Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Laura.....and I"m always looking for a good fluff

New Challenge over in the Galleria, but I'll extend it here:

List the top 50 Secret Hiding Places for John and Teyla found in the actual show.....once again, you can use this in MPs, Artworks, Picfics, fics, vids, etc....

Be Creative!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Congrats Laura.....and I"m always looking for a good fluff

New Challenge over in the Galleria, but I'll extend it here:

List the top 50 Secret Hiding Places for John and Teyla found in the actual show.....once again, you can use this in MPs, Artworks, Picfics, fics, vids, etc....

Be Creative!
      ill have a try
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Aww Thanks

Thats Beautiful
        Thanks
        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I snurched it as soon as I saw it.
        shucks

Originally posted by Elflinn
        Wow! This is gorgeous, Snow! I love the clock!
        Thanks
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

The Whump thread were talking about having an SGA rewatch, would anybody be interested in doing the same? We could watch one episode a week We could do it one of two ways; just state the episode for the week, each watch it separately and give our feedback; or chose a time and day of the week that we'll all try to be online for and watch it together (maybe have a second time and day so that if you can't make one there is a back up)

What do you think?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Love the idea Cazz!
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              The Whump thread were talking about having an SGA rewatch, would anybody be interested in doing the same? We could watch one episode a week We could do it one of two ways; just state the episode for the week, each watch it separately and give our feedback; or chose a time and day of the week that we'll all try to be online for and watch it together (maybe have a second time and day so that if you can't make one there is a back up)

What do you think?

That sounds like a good idea... I prefer the second idea but that's only cause I'm off now Plenty time to indulge
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I don't know if the time thing could work...well, I guess if there is a two times. We have people in here from all over the globe, so with the time difference, we'll have some people who are left out. (SGA is great, but I'm not waking up at 4 in the morning to watch it, LOL)
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  I don't know if the time thing could work...well, I guess if there is a two times. We have people in here from all over the globe, so with the time difference, we'll have some people who are left out. (SGA is great, but I'm not waking up at 4 in the morning to watch it, LOL)
                  Sounds like a great idea, but I agree that the time zones are going to make it tricky.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

Not very good but thought I'd share anyway.
                    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I hate my muse, Jake got a little crazy and thought up a good short story that i'm pretty sure Gater may/maynot like >.< Just check my ff.net profile, the summary is there, but i'll repost it here.....

Title: A'Lure - The Call of Atlantis
                      Rating: T for some themes
                      Characters: John, Teyla, Rodney, Ronon, One OC
                      Pairings: None (as far as i know, unless Jake wants one)
                      Summary: After getting a weekend off, John takes his team to Sea World, after getting back to Atlantis John goes off on his own to think and goes fishing, and fishing isn't exactly something he planned to do, much less swimming in the Pasifec Ocean

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/Sets/JT-passion.jpg

vERY NICE
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

*HEADDESK* I can't believe I forgot about gater's burfday Kitty told me....I haven't been on this thread for a few days and everything goes tae pot *facepalm*

*cough* So happy belated birthday gateroony

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...JT-passion.jpg

Not very good? NOT VERY GOOD? It's absolutely gorgeous

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          I hate my muse, Jake got a little crazy and thought up a good short story that i'm pretty sure Gater may/maynot like >.< Just check my ff.net profile, the summary is there, but i'll repost it here.....

Title: A'Lure - The Call of Atlantis
                          Rating: T for some themes
                          Characters: John, Teyla, Rodney, Ronon, One OC
                          Pairings: None (as far as i know, unless Jake wants one)
                          Summary: After getting a weekend off, John takes his team to Sea World, after getting back to Atlantis John goes off on his own to think and goes fishing, and fishing isn't exactly something he planned to do, much less swimming in the Pasifec Ocean
                          And where might I add is the updates to the other fic....hmmmm

I'm making a Teyla vid for FoXy *runs out*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            *HEADDESK* I can't believe I forgot about gater's burfday Kitty told me....I haven't been on this thread for a few days and everything goes tae pot *facepalm*

*cough* So happy belated birthday gateroony

And where might I add is the updates to the other fic....hmmmm
                            See your Vm area and you're welcome

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              See your Vm area and you're welcome
                              Saw it
                              sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*offers an OT Ronon drabble*

*sneaks out*

P.S. If TF comes around, could someone tell her I'm working on her fic? That's actually the reason I wrote the drabble, because working on the other fic got me in the writing mood. =)
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X