to why I didn't answer earlier, I thought your question was rhetorical.
                The questions I ask aren't that way at all, so i now wonder where the link to the VS6 LJ is????

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  care to give me "directions" to the thread? What is it located under??
                  Spoiler:
                  Off topic I think, possibly in Stargate Fandom

Comment

VS6 LJ
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Thanks muchly

*adds L&J and Everlovin to friends list*

Comment

Thanks muchly

*adds L&J and Everlovin to friends list*
                        Awww! Will accept as soon as I finish this post!

EDIT:
                        Yay! 9 friends! Just need one more & I'll be in double figures!
                        I have: BamBam, Cazz, Elf, Snow, Sci, Cherish, Teyilia, Yappi, & wraithlord (r.i.p)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Awww! Will accept as soon as I finish this post!
                          And to return favor all you gotta do is make a suiggie of some kind..... then again there isn;t really a NEED to do one though I do like butterfly swords myself... have three sets of them in fact....

Comment

Do either of you have the link for JM's blog???

Comment

Very good points everyone...just a couple of things I remembered about that episode, The Long Kiss Goodbye.

First, I think that not only was Thalen capable of reading John's mind, and that is confirmed when Pheobus mentions that Weir was concerned about something which only leads me to believe that it wasn't that Weir told her but that she could access any memories and sense feelings in Weir's mind. Also, remember that they can both "scream or talk" to the entity. Weir mentioned at the end that she kept screaming at people but no one could hear her and Thalen mentioned that John was screaming to him to not hurt Ronon or something like that, correct? So, there was communication or connection between the entities and the host. So, there could have been a number of scenarios like for example, when John stunned Teyla. I betcha John screamed at Thalen to the top of his lungs not to hurt her. Perhaps then not only did John express his concern over his team mate but his feelings for her run deeper than any other since it seems he didn't scream when Thalen was shooting at Phoebus or any other besides Ronon and Teyla from the team. Something to think about.

Also, that kiss between Weir and Sheppard was certainly for the SW shippers; however, the writers that I can recall nor the actors have ever mentioned any sign or hint of it playing out that way ever in the show. So, that they intentionally wanted to play with shipper fans of all kinds, maybe, but only with JT have there even been directly mentioned that it was not a game and that these two clearly had feelings for one another and hence Thalen's words are expected to be interpreted as real feelings from John. Whether he guessed it, sense it or heard them in one form or another from John is really besides the point. It was meant to give us what we had suspected all along.

And as far as Teyla, I think she knew very well that Thalen was trying to lure her to not kill him, but for Teyla that was never an option till she heard Phoebus demands. She even considered not shooting John because she asked how many would die or something to that nature...sorry, don't remember the episode clearly. What I think is key here is that she didn't know just how deep those feelings went...like LJrule mentioned, it could be a friendship care....but we know better and regardless, at that moment Teyla knows that she feels the same for John. I wished they had allowed her to say it to him as well. We do know that what she didn't know was whether John could hear her or not even with Thalen in his body.

All just speculations, of course but I have no doubt that the entire scene was meant to show the potential and deepening of feelings between these two.
                              sigpic

Comment

Not anymore. Sorry, AMC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X