• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    We know its your fave ep laura
    We did? Had no idea!

My season 5 dvds came yesterday!
    Woohoo!!

*runs over to see if she can pre-order yet*
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Which episode in canon do you think would have been a good one for john and teyla to get together?
      Sateda, The Ark, most of S3.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Can you get it delivered there from play.com San?

They really dropped the ball with s3 didn't they AMC?
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I can, but the whole subtitle problem
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Which episode in canon do you think would have been a good one for john and teyla to get together?
            I'm gonna agree with Laura. DG was the perfect ep for them. Not only was it the ep where they had great emotional ties with the loss of Kate and everything going on, but also he saw how caring she was in the begining of the ep. And I think those things got him to start seeing her alot clearer. Remember the longing look he gave her up in the gate room balcony in Missing. Things were starting to stir for him.

Woohooo!! Have fun watching them hun.

Comment

They really dropped the ball with s3 didn't they AMC?
              Yep!!

Comment

San - You want them dubbed or dutch subtitles, i'm pretty certain british dvds have subtitles in other languages.

There was something else I was going to reply to but i can't remember

Comment

San - You want them dubbed or dutch subtitles, i'm pretty certain british dvds have subtitles in other languages.
                  Hehe thank goodness we don't dub Never ever So it's just subtitles
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Re: When they could have gotten together?

I think there was potential for an awkward acknowledgment of…something after “The Long Goodbye”.

As for a full on relationship shift, I would go with “The Ark” or “Submersion”. DG is good, too, but I think the JT was so strong in season 3, then it seemed to get lost with the death of Carson, Elizabeth going missing, the intro of Keller, bringing Carter on base, etc.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Season 5 is out?

Heh.
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Re: When they could have gotten together?

I think there was potential for an awkward acknowledgment of…something after “The Long Goodbye”.

As for a full on relationship shift, I would go with “The Ark” or “Submersion”. DG is good, too, but I think the JT was so strong in season 3, then it seemed to get lost with the death of Carson, Elizabeth going missing, the intro of Keller, bringing Carter on base, etc.
                        If I were going to pick a specific episode out of my two choices, I'd say Sateda. That scene between them is so PERFECT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Season 5 is out?

Heh.
                          You know she couldn't wait to watch Brain Storm in all it's digital glory.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            You know she couldn't wait to watch Brain Storm in all it's digital glory.

But you will miss "Convo with a Colonel" and Vegas Laura! Or still planning on buying only those discs for those?
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Laura - main thing i'm looking foward to is jf's interview

Jess is right, first thing i did was put BS on and it broke my dvd player

Comment

Cazz, out of total curocity, how many posts are you planing to make in a day in thias thread?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X