• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    thanks

Gracias
    You're welcome hun.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I know it's going to Beya. And I think we should have some kind of webpage so people not on LJ can read it.

And dude, I'm nervous about the betaing. But, when it's done well, it can only help the story.
    Kinda figured that for Beya. Thanks Jess.
    Oh that would be cool, but I'm bad when it comes to stuff like that. Any suggestions.

I know you'll be great.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh lookie, I emptied this place in record time
    Hee hee. Hey Linda.

Planet. That sounds cool too.
    Maybe the reason the team has to go there is also the villagers begin to have their woman disapear and with the 220 baddies, Carson actually helps them cure their woman. ????? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hee hee. Hey Linda.
      Hey sci, how are you and the kids doing? Feeling better?

I got a chest x-ray done and it came up normal thankfully. So the doc said it could be the actual chest wall that's the problem, he said if can take a few weeks to clear up, he doesn't wanna pump me full of more drugs but he said to just keep taking the painkillers if they help. I'm just glad it's nothing serious
      sigpic

Comment

Hey sci, how are you and the kids doing? Feeling better?

I got a chest x-ray done and it came up normal thankfully. So the doc said it could be the actual chest wall that's the problem, he said if can take a few weeks to clear up, he doesn't wanna pump me full of more drugs but he said to just keep taking the painkillers if they help. I'm just glad it's nothing serious
        Hey hun. Yep. Pete and the boys are doing better and all back to work and school. Yeah me.

Oh I'm glad that the x-ray was clear. Oh is that from all the coughing and stuff. I've know some people breaking their ribs from really bad coughs.
        Well, I hope you get back to normal.... well, you know what I mean.

Comment

Hey hun. Yep. Pete and the boys are doing better and all back to work and school. Yeah me.

Oh I'm glad that the x-ray was clear. Oh is that from all the coughing and stuff. I've know some people breaking their ribs from really bad coughs.
          Well, I hope you get back to normal.... well, you know what I mean.
          YAY you

No i've not had a cough, I thought it was some kind of infection I had but it didn't clear up after I finished the course of antibiotics, i've got a lot of pain in my side just below my ribcage but the doc said it could be the chest wall i've hurt. It could have been when I was shouting at the fotie when Hearts and Hibs were playing, I maybe racked myself pretty bad. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in almost 2 weeks
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            I just thought of another idea well it's one I posted at sometime last year because I enough fan fic ideas to write at the time.

Spoiler:
            Sheppard’s team and the Carson Beckett clone are on a mission on a planet. The planet has race of people that are some what Celtic but there is a small group of about 220 people that broke off that are evil or bad in some way. They live some ways away from the village. In order to get there you have to go through this cave system and near the end of the system is some stairs that go down just before an exit to the cave. After the exit is a just a little bit of a forest then the 220 people’s village which consists of stone, brick and cave like buildings. In the village there are some secret passageways the people there don’t know about. The passageways lead somehow back to the cave system and can only be opened, the how it opens part similar to the passageway from the episode The Gift, by someone with the ancient gene On the other side of the secret passageways is a curved staircase of sorts that is between walls like something you might see in a castle in a movie. The last thing about the cave system is that there is path that will lead to the Stargate and fire lights on the walls like those on Abydos and I think in the cave of Athos in the episode Rising.

The mission for Sheppard’s team is to meet up with the good portion of the people. At some point Teyla is captured by a small group of the 220 people. The 220 people need women for something. My idea for Teyla’s capture is that in the current generation, for some reason, there’s shortage of women like a disease that affects only the women and because she doesn’t have whatever causes the disease in her system she is captured.

Sheppard at some point finds out that she is missing and get gets his team to help and along with the team is 20 year girl willing to help with a little hand held scanner that works like the Ancient’s hand scanner but looks likes the device that McKay had with him in the episode Tracker and maybe other episodes with one exception it can only distinguish the life signs between male and female.

When they do find Teyla, after quite a bit of searching because of the number of women the small group of the 220 people have captured via the Stargate or by other means, her injuries are pretty severe based on what Beckett can tell. All they have treat her injuries is whatever Beckett has in his backpack. When they get her into a secret passageway and the cave system Beckett does his best to treat her with what he has and then says that they should wait about 24 hours, because she would be stabilized enough to be moved by then, before they can get her back to Atlantis.

Now I don't know if we want to have Teyla have a near death experience or at something bad happen to her off-world this season but if we wanted to go with this then I would be willing write it.

I also think this idea, my other idea, (part 1 & part2 (spoiler tag part)), someone's idea of Torren getting sick, whatever other near death experience someone comes up with would really work in terms of Teyla & Sheppard's feelings

Another think I thought was if all this happen then maybe in the final episode of the season Teyla could have something happen to her that causes the episode to be a cliffhanger and have her have a near death experience in the beginning of Season 7, if there was one. This would really, I think, give Sheppard a wake up call.

I like your idea But I'm struggling to figure out why Teyla is injured

Planet. That sounds cool too.
            Maybe the reason the team has to go there is also the villagers begin to have their woman disapear and with the 220 baddies, Carson actually helps them cure their woman. ????? Just a thought.
            Thats a brill idea

Okay, so its time to start taking pitches for episodes 7, 8 and 9

Now, we need to decide if the mid season two parter will further the Todd season arc, if not then one of these eps needs to involve it

Also, I think one of these eps should be a Ronon or a McKay ep, just to spread them out

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

YAY you

No i've not had a cough, I thought it was some kind of infection I had but it didn't clear up after I finished the course of antibiotics, i've got a lot of pain in my side just below my ribcage but the doc said it could be the chest wall i've hurt. It could have been when I was shouting at the fotie when Hearts and Hibs were playing, I maybe racked myself pretty bad. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in almost 2 weeks
              I hope it clears up soon Linda

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Thats a brill idea

Now, we need to decide if the mid season two parter will further the Todd season arc, if not then one of these eps needs to involve it

Also, I think one of these eps should be a Ronon or a McKay ep, just to spread them out

I think it should be a Ronon ep, we've had enough McKay heavy eps over the years to last us a lifetime Ain't you glad i'm back
                sigpic

Comment

I hope it clears up soon Linda

Thanks Cazz Me too, cause I need my beauty sleep
                  sigpic

Comment

How about a Ronon/John episode...or something focused on Ronon's background where he needs John's help.... or he wants John to acompany him somewhere, and they get ambushed and need to fight their way back home..
                    Back in Atlantis Rodney and Teyla get to interact as Rodney is giving Teyla lessons in ancient technology, and they both learn a little something about each other that they didn't know before..... then Teyla sences something is wrong with John and they try and contact them...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      How about a Ronon/John episode...or something focused on Ronon's background where he needs John's help.... or he wants John to acompany him somewhere, and they get ambushed and need to fight their way back home..
                      Back in Atlantis Rodney and Teyla get to interact as Rodney is giving Teyla lessons in ancient technology, and they both learn a little something about each other that they didn't know before..... then Teyla sences something is wrong with John and they try and contact them...
                      Blue! I love that idea! Talk about two seriously underused relationships! Of course, the fact that I love Ronon has nothing to do with that
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Blue! I love that idea! Talk about two seriously underused relationships! Of course, the fact that I love Ronon has nothing to do with that
                        Oh I agree about both being seriously underused and Ronon/John have always been a favourite pairing for me.. especially after the awesome interaction by Joe and Jason at Bedford... I could sit and watch those two just talk...

I like Teyla and Rodney's friendship as well.... Teyla has a calming infuence on him and I've always enjoyed their interaction... the little bit we got..
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh NO!! Sorry to hear that hun. **HUGGLES**

Well, everyone has been sick here, but I haven't had it as bad as them. My oldest was all week from school too.

Make sure you drink plenty of water hun. Sometime just that can help.
                          I am i promise.

Hope you all feel better too.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

oh Hun im sorry to hear that hope you feel well soon
                          Thanks Donna.

Fabulous!
                          sigpic
                          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Some icons...sarcastic as always...

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/51799.html
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thats a brill idea

Well, unless Planet has a different idea. Teyla could get beat up because she was fighting back. We know she's not gonna go quietly.
                              Also, maybe the leader actually has a heart and hates the idea of stealing the woman, but feels they don't have a choice and is the main reason Carson is even allowed to help. ???

Thanks Cazz.

I say Ronon.

I'm not sure if we can fit this in this year, but will we be able to try to do a back story for Shep? Not gonna push.

Oh and for the Earthquake ep. Maybe that's another thing we can have Ronon and Teyla talk about... relationships and other things from their pasts. ??? maybe.

And when you have time... doesn't have to be today, but when you have time can you update all the VS6 update. Maybe if I show it to Rocky, she'll come in and participate.

I think it should be a Ronon ep, we've had enough McKay heavy eps over the years to last us a lifetime Ain't you glad i'm back
                              Hee hee. I agree and yes.

Thanks Cazz Me too, cause I need my beauty sleep
                              Saying to self... "I'm not gonna respond that... I'm not..."
                              *runs from fish* LOL

Awesom idea. I love all the stuff everyone has come up with.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              ITA And me too.

Oh I agree about both being seriously underused and Ronon/John have always been a favourite pairing for me.. especially after the awesome interaction by Joe and Jason at Bedford... I could sit and watch those two just talk...

I like Teyla and Rodney's friendship as well.... Teyla has a calming infuence on him and I've always enjoyed their interaction... the little bit we got..
                              I always love seeing those two together and I never thought of Teyla having a calming affect on Rodney, but I guess you're right. Good poing Blue.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                              I am i promise.

Hope you all feel better too.

Thanks Donna.

Fabulous!
                              OH good and we are. Thanks hun. **HUGS**

Comment

That sounds great! I really like scenes with Rodney and Teyla working together. One of my favorite fics by Tipper is driven by that.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Some icons...sarcastic as always...

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/51799.html
                                Those are awesome! I especially like the "engineers rule" one...which has nothing to do with studying to be an engineer whatsoever..

And the "Ronon wants big boom" one made me LOL.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X