John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    hey cazz i have an idea to put to the episode 8 if you dont mind about the wraith machine part what as well as hurting Teyla it also began to take over her a as well i just thought it might be a good idea to put to it
    That is a good idea for a nice little twist While the rest of the team are going at the ancient for putting Teyla in jeapardy they won't notice the change in Teyla

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      That is a good idea for a nice little twist While the rest of the team are going at the ancient for putting Teyla in jeapardy they won't notice the change in Teyla

glad it was okay im just trying to join in this virtual; thing anyway i can as i suck at writing
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        awesome icons Hun did you know that im also a huge twilight fan
        Haha. Yeah, I don't think there's many people
        Spoiler:
        in their right minds

that don't like it Thanks hun
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Thanks Donna

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Haha. Yeah, I don't think there's many people
            Spoiler:
            in their right minds

that don't like it Thanks hun
            Well I am right handed so I tend to use the left side of my brain

Comment

Well I am right handed so I tend to use the left side of my brain

*snort*

Comment

Just watched Midway, love the look on Shep's face when Teyla hints she might not come back to the team

Comment

Here's the ep 8 info LandJ:

Episode 8:

- Sheppard has a dream sent to him by an ancient
                  - This leads them to find a lab in Atlantis
                  - While investigating the lab they find some kind of anti-Wraith device
                  - The device somehow hurts Teyla due to her wraith gene
                  - This brings about conflict with the ancient, who they meet in the flesh, over weather s/he knew the device would hurt Teyla
                  Ok. Thanks Cazz!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Sorry hun.
                  If I remember right, the max is 200 x 650 and no more than 50 KB. The last one is alot harder to do.
                  It's getting Photoshop to stay open long enough to do it. Plus I'm still learning how to use most of Photoshop.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  I thought it was 200 x 700
                  Oh, ok. thanks.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                  Neighbours! Those lyrics are from the Rachel and Ty song right?
                  Yep- "Unforgettable". I was singing it in my head just as I was starting to do the sig. I blame Dean leaving the show! But I truly love that song- it got me hooked on Dean's songs.

Title: I Find That I’m Not There
                  Summary: Four ways John and Teyla didn’t meet and one way they did.
                  Characters: John Sheppard, Teyla Emmagan plus others.
                  Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Carson
                  Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/95630.html
                  Amazing. Truly amazing. Loved every bit of it. [and yet Tey didn't speak at all.....]

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    OT~ NEED PRAYERS!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Yesterday morning a good friend of mine was involoved in a hit and run crash that left her car totalled beyond ever seeing it again, the three within the totalled car are home now, a few broken bones, Jacki's knee is totally blasted up, her younger sister has a small brain tumor (which the doctors successfully removed!!) and her cousin who was also in the car, broke her back, and is currently in a neckbrace for two weeks.

All in all, Jacki's family needs a lot of prayers, thanks guys (an no not the Gateworld Jackie if you guys wonder, this is a friend of mine from rpol.net)
                    That's terrible! I hope everyone recovers quickly.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Just watched Midway, love the look on Shep's face when Teyla hints she might not come back to the team

I love this episode and that scene too. The look on his face is great. What I really love in that episode is the Ronan-Teal'c dynamic. They just have such a presence on screen when they are together.
                      sigpic
                      Forever!!

Comment

I was playing about with Photoshop again last night... Made some icons.

5 Stargate Atlantis
                        5 Twilight

Preview
                        http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...100/teyla2.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...x100/yamln.jpg

More...
                        Lovely icons Gater! especially the twilight ones .

Originally posted by scifan View Post

One can still hope for one's demise.
                        LOL! so true .

I noticed

Hiya Mayra. I always seem to miss you
                        Hi Linda! long time no speak lol. Haven't been around for a while, so definitely trying to stop by and say hi more often.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Ah! The angst!
                          Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                          Amazing. Truly amazing. Loved every bit of it. [and yet Tey didn't speak at all.....]
                          Thank you I was contemplating doing one the same but from Teyla's POV... Like, different times went she was meant to meet John Sheppard... stuff like that. We'll see
                          Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                          Lovely icons Gater! especially the twilight ones .
                          Hee hee. Thankies

Comment

Title: I Find That I’m Not There
                            Summary: Four ways John and Teyla didn’t meet and one way they did.
                            Characters: John Sheppard, Teyla Emmagan plus others.
                            Pairing: John/Teyla, Teyla/Carson
                            Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/95630.html
                            Wow - this was really creative! Loved it. It definately made me think.
                            sigpic
                            Forever!!

Comment

Yes Cazz, we know you can't stand Dr Who

Yep saw it. I like it but like others have said it's very decieving. I mean Teyla and Ronon are near the front, you'd think they had a prominent part to play in S5, and Rodney and Keller are near the back, one would think the romance thing was in the background. At least we know the truth

You mean I can't pretend the DVD cover is how it actually was? I can't just miss out The Shrine, Tracker, The Lost Tribe, Brain Storm and Identity? And pretend it was a 15 ep season? *pouts*

of course you can. It´s what I do!
                              though I actually did like The Lost Tribe
                              Spoiler:
                              infirmary scene

Well you could pretend till it actually gets released And i'll pretend it was an 8 ep season
                              ouch

JM blog movie chatter...
                              Spoiler:
                              Jedi Master writes: “an as far as the “promise” of an Atlantis movie well, its off, its on, it’s a maybe, its off due to financially reason, its back on again !!!”

Answer: It was never “off again”. It’s status never changed from “on”. It’s always been a matter of nailing down a production date. My advice to you is not to jump on every rumor you hear and accept it as fact.

Jedi Master also writes: “An WHY is a SG1 movie being done first!!!”

Answer: Actually, we don’t have a firm production date for that either.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                I love this episode and that scene too. The look on his face is great. What I really love in that episode is the Ronan-Teal'c dynamic. They just have such a presence on screen when they are together.
                                I agree Easily the best crossover ep, except for Rising of course

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                of course you can. It´s what I do!
                                though I actually did like The Lost Tribe
                                Spoiler:
                                infirmary scene
                                Spoiler:
                                Well yeah, I liked that scene But one scene doesn't make an ep and I could have done without all the Keller drama

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                JM blog movie chatter...
                                Spoiler:
                                Jedi Master writes: “an as far as the “promise” of an Atlantis movie well, its off, its on, it’s a maybe, its off due to financially reason, its back on again !!!”

Answer: It was never “off again”. It’s status never changed from “on”. It’s always been a matter of nailing down a production date. My advice to you is not to jump on every rumor you hear and accept it as fact.

Jedi Master also writes: “An WHY is a SG1 movie being done first!!!”

Answer: Actually, we don’t have a firm production date for that either.

What we already knew basically

Comment

Working...
                                X