John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    Ah, that makes sense now. Thanks for telling me.

Here's My Ones:
    Angst: John let pass the chance to be her friend again.
    AU: "Who Are You, & how do you know-" John said.
    Crack!Fic: [too tough for me to think about now]
    Crossover: John lept back with a yelp as Saphira blew fire. [I don't think many of you will get that reference..........can explain if you want]
    Whump: His heart sank as he took in her bashed body.
    Fluff: [brain fuzz on this one]
    Humor: John knew his dread-locked friend was quietly laughing.
    Hurt/Comfort: When he's hurt, she's the one to keep him going.
    Romantic: Dinner- her- him- 'nough said.
    UST: Why 'the invisible babysitter' makes John over-protective of Teyla.

Reading back over the ones other people wrote, I've had an idea from

(that's from MrsB108)

I think I might right a fic about that.......
    Great Eragon reference.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    More 10 word fics:

Angst: “Kanaan and I are staying on Athos with Torren.”
    AU: “What do you mean ‘the baby is mine’?”
    Crack!Fic: As she itched her purple fur, John smiled.
    Crossover: Walter looked at the Stargate. “It looks like a hula-hoop.”
    Whump: Bloodied and bruised, Teyla now understood how John always felt.
    Fluff: He held her close, surrounding her with his love.
    Humor: “You so do!” “Do not.” “Face it, Teyla, you snore.”
    Hurt/Comfort: Teyla wept, holding him, as his breathing grew more shallow.
    Romance: Surfing. Teyla in a bikini. John was a happy man.
    UST: Sweat and heavy breathing. It was a normal gym workout.
    LOL at the AU one.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Angst: "I won't go unless you tell me to Teyla." "No....."
      AU: Turning, the aging Oracle said mysteriously, "Your destinies lie together."
      Crack!Fic: In west Atlantis, born and raised, on the Stargate was where I spent most of my days.....(LOL Yeah I know its over count)
      Crossover: Walter stood over John, scalpel in hand. "Ready?" he smiled.
      Whump: He saw her still figure lying against the dark reef.
      Fluff: "Nothing could ever keep me from finding you Teyla."
      Humor: "John, why did Rodney call you Ryan Seacrest?"
      Hurt/Comfort: "Sleep now, I will watch over you tonight," she whispered.
      Romance: "I'm glad you decided to come." "Of course." she smiled.
      UST: I watched her smile at him and had to look away.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Angst: "I won't go unless you tell me to Teyla." "No....."
        AU: Turning, the aging Oracle said mysteriously, "Your destinies lie together."
        Crack!Fic: In west Atlantis, born and raised, on the Stargate was where I spent most of my days.....(LOL Yeah I know its over count)
        Crossover: Walter stood over John, scalpel in hand. "Ready?" he smiled.
        Whump: He saw her still figure lying against the dark reef.
        Fluff: "Nothing could ever keep me from finding you Teyla."
        Humor: "John, why did Rodney call you Ryan Seacrest?"
        Hurt/Comfort: "Sleep now, I will watch over you tonight," she whispered.
        Romance: "I'm glad you decided to come." "Of course." she smiled.
        UST: I watched her smile at him and had to look away.
        Dude, totally LOL at the Crack!Fic. And so worth the extra words!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Dude, totally LOL at the Crack!Fic. And so worth the extra words!
          Ha! Thanks! I just had that in my head!!!

Comment

More 10 word fics:

Angst: “Kanaan and I are staying on Athos with Torren.”
            AU: “What do you mean ‘the baby is mine’?”
            Crack!Fic: As she itched her purple fur, John smiled.
            Crossover: Walter looked at the Stargate. “It looks like a hula-hoop.”
            Whump: Bloodied and bruised, Teyla now understood how John always felt.
            Fluff: He held her close, surrounding her with his love.
            Humor: “You so do!” “Do not.” “Face it, Teyla, you snore.”
            Hurt/Comfort: Teyla wept, holding him, as his breathing grew more shallow.
            Romance: Surfing. Teyla in a bikini. John was a happy man.
            UST: Sweat and heavy breathing. It was a normal gym workout.
            I had nothing to do with it..... though this DOES present a good fanfic..... Faeries with bad allergies are far worse then a faerie having ap anic attack... so yeah, might have somethign to do with it

Yappi why not increase the words to 20 words or less for each? Would make for worth the reading I'm pretty sure of that!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Go for it!

What!! I thought it was awesome!
              Everyone in the cinema looked at each other like "huh?" Everyone I've spoken to hated it. *shrugs*
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Just got an email from a friend from Los Angeles. In the Times business section this morning, there is an article saying that MGM studio is in debt for 3.5 billion and they are releasing only one film this year which is Fame and 4 next year. The Hollywood insiders don't think the company can survive. They did not say anything about DVD productions so I'm not saying they aren't going to make the movies but things aren't looking good for MGM. IMO if you have the money this is the time to invest and buy what we can from MGM so they can make to produce our movies. I know lots of us have hard feeling with things they have done in the past but now it's the season for all good Stargate fans to join together and prove what we can do, to help them out of this mess. This is an absolutely selfish reaction to the news because I do want closure to the Atlantis story line.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                  Just got an email from a friend from Los Angeles. In the Times business section this morning, there is an article saying that MGM studio is in debt for 3.5 billion and they are releasing only one film this year which is Fame and 4 next year. The Hollywood insiders don't think the company can survive. They did not say anything about DVD productions so I'm not saying they aren't going to make the movies but things aren't looking good for MGM. IMO if you have the money this is the time to invest and buy what we can from MGM so they can make to produce our movies. I know lots of us have hard feeling with things they have done in the past but now it's the season for all good Stargate fans to join together and prove what we can do, to help them out of this mess. This is an absolutely selfish reaction to the news because I do want closure to the Atlantis story line.
                  It is kinda hard to buy anything when you are broke and movies are moving to bluray and MP3 and many peopel aren't even buying or making music CDs either for that matter. So yeah, when one does not have a cridt card, buying things is hard

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    Thanks for the Heads up anyway
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      Yappi why not increase the words to 20 words or less for each? Would make for worth the reading I'm pretty sure of that!!
                      Personally, I think it would be fun if the limit was a sentence....but I suppose trying to say something in ten words or less is rather a challenge.

*apologizes for lack of thread catching-up*
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        Personally, I think it would be fun if the limit was a sentence....but I suppose trying to say something in ten words or less is rather a challenge.

Sometimes I tend to get verboise, DANG YOU JAKE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          I had nothing to do with it..... though this DOES present a good fanfic..... Faeries with bad allergies are far worse then a faerie having ap anic attack... so yeah, might have somethign to do with it

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

Well...the challenge is 10 fics with 10 words. I suppose that's the "10 charm" LOL...but if y'all want to make it one sentence, that's cool. (Though I've already written a couple under ten words that had two sentences.)

20 words--too much. LOL The point is to get a glimpse of a story...at least that's how I see it. I've already got three plot bunnies bouncing around my head from these 10 word fics. Bounce, bounce, bounce. LOL
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Some ol' school MPs:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X