No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And YO! MrsB! How are you doing, chickie?
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Don't worry...I'm sure you'll start getting questions galore from me. I need to write an outline for it first and I'll see where the gaps are.

I have 5 fics I'm working on...in three different fandoms. And I write on index cards...then in a notebook...then type it. No, I'm not obsessive. It's my writing filtering process.
      Aye, you're your own beta

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

We need to sort out writers for the next 6 episodes, then we'll move on to spinning episode 16

So far we have:
        7: Gater and Cazz
        8: LandJ
        9: (We don't actually have an ep for that one yet )
        10:
        11:
        12:

The info for th eps can be found here: http://community.livejournal.com/jt_vs6/

I'd wouldn't mind writing one of the mid-season two parter eps if someone wants to write the other one

And maybe we should think of something for episode 9

Comment

And YO! MrsB! How are you doing, chickie?
          Good YC! Thanks! and you??? So your daughters starting school soon! She must be psyched!!!

Comment

Title: Intuition
            Summary: Ronon observes his friends
            Characters: John, Teyla, Ronon, McKay
            Pairing: John/Teyla
            Rating: PG
            Words: 490

http://community.livejournal.com/challenge_jt/2278.html

For the flashfic challenge on Challenge JT, deadline is thursday

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Good YC! Thanks! and you??? So your daughters starting school soon! She must be psyched!!!

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:4qsIgLVRM3BtCM:http://www.sopranos-wallpaper.com/im...o_sopranos.jpg
              ROFL, your pictures are too awesome.

I've been busy...I finally got that webpage up for the angels (it's over at angelsofgiving.com) so that was a big thing. It's been a long time since I had to write html so that was "fun".

Yeah, Keira has a countdown going. I'm glad that she's excited to go...I think she's getting bored watching Dora again. And again. And again. ROFL

It's funny you came on today. I was thinking about you. I'm running that scifi big bang on LJ and there are all these fandoms being represented that you like.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Title: Intuition
                Summary: Ronon observes his friends
                Characters: John, Teyla, Ronon, McKay
                Pairing: John/Teyla
                Rating: PG
                Words: 490

http://community.livejournal.com/challenge_jt/2278.html

For the flashfic challenge on Challenge JT, deadline is thursday

Very nice.. ..I wish Ronon had spoken up when Kanaan appeared on the scene...
                sigpic

Comment

ROFL, your pictures are too awesome.

I've been busy...I finally got that webpage up for the angels (it's over at angelsofgiving.com) so that was a big thing. It's been a long time since I had to write html so that was "fun".

Yeah, Keira has a countdown going. I'm glad that she's excited to go...I think she's getting bored watching Dora again. And again. And again. ROFL

It's funny you came on today. I was thinking about you. I'm running that scifi big bang on LJ and there are all these fandoms being represented that you like.
                  I had no idea about the Angels of Giving thing! I just looked at the webpage and what an awesome thing to do man. Those look great! Did you set it up so Google crawls those pages so your site gets pimped more through regular searches?

Oh thats awesome that she's psyched for it. Does she start in August or September? You'll have to tell us how her first day goes.....

Swiper, no swiping!

Hmmm..... I'll have to take a look! I have been getting back into the writing mood!

Comment

We need to sort out writers for the next 6 episodes, then we'll move on to spinning episode 16

So far we have:
                    10:
                    11:
                    12:

I'd wouldn't mind writing one of the mid-season two parter eps if someone wants to write the other one

Add me to the list!!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      Add me to the list!!!
                      For which episode?

Comment

Oh hey, what happened to Laura's idea of having a fic (book) club? Are we doing that?

Comment

I have prioritised The one with the most done is the most imperitive Plus, if I don't write it down while I'm thinking about it, I'll forget!

Good point

So far we have:
                          10:
                          11:
                          12:

I'll co-write both two parters with you if you want... You know my action is lacking
                          Oh hey, what happened to Laura's idea of having a fic (book) club? Are we doing that?

I'm game. And if the fic we chose is by someone on the board, or someone one of us is in contact with, perhaps we could have something akin to an author's chat? We make a list of questions/observations about the fic then the author answers them, and then the discussion is about that etc... etc...
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

For which episode?

Maybe she wants all of them!
                            sigpic

Comment

Speaking of book clubs and authors...as I'm sitting here working on multiple fics, I'm just dying to know how many WIPs do y'all have? And yes, the ones just sitting on your hard drive count.

I think I have five, which pales in comparision to some

*cough*Laura and Ruby and MrsB*cough*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Good point

I'll co-write both two parters with you if you want... You know my action is lacking
                                Sure We can write an outline when you're here

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                I'm game. And if the fic we chose is by someone on the board, or someone one of us is in contact with, perhaps we could have something akin to an author's chat? We make a list of questions/observations about the fic then the author answers them, and then the discussion is about that etc... etc...
                                Oo! Nice idea When we starting then? And how we choosing the fics?

Maybe she wants all of them!

Speaking of book clubs and authors...as I'm sitting here working on multiple fics, I'm just dying to know how many WIPs do y'all have? And yes, the ones just sitting on your hard drive count.

I think I have five, which pales in comparision to some

*cough*Laura and Ruby and MrsB*cough*
                                Erm, I think I have five Plus a couple of story ideas written down

Comment

Working...
                                X