Saying to self... "I'm not gonna respond that... I'm not..."
    *runs from fish* LOL
    I bet that was hard huh
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Some icons...sarcastic as always...

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/51799.html
      LOL!! You're a riot with some of those. Great job!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      That sounds great! I really like scenes with Rodney and Teyla working together. One of my favorite fics by Tipper is driven by that.

Those are awesome! I especially like the "engineers rule" one...which has nothing to do with studying to be an engineer whatsoever..:

And the "Ronon wants big boom" one made me LOL.

WINGED!!! How are you chickie???

I was actually thinking of you when I saw this commercial. It's the cutest thing ever.
      Are you still doing robotics??

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I bet that was hard huh
        It was. It really was.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          It was. It really was.
          Oh I can imagine

Oh crap...I forgot to say happy birthday to the birthday people

Um happy belated birthday guys!
          sigpic

Comment

Waves to Winged long time no see...

Love the icons Yappi

Could we fit in Dave somewhere as well.... I would have loved to have seen some more John/Dave interaction.... John gets called back to earth as Dave has taken seriously ill....... the only way of curing him is bringing him to Atlantis to try out some ancient technology that might help him.... Some nice angsty moments between John and his brother.... and Dave gets to meet Teyla... and Rodney...
            sigpic

Comment

WINGED!!! How are you chickie???

I was actually thinking of you when I saw this commercial. It's the cutest thing ever.
              Are you still doing robotics??
              I'm peachy! How are you?

LOL I saw that commercial! The dog's so happy. I can think of a few ways to build my own one of those.

Sadly not...some issues came up with the human end of the team. It got very complicated and I ended up quitting. I felt rotten about it for almost a year. But I'm good now! And I still love robots, even though I'm not on a robotics team.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Could we fit in Dave somewhere as well.... I would have loved to have seen some more John/Dave interaction.... John gets called back to earth as Dave has taken seriously ill....... the only way of curing him is bringing him to Atlantis to try out some ancient technology that might help him.... Some nice angsty moments between John and his brother.... and Dave gets to meet Teyla... and Rodney...
              Hi, Blue!

That sounds like an interesting idea.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Okay, so its time to start taking pitches for episodes 7, 8 and 9

Now, we need to decide if the mid season two parter will further the Todd season arc, if not then one of these eps needs to involve it

Also, I think one of these eps should be a Ronon or a McKay ep, just to spread them out

I can do the McKay eppy, but I gave a few ideas for Ep 7, but everyone seems to pass them by :? I'm now thinking that the ship/thingy falling to the planet would be a McKay centeric Eppy mostly because he causes trouble with the technolgy the team finds from the fallen ship, and nearly kills the injured person they found there as well?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Those are awesome! I especially like the "engineers rule" one...which has nothing to do with studying to be an engineer whatsoever..

And the "Ronon wants big boom" one made me LOL.
                  WP? Am I dreaming? LOL

I <3 Geordi, so I couldn't pass up. And LOL, I knew there had to be a Mythbusters fan who would see my icons.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    WP? Am I dreaming? LOL

I <3 Geordi, so I couldn't pass up. And LOL, I knew there had to be a Mythbusters fan who would see my icons.
                    Are you? Well, I'd suggest seeing if you can fly. If you can, you're most likely dreaming...unless you've grown wings, which would be totally awesome.

I just noticed the McKay one that says "I think I'm in love"...LOL!
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      I can do the McKay eppy, but I gave a few ideas for Ep 7, but everyone seems to pass them by :? I'm now thinking that the ship/thingy falling to the planet would be a McKay centeric Eppy mostly because he causes trouble with the technolgy the team finds from the fallen ship, and nearly kills the injured person they found there as well?
                      The thing is, Tey, one person isn't coming up with the whole plot. We throw an idea out, then as a thread, try to bang out the basic plotline (main and sub). That way it brings consistency and cohesiveness to the season. Then the author, based on what we have figured out about the plot, will write within those parameters the episode. It gets beta'd and then it gets posted.

Some ideas are being used and others aren't.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

How about a Ronon/John episode...or something focused on Ronon's background where he needs John's help.... or he wants John to acompany him somewhere, and they get ambushed and need to fight their way back home..
                        Back in Atlantis Rodney and Teyla get to interact as Rodney is giving Teyla lessons in ancient technology, and they both learn a little something about each other that they didn't know before..... then Teyla sences something is wrong with John and they try and contact them...
                        Aye, great idea and I'd love to see more McKay/Teyla interaction

Another good idea Might have to save that one for later in the season

Sci, I seem to have lost your quote

I can do a summery but it won't be anytime soon I'm filming this week Its 10:10pm and I still have to do some work on my dissertation for tomorrow

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        I passed your post by cos I just don't understand what your pitch is And the consensus seems to be we're going with a Ronon ep for now so the McKay ep will have to be later in the season

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Oh I can imagine

Oh crap...I forgot to say happy birthday to the birthday people

Um happy belated birthday guys!

And It was Dezrai's Bday yesterday and Planet a couple days before that.

Love the icons Yappi

Oh Blue.. you are on a roll.

I'm peachy! How are you?

LOL I saw that commercial! The dog's so happy. I can think of a few ways to build my own one of those.

Sadly not...some issues came up with the human end of the team. It got very complicated and I ended up quitting. I felt rotten about it for almost a year. But I'm good now! And I still love robots, even though I'm not on a robotics team.

Hi, Blue!

That sounds like an interesting idea.
                          Oh that would be brilliant if you can do something like that... of course you'd need a smart dog too.

Oh sorry about that hun. I know how much you liked, but as long as you're ok with it then I'm happy for you. **HUGS**

Aye, great idea and I'd love to see more McKay/Teyla interaction

Another good idea Might have to save that one for later in the season

Sci, I seem to have lost your quote

I can do a summery but it won't be anytime soon I'm filming this week Its 10:10pm and I still have to do some work on my dissertation for tomorrow

I passed your post by cos I just don't understand what your pitch is And the consensus seems to be we're going with a Ronon ep for now so the McKay ep will have to be later in the season
                          NP hun. I can wait. Rocky hasn't said anything to me since I mentioned it last.
                          Last edited by scifan; 30 March 2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I can wait until later in the season, basic to let you understand it better. There are no replicators, in the ep, though they are mentioned, perhaps I should just write a fanfic and give an idea that way?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

NP andI guess that's a good reason. Sorry about that.

You had the same idea for the Crash ep? I swear I didn't know. I thought of it way before Cazz and Camy came up with the VS6 idea. I just never had time to write it.

Glad you like the idea.
                              That's ok.

The whole Crash ep thing:
                              Spoiler:

A few years back I saw 'the OC' ep where they had Ryan & Taylor fall off the roof & they had that crazy coma story where they thought it was real but it wasn't, it was all in the coma. (the ep called "The Chrismukk-huh")

Anyway, I was thinking a while back when I was planning my 20-part SG fic (of totally made-up characters), wouldn't it be cool to have that idea but change it into a more SG-like story?
                              And so, instead of them falling off the roof, the PJ crashes- the two characters believe they've awoken, but it's not reality. And some crazy stuff happens.

The only similarity between my idea for my own fic, & the idea for VS6 is that the PJ crashes.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

All right, I'm getting ready for April birthdays. So far I have Blue's on the 9th and JT4L on the 20th. Any more?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X