No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think after wordcount was posted here, I'd just drop by to post the rest aka screentime... for anyone who's interested, and don't be shy to repost in any thread you see fit.

And I am done... ...At last... I would like to thank my trusty timer for being with me until the end.

But without further ado... Here are the results of the season 5 screentime counting:

Spoiler:

Season 5
    Total = 852m23s
    Average = 42m37s

They had the full intros until 508 - The Queen, but from then they continued with the 10 second beginnings. So opening credits only if they didn't appear in the episodes which means 4 seconds nonetheless counted.

JF/JS
    Total = 247m03s
    Average = 12m21s

In comparison to season 4
    Total = 282m44s
    Average = 14m08s

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 519 - Vegas -> 21m57s, and the least in 509 - Tracker -> 00m41s.

RL/TE
    Total = 121m53s
    Average = 6m06

Total = 135m35s
    Average = 6m47s

RL/TE appeared in 16 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. She had the most screentime in 508 - The Queen -> 17m30s.

JM/RD
    Total = 116m49s
    Average = 5m50s

Total = 137m22s
    Average = 6m52s

JM/RD appeared in 18 of 20 episodes. He didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, and 519 - Vegas. He had the most screentime in 509 - Tracker -> 14m57s.

JS/JK
    Total = 106m30s
    Average = 5m20s

Total = 106m05s
    Average = 8m10s

JS/JK appeared in 15 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 517 - The Prodigal. She had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 20m24s.

RP/RW
    508 The Queen (previously on Stargate Atlantis)
    Total = 105m52s
    Average = 5m18s

RP/RW appeared in 15 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". He didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. He had the most screentime in 515 - Remnants -> 18m46s.

DH/RM
    Total = 248m03s
    Average = 12m24s

Total = 273m30s
    Average = 13m41s

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 24m31s, and the least in 507 - Whispers -> 01m47s.

PM/CB
    Total = 37m51s
    Average = 8m12s

Total = 18m01s
    Average = 9m01s

PM/CB appeared in 6 of 20 episodes, 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 512 - Outsiders -> 15m19s, and the least in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m47s.

AT/SC
    Total = 12m01s
    Average = 2m24s

Total = 112m54s
    Average = 5m39s

AT/SC appeared in 5 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". She had the most screentime in 501 - Search & Rescue -> 6m54s, and the least in 508 - The Queen -> 00m01s.

RSF/AF
    Total = 00m54s
    Average = 00m18s

No mention in season 4, but in comparison to season 3 when we last saw him in a previously on Stargate Atlantis
    Total = 00m02s

RSF/AF appeared in 3 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m46s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m02s.

TH/EW
    Total = 3m08s
    Average = 00m47s

Total = 25m23s
    Average = 5m05s

TH/EW appeared in 4 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 2 flashbacks. She had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 02m41s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m01s.

And now the moment some of you have been looking forward to the most:

KELLER vs TEYLA

Keller - 15 out of 20
    Total = 106m30s
    Average = 5m20s

Teyla - 16 out of 20
    Total = 121m53s
    Average = 6m06

Total screentime = Teyla has 15m23s more screentime than Keller.
    Average screentime/episode = Teyla has 00m46s more average screentime than Keller.

I will upload the full documents in a bit so that you can look back over the 5 seasons.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I think after wordcount was posted here, I'd just drop by to post the rest aka screentime... for anyone who's interested, and don't be shy to repost in any thread you see fit.

And I am done... ...At last... I would like to thank my trusty timer for being with me until the end.

But without further ado... Here are the results of the season 5 screentime counting:

Spoiler:

Season 5
      Total = 852m23s
      Average = 42m37s

They had the full intros until 508 - The Queen, but from then they continued with the 10 second beginnings. So opening credits only if they didn't appear in the episodes which means 4 seconds nonetheless counted.

JF/JS
      Total = 247m03s
      Average = 12m21s

Total = 282m44s
      Average = 14m08s

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 519 - Vegas -> 21m57s, and the least in 509 - Tracker -> 00m41s.

RL/TE
      Total = 121m53s
      Average = 6m06

Total = 135m35s
      Average = 6m47s

RL/TE appeared in 16 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. She had the most screentime in 508 - The Queen -> 17m30s.

JM/RD
      Total = 116m49s
      Average = 5m50s

Total = 137m22s
      Average = 6m52s

JM/RD appeared in 18 of 20 episodes. He didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, and 519 - Vegas. He had the most screentime in 509 - Tracker -> 14m57s.

JS/JK
      Total = 106m30s
      Average = 5m20s

Total = 106m05s
      Average = 8m10s

JS/JK appeared in 15 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 517 - The Prodigal. She had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 20m24s.

RP/RW
      508 The Queen (previously on Stargate Atlantis)
      Total = 105m52s
      Average = 5m18s

RP/RW appeared in 15 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". He didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. He had the most screentime in 515 - Remnants -> 18m46s.

DH/RM
      Total = 248m03s
      Average = 12m24s

Total = 273m30s
      Average = 13m41s

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 24m31s, and the least in 507 - Whispers -> 01m47s.

PM/CB
      Total = 37m51s
      Average = 8m12s

Total = 18m01s
      Average = 9m01s

PM/CB appeared in 6 of 20 episodes, 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 512 - Outsiders -> 15m19s, and the least in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m47s.

AT/SC
      Total = 12m01s
      Average = 2m24s

Total = 112m54s
      Average = 5m39s

AT/SC appeared in 5 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". She had the most screentime in 501 - Search & Rescue -> 6m54s, and the least in 508 - The Queen -> 00m01s.

RSF/AF
      Total = 00m54s
      Average = 00m18s

No mention in season 4, but in comparison to season 3 when we last saw him in a previously on Stargate Atlantis
      Total = 00m02s

RSF/AF appeared in 3 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m46s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m02s.

TH/EW
      Total = 3m08s
      Average = 00m47s

Total = 25m23s
      Average = 5m05s

TH/EW appeared in 4 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 2 flashbacks. She had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 02m41s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m01s.

And now the moment some of you have been looking forward to the most:

KELLER vs TEYLA

Keller - 15 out of 20
      Total = 106m30s
      Average = 5m20s

Teyla - 16 out of 20
      Total = 121m53s
      Average = 6m06

Total screentime = Teyla has 15m23s more screentime than Keller.
      Average screentime/episode = Teyla has 00m46s more average screentime than Keller.

I will upload the full documents in a bit so that you can look back over the 5 seasons.
      You so Rock FH!!!
      Thanks for both Screentime and Word count.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Ok Question: In Ep 1. Do they fight the Wraith in the MW galaxy? Cause if it's in the PG, then Teyla and family can get dropped off.
        MW

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Well, it would need to be tomorrow night (for me) as I am going to bed in about... four minutes, lol and I'm working all day tomorrow. if no one else offers before then, of course I will hun
        Tis 40 mins later and you're still online

Thanks for the info FH

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          MW

Tis 40 mins later and you're still online

Thanks for the info FH

Thanks Cazz. What do think about the rest of the ideas? Can we have Atlantis in orbit or does it have to go back to the San Fran. Bay?

Ok. off for real this time.

Comment

Thanks Cazz. What do think about the rest of the ideas? Can we have Atlantis in orbit or does it have to go back to the San Fran. Bay?

Ok. off for real this time.
            Sorry, must have missed it Tis nearly 1am Erm, I think until they have a ZPM they should stay literally on earth, preserve energy and what not. But once they have the power, sure it can go in orbit

Comment

You so Rock FH!!!
              Thanks for both Screentime and Word count.
              I am glad I did it, and I'm relieved I'm done with it - might do the movie too but that depends really.

Thanks for the info FH
              Thought I'd share the whole package.

Falcon Horus' words and screen
              All 100 episodes compiled in two documents - Words & screentime.
              Hope it works, if it doesn't, give me a yell. It's a .zip-file.

Comment

I am glad I did it, and I'm relieved I'm done with it - might do the movie too but that depends really.
                What on? I'd say watchability but then you bravely went through all of season 5 so...

Comment

What on? I'd say watchability but then you bravely went through all of season 5 so...
                  After Irresistable, any episode looks like a walk in the park.

If I still have the will to do it, but I probably will do it anyway... I would not be me, if I didn't.

Comment

Ohhhh. I gotcha.

I actually like the idea of somethinng like that on Atlantis. I don't think we've actually had a creature like that before.

But how would it get on the Daedalus? I think they only dock occationally.
                    I figured that the Daedalus could have some reason for docking and I assumed when a ship was docked there was an access port that goes from the ship to Atlantis so they wouldn't have to use the Asgurd beam all the time.

Edit to say: If someone would like I could start writing the the idea that way if it gets used then all that has to been is a polish and put into script form which someone else can do. If not then I have another fan fic written.
                    Last edited by planet_tv; 20 March 2009, 06:48 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Sorry, must have missed it Tis nearly 1am Erm, I think until they have a ZPM they should stay literally on earth, preserve energy and what not. But once they have the power, sure it can go in orbit

Ok. Thanks Cazz.
                      If everyone else feels the same, then I'll write it that way when it comes time.
                      If we go with the idea that some teams are in the PG looking for ZPM's, I have plenty of ideas for that as well. If the Daedalus has to leave them behind to warn Earth of the Wraith fleet, I could say that Teyla is going to PG to go home, but also look for the missing teams. John talks to Ronon to help her find them, but Ronon says he will come back with team and stay here on Earth afterwards.

This will give me an awesome angsty, good-bye scene.... I hope.

I've also been thinking of ways how to hint the medical board coming.

Thought I'd share the whole package.

Falcon Horus' words and screen
                      All 100 episodes compiled in two documents - Words & screentime.
                      Hope it works, if it doesn't, give me a yell. It's a .zip-file.
                      I haven't downloaded all the eps you did, but I'm sure you did awesome. At least we know you're a obsessive dedicated fan. Just kidding hun. *HUGS*

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                      I figured that the Daedalus could have some reason for docking and I assumed when a ship was docked there was an access port that goes from the ship to Atlantis so they wouldn't have to use the Asgurd beam all the time.

Edit to say: If someone would like I could start writing the the idea that way if it gets used then all that has to been is a polish and put into script form which someone else can do. If not then I have another fan fic written.

Well, hopefully everyone agree and we get to do it. I know that Laura is dealing with the city making everyone sick, so maybe in a later ep in first half or somewhere in last half, but I'll cross my fingers.

Off for the day. Not sure if I'll be able to come in after.
                      Last edited by scifan; 21 March 2009, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been here almost for the entire week Been a strange week, so I wasn't able to come on. Have read through the season 6 ideas, and I gotta say I love the idea in general and the ep or arc ideas I've seen flowing
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been here almost for the entire week Been a strange week, so I wasn't able to come on. Have read through the season 6 ideas, and I gotta say I love the idea in general and the ep or arc ideas I've seen flowing
                          San!!!! **HUGS**

How have you been?

I am so glad about VS6's progress. I'm excited too. I love alot of the ideas and can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Comment

San!!!! **HUGS**

How have you been?

I am so glad about VS6's progress. I'm excited too. I love alot of the ideas and can't wait to see how it all turns out.
                            Hey hun! Hoe are you doing? *hugs*

I'm alright. Not been the best week, so to speak. But better now

Unfortunately I'm incredibly crap when it comes to original ideas, so don't except anything from me in that respect I might want to take a shot at writing one though
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              Hey hun! Hoe are you doing? *hugs*

I'm alright. Not been the best week, so to speak. But better now

Unfortunately I'm incredibly crap when it comes to original ideas, so don't except anything from me in that respect I might want to take a shot at writing one though
                              Beside getting up way too early and have to get ready for church soon, I'm not too bad. Not that I mind church, it's just I'm tired and will be having extra kids on the way back home this afternoon.

I'm glad you're better, were you sick???

Oh that would be awesome!!! The more the merrier. IMO

Off for real this time.

Comment

Beside getting up way too early and have to get ready for church soon, I'm not too bad. Not that I mind church, it's just I'm tired and will be having extra kids on the way back home this afternoon.

I'm glad you're better, were you sick???

Oh that would be awesome!!! The more the merrier. IMO

Off for real this time.
                                No, not sick.
                                Spoiler:
                                Dad was in the hospital with heart probs on Sunday He's home now, but it's not good. They have a treatment though, so hopefully all will be well again in a few weeks

That sounds like a busy day! Have a good one
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X