No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah GW is definitely wonky today.............

Comment

I got an error message all day yesterday and this morning too.
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Oh that sounds like a cool idea.
        I'll try to pitch in. I still have 1 1/2 eps to do(Jess is co-writing ep 2 with me) and a BigBang fic, 25k due by Oct.

So sad. But great job hun.

You're welcome.

I got it down to 92% now, but still got a ways to go

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Hey y'all. I'm collecting birthdays for September. So far I have...

Sept 1--Elflinn
        Sept 8--Hope
        Sept 9--Me

Just VM or PM me with any other birthdays.
        Sure thing!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        I have an idea about what else to do with the "Weekly Viewing". How about we make art/fic/videos for the episodes? Or post the links to videos or fic surrounding the ep? That way, it's an all week event. Say we watch the ep on a Thursday (right?) we then have until the following Wednesday to get as much fic/art/videos etc done/found. Keep morale up and all that.
        I'm in. Let's do it.

My. only one post today? Where has everyone been??
        School.
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

*peeks in*

Anyone miss the little faerie who had a very amazing surprise of a family trip yet?

Does anyone want to know what the big surprise was?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hi everyone
            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Oh I know. I would've like to see how John saw the fell and how JT really fell, going back and forth. I think would've been cool.

YES WE DO!! http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ISSxSheyla.gif

Looks like I'm gonna have to do some cleaning in PB. It says I only have 6% room left. :eek
            Thanks I love the gif spam and yeah it would have been awesome to see JT falling. I'm bad at manip but I want to try something lOL
            Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Knock, knock

[SPOILERS].
            Youhou I so want to green you but i can't I love it it's awesome I missed your one shots they're awesome. Great story. I felt disappointed too even if i waited for a twist but seriously Teyla's sentence about desire and all was so well written. Awesome
            Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
            Something I made...just thought I would share

Thanks for sharing it's really sad but so great
            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Hey y'all. I'm collecting birthdays for September. So far I have...

Sept 1--Elflinn
            Sept 8--Hope
            Sept 9--Me

Just VM or PM me with any other birthdays.
            Yeah it's time to work again
            I have an idea about what else to do with the "Weekly Viewing". How about we make art/fic/videos for the episodes? Or post the links to videos or fic surrounding the ep? That way, it's an all week event. Say we watch the ep on a Thursday (right?) we then have until the following Wednesday to get as much fic/art/videos etc done/found. Keep morale up and all that.
            This is a great idea. I'm in too
            My. only one post today? Where has everyone been??
            I had difficulties to connect too it said error all the time

Great news I've found an appart
            So I thought tokeep on going with the book club didn't you like the last one I posted I try a new one I hope you'll like it

http://www.darkangelsfanfic.com/fanf...yla/rumors.htm

My review
            Spoiler:
            I really love this fic too. As the other this is a short one but all is in it. The first time I felt bad for the end I found it really too angsty but in the end I like it like this. They know it's what matter.
            I often read fanfics for what they are but this one I would have loved to see it in the serie. It wasn'"t too long to bother any one and to make it a fluff ep. It wasn't more than Conversion.

The other one was true in characterqs I could totally picture them in season 1. This one represants totally season 2 or as this is Sateda quote season 3. But IMO mor season 2 because there is again the UST while in season 3 they are as one.

The UST is really well written totally fluffy true but it was what I wanted and that we missed. The series confrontation between JT were painful. This one was true in the logic of the serie and I think we missed them in season 3. They were so alright with each other that it was as if they were a couple and I missed a little the UST.

I find it well written, you read it well and you're in the action immediately. Teyla was perhaps a little out of character because too emotional but it's what i missed sometimes, she had feelings too and tptb forgot it. The last line too IMO is out of character, but this is a private moment he can do what he wants.

As I said I don't often review because except say I love it i'm not a lot of help. But this story as No excuse are story that I really appreciate.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

And in order to follow Laura idea here a vid of Suspicion in french. I love the difference between voices i find Shep voice hotter. Teyla and Weir have a voice more low (in France a lot of female have low voice in translation, it's always fun to listen to their real voices they're so high).
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXYwXAa3x7E
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hi JT'ers..

Just got back from the Chicago Con and I'm pretty exhausted and my brain is kinda mushy...

So a very quick re-cap

Spoiler:
                Joe looked drop dead gorgeous..

At the photo shoot the photographer was checking to see if the photo he took of us was ok .. so I was left standing there with my arm around Joe's waist waiting for him to decide .. he finally decided it was ok... I was happy to stand there all night.. just so the photo would be ok of course.. ahem!!

Joe's talk was awesome... he didnt want the chair and spent the entire 45 minutes strutting around the stage.. he said he's hyper active.. nooo !! you would never guess... great talk and some very funny stories.. I'm sure there will be lots of con reports floating around where you can read about it in detail... Knightie from the whump thread is going to send me the full audio...

Rachel phoned Joe while he was on stage... he said he's always forgetting to turn his cell off... even on set... he didnt get to it in time and it rang again a few minutes later but it wasnt Rachel so he said he wouldnt answer it..

SGAfan said Rachel crept up on him backstage and she kissed him on the cheek and he turned around surprised and when he saw it was Rachel.. he picked her up and swung her around... Awww!

Rachel is so incredibly beautiful.. even more so off screen... her talk with Paul was hilarious..

I went to the private sitting with her and a few others and guess what.. Joe phoned her while she was talking to us ... we told her we didnt mind if she spoke to him.. but by the time she got her cell out she missed his call.. she said that she was disappointed as she hadnt had a chance to spend much time with him ... and he was most likely calling her from the airport.

She talked about her family and background and what she thought of Joe/Jason/David and Paul..
                She also spoke about the show and its ending and how disappointed they were..
                But they all seem to be moving on and looking forward to their new projects.. Rachel is now writing herself and has her own company and wants to do her own thing... Joe the same and David has always been doing his own stuff.. so they are all busy...and they would love to work with each other again... they are all close and you can see that they have a wonderful bond.... Rachel said she was always teased by Joe and Jason and it sounds like they had such fun on set.. though I think Rachel got to put them in their place at times..

Rachel gave us all a hug at the end ..she is incredibly warm and friendly and I got a lovely pic with her but I cant post it as it includes 7 other fans and I didnt know most of them..

PS. Michael Shanks asked the audience if they were looking forward to SGU and the repsonse was dismal.. I was quite surprised...he seemed really surprised .. and he also seemed surprised that 95% of the audience were fans of both SGA and SG1..
                Last edited by bluealien; 25 August 2009, 07:10 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Aww so sweet i would have loved to have seen that
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

what happened to Gateworld i have been trying to get on for the past 3 days ?
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      what happened to Gateworld i have been trying to get on for the past 3 days ?
                      You and everybody else!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Hi JT'ers..

Just got back from the Chicago Con and I'm pretty exhausted and my brain is kinda mushy...

So a very quick re-cap

Spoiler:
                        Joe looked drop dead gorgeous..

At the photo shoot the photographer was checking to see if the photo he took of us was ok .. so I was left standing there with my arm around Joe's waist waiting for him to decide .. he finally decided it was ok... I was happy to stand there all night.. just so the photo would be ok of course.. ahem!!

Joe's talk was awesome... he didnt want the chair and spent the entire 45 minutes strutting around the stage.. he said he's hyper active.. nooo !! you would never guess... great talk and some very funny stories.. I'm sure there will be lots of con reports floating around where you can read about it in detail... Knightie from the whump thread is going to send me the full audio...

Rachel phoned Joe while he was on stage... he said he's always forgetting to turn his cell off... even on set... he didnt get to it in time and it rang again a few minutes later but it wasnt Rachel so he said he wouldnt answer it..

SGAfan said Rachel crept up on him backstage and she kissed him on the cheek and he turned around surprised and when he saw it was Rachel.. he picked her up and swung her around... Awww!

Rachel is so incredibly beautiful.. even more so off screen... her talk with Paul was hilarious..

I went to the private sitting with her and a few others and guess what.. Joe phoned her while she was talking to us ... we told her we didnt mind if she spoke to him.. but by the time she got her cell out she missed his call.. she said that she was disappointed as she hadnt had a chance to spend much time with him ... and he was most likely calling her from the airport.

She talked about her family and background and what she thought of Joe/Jason/David and Paul..
                        She also spoke about the show and its ending and how disappointed they were..
                        But they all seem to be moving on and looking forward to their new projects.. Rachel is now writing herself and has her own company and wants to do her own thing... Joe the same and David has always been doing his own stuff.. so they are all busy...and they would love to work with each other again... they are all close and you can see that they have a wonderful bond.... Rachel said she was always teased by Joe and Jason and it sounds like they had such fun on set.. though I think Rachel got to put them in their place at times..

Rachel gave us all a hug at the end ..she is incredibly warm and friendly and I got a lovely pic with her but I cant post it as it includes 7 other fans and I didnt know most of them..

PS. Michael Shanks asked the audience if they were looking forward to SGU and the repsonse was dismal.. I was quite surprised...he seemed really surprised .. and he also seemed surprised that 95% of the audience were fans of both SGA and SG1..
                        Thanks for the quick recap...loved reading it...and I would have loved to have been there...but to expensive and way to far away,, lol...well anyway... thanks for letting us know... and it sure sounds they are really great friends.. and are so comfortable with eachother.. almost like they have become family

Guess it's time to search for con reports,,pics and what not
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Thanks for the quick recap...loved reading it...and I would have loved to have been there...but to expensive and way to far away,, lol...well anyway... thanks for letting us know... and it sure sounds they are really great friends.. and are so comfortable with eachother.. almost like they have become family

Guess it's time to search for con reports,,pics and what not
                          I'm sure there will be tons floating around soon...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            I'm sure there will be tons floating around soon...
                            Guess I didn't have to search to far...

CHICAGO STARGATE SGA/SG-1 CONVENTION LINKS

Wraithfodder has found several of links...to con reports, pics and twitter messages from the convention... so I will pass you along to the link where you can check out all the different links for the convention....

Have fun you guys

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/364836.html#cutid1

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=230556
                            Last edited by NinaM; 25 August 2009, 09:17 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Guess I didn't have to search to far...

CHICAGO STARGATE SGA/SG-1 CONVENTION LINKS

Wraithfodder has found several of links...to con reports, pics and twitter messages from the convention... so I will pass you along to the link where you can check out all the different links for the convention....

Have fun you guys

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/364836.html#cutid1

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=230556
                              Thanks for the links Nina... some great photos showing up already..
                              sigpic

Comment

Blue, sounds awesome

I'm glad they got a dismal reaction to SGU Haha. Hope the SGA cast heard that!! Woo!

I'm also glad that the actors are moving on but sitll wiling to put up with us SG fans... It's... nice, you know? Rachel is a darling, isn't she? And so gorgeous. Can't believe I missed Paul
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X