No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have a birthday in June, please contact me! Thanks!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I made a little something Jt. It was a long time
      Here it is I hope you'll like it

sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Booooo-ta- ful!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          If you have a birthday in June, please contact me! Thanks!
          I've declaring I'm not having anymore Birthdays! I'm officially 30 forever!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Ah, but I remember your birthday. You were born in the best month ever!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I conquer, that it is the BEST month ever!

Hot Damn! I'm stoked now that I read that JF will be guest starring in the new Scfi series pilot for 'Warehouse 13'! Who knew, cancelled SGA, yet, they still need him to bring in viewers for their 'new baby'! Now, I know, that SGA ratings really did bite!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey y'all...

Inspired by the awesome Big Bang comms out there, I have decided to start one for all sci-fi/fantasy stories. A large umbrella, to be sure, but I know some fan bases are smaller than others and thought it would be cool to have a place for authors to write for their favorite sci-fi/fantasy goodness.

I would love, Love, LOVE to see some new stories by you guys. I know we have some totally awesome authors/artists in here.

The rules are simple: write a 25,000 word story by October 31st. Artists are welcome to sign up too so they can make art or vid (like a trailer) for the stories.

http://community.livejournal.com/scifibigbang/

Not a LJ user? No worries, anon posting is allowed, just be sure to put your author/artist name somewhere in the posts so I know that it's you.

Hope to see y'all there!

(Remember, you don't want to make The Boss unhappy, LOL)
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a little snackie-poo to tide y'all over for now...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Booooo-ta- ful!
                    Thanks it seems to come from the botttom of your heart LOL
                    Great idea I'd love to do the same. Sure I'm 23 forever
                    The best month are you sure ?
                    I conquer, that it is the BEST month ever!

Hot Damn! I'm stoked now that I read that JF will be guest starring in the new Scfi series pilot for 'Warehouse 13'! Who knew, cancelled SGA, yet, they still need him to bring in viewers for their 'new baby'! Now, I know, that SGA ratings really did bite!
                    LOL it seems that you're right
                    Hey y'all...

Inspired by the awesome Big Bang comms out there, I have decided to start one for all sci-fi/fantasy stories. A large umbrella, to be sure, but I know some fan bases are smaller than others and thought it would be cool to have a place for authors to write for their favorite sci-fi/fantasy goodness.

I would love, Love, LOVE to see some new stories by you guys. I know we have some totally awesome authors/artists in here.

The rules are simple: write a 25,000 word story by October 31st. Artists are welcome to sign up too so they can make art or vid (like a trailer) for the stories.

Not a LJ user? No worries, anon posting is allowed, just be sure to put your author/artist name somewhere in the posts so I know that it's you.

Hope to see y'all there!

Wow its a great idea I have so many shows that have disapeared or where I find myself all alone LOL i'm sad that I don't know how to write
                    [url]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z106/Elflinn/Munchies%20and%20things/img_3b1eb169.jpg[/IMG]
                    Hummm it seems so good except that for me it's time for evening meal LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...g_3b1eb169.jpg
                      Ok. I was gonna catch up first, but now you made me hungry. Thanks Elf.

BRB

Comment

Wow its a great idea I have so many shows that have disapeared or where I find myself all alone LOL i'm sad that I don't know how to write
                        You should know by now, I believe everyone can write. Besides, there is always room for artists too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Ok. I was gonna catch up first, but now you made me hungry. Thanks Elf.

BRB
                          What's even better is that the snack is fat-free!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            Thanks.
                            Dream Update:
                            Spoiler:

So I dreamed about them again.

This time, John & I were alone this time.

Me- 'You know, you're gonna put your life & other lives at risk if you don't go sleep.'
                            John- 'Work' [THAT's how sleepy he is- can't even say 1 sentence. But he's sooo adorable though! Wish I could screen-cap my dreams......]
                            M- 'Just take a few hours off. I'll let Evan know.'
                            J- 'Let him know I'm off sleeping? Nuh-uh.'
                            M- 'I'll just say you need time off. I won't tell him why you're sleeping.'
                            J- 'You don't even know!'
                            M- 'Sure. It's Torren.' I paused, before adding 'you & Teyla- good couple.' [immitating his lazy/sleepy way of speaking ]
                            He looked up at me wide-eyed. And tried to speak.
                            Grinning, I said, 'I guessed. Teyla confirmed.'
                            'Oh, great! I'm the focus of gossip!'
                            I shook my head in disbelief.
                            'Go sleep.' I paused. 'If you don't, I'm going to pull you by your ear down to the Infirmary, where I'm going to suggest to Keller that she sedate you!'
                            'You wouldn't!' He started freaking. 'Would you?'
                            I grinned. 'Then do it yourself.'
                            And he bolted from the room then- leaving me chuckling.
                            Cuteness!

There's a bunch of eps I must re-watch. But I may just do Conversion today- I'm not feeling all that well [a girl thing] & that ep usually cheers me up [all those squee moments]
                            ah sorry hun. Hope you feel better soon

LOL!
                            So funny!
                            T4P.
                            thanks

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            I agree!!... WARNING Read if you want to laugh hard
                            Spoiler:
                            now when someone figures out how to get screenshots of a dream in progress (
                            Spoiler:
                            DIP (
                            Spoiler:
                            I warned you
                            )
                            ) Let me know
                            Good idea!

maybe this comes close to Jrule´s dream

Spoiler:

'Oh, great! I'm the focus of gossip!'

'Go sleep.' Jrule paused. 'If you don't, I'm going to pull you by your ear down to the Infirmary, where I'm going to suggest to Keller that she sedate you!'

'You wouldn't!'

He started freaking.

'Would you?'

Jrule grinned. 'Then do it yourself.'
                            And he bolted from the room then- leaving Jrule chuckling.

Once again it's ashamed that I wish a Happy Belated Birthday to MrsB !
                            I'm sorry that I wasn't here earlier.
                            I made you something that I hope you'll like and that I wasn't misleading about your choice. Please tell me I'll change it right now

That´s nice

LOL I always love it .
                            And it always happen to me about the song too LOL
                            I didn't knew this one of Nickelback but it's a great song I like it
                            Thanks. And yep, that song is quite addictive

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            *runs in*

Finished my degree

Icons:
                            /snipped

*runs out*
                            Congrats
                            And love the icons!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/asgardjackson/JTart/wallpapers/th_wallsaison5.jpg
                            Nice work

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Oh yes yes I listened to this Nickelback sonf 3 times yet LOL (because I'm lazy too and I don't know what to listen lol).

Ot
                              Spoiler:
                              It's really good to know. Pete finished with hospital or did he need to go again ?
                              You're right don't let RL bring you down. Have you problems ? If you need to talk. (euh... to write LOL)
                              I'm going out of mind finding you some vids that I thought had Nickelback and JT.... or at least SGA. I swear that Quania had done one for If Everyone cared, but I can't find it on Youtube.

I'll keep looking.

Nope, Petes out... for now. Some time in July we will be going back to do more stuff.

Spoiler:
                              I'll try to PM you later with all the details. Thanks for asking though. As as for RL, it just the kids I'm babysitting for. There is another bunch, my youngest's friends. Well, one is being kinda a bully and a quiet, but defiant when I have to say no to him. He ends up taking out on my son and I don't like it. I kinda mentioned to his mom too. We'll see how things go.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Congrats Cazz!!!

Hey Sci! Whats been going on dude?
                              Hey MrsB. Just babysitting alot and hanging around the house. We are going to try to see UP today.

Hey Lea...been busy with the angels.

And I'm thinking about starting a big fic comm...I should post an annoucement in here pretty soon.
                              I wouldn't quite say Angels. I feel I'm getting to old for this crap.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...allsaison5.jpg
                              This is awesome hun. Great job!!

What are you crying for? I'm 40 and you don't hear me complaining.....much.

Hey y'all...

Hope to see y'all there!
                              WOW!!! Can I think about it. I've been lacking in the writing department lately.

What's even better is that the snack is fat-free!
                              LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I wouldn't quite say Angels. I feel I'm getting to old for this crap.

WOW!!! Can I think about it. I've been lacking in the writing department lately.
                                LOL, you're too funny.

Yes, you can think about it, but only to figure out what fandom you're going to write for, LOL. Kidding, but you know I would love for you to join in.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X