Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    SGU?? Oops...I meant SGC...
    Maybe I read it wrong. it's possible. I was in the library for 6 hours today and my eyes have gotten really tired, lol
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh oh, can't have that Ok Moorish aggis it is then

mmmmmmm, Irn-bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......I'm addicyted to the stuff. If I huvnae hud any in a few days I huv withdrawal symptoms

I can't think of anything Scottish to say

You'll feel phenomenal too
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

I love it! They could defeat the first wraith fleet in episode one and then the Appollo comes in episode two which prompts the IOA to let Atlantis go back to Pegasus

That's what I was thinking. Have them all breathe a sigh of relief then the news comes about another fleet in the void and that's the cliffhanger...

I have an idea about Caldwell and the IOA arguing about sending the Daedalus, because it's not ready. The IOA orders team shepp to get the lab up and running but in the mean time, sends teams out to worlds looking for ZPMs.

Maybe... Maybe Teyla's not sure about going to an AU (if that is indeed the case) and her and Sheppard have a moment where he tells her she doesn't need to come to the AU; she can go with Lorne's team to be safer. She protests but he just looks at her, giving Kanaan&Torren and pointed look before she concedes... But then, that means that she wouldn't be in THAT aspect of the ep and we all know how much Linda would hate me for suggesting this

Muahahahahaha.

Comment

Sometimes (i.e. Remants) the spoilers are more exciting that the episode Plus they come first so I'm looking forward to them

:
        I mean, I was spoiler free for the back half of season 4, right through. I wasn't even sure what Vegas' episode name was that's how spoiler free I was but it's knowing that the spoilers are out there, and the production photos and vids from JM's blogs... We won't have that anymore

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Maybe I read it wrong. it's possible. I was in the library for 6 hours today and my eyes have gotten really tired, lol
          You were right; I just went back and edited it.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            That sounds about right to me for Ep1. Maybe we can have Ronon talking to Teyla about the news of John being forced to stay on Earth by IOA and Kanann over hears her how upset she is about the news.. Oh!! Or better yet! John gives Teyla the news and they have a hug moment and Kanaan sees them both.
            I love this sci...that would be a good way for Kanaan to realise how much John means to her..

I can't wait to read the first 3 eps and to see all these great ideas put on paper.. They all sound awesome and I'm feeling a bit miffed at JM's attitude and his favouritism for McKay. He talks about how much he would miss everyone on the show..except JF.. and then he pretty much made it clear that the only character he loved was McKay. and that all the writers loved McKay... well that was pretty obvious.... I wish they had been able to put their personal preferences aside and try and show as much enthusiasm for all their cast... and I thought it was pretty unprofessional that he couldnt think of one word to say about the leading guy who had been on the show for 5 years..
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, like it was when it was getting built? Not have the station, just an interchange? Lol. That might be an option... Do darts have DHDs on them?
              Darts do have DHDs, but that's why Earth has the iris and Atlantis the shield.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Exactly. And i remember that most of us wanted to see more of the city so it fits perfectly. And i always thought that the Ancients would have been smart enough to have a way of making more zmpm's. Cause if i remember right, the city in The Tower had a whole mess of them underground, which makes me think that the Ancients made a whole mess of them and stored them, so they didnt have a need for the lab for the time being
              Makes sense they would have. Everytime they built a ship they'd have to make a ZPM to power it.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I like your ideas for Ronon and Teyla Shep has to be on Atlantis for him to discover the lab, plus of Woolsey isn't on Atlantis then surely he'd order Shep to stay like he did in FC

Sometimes (i.e. Remants) the spoilers are more exciting that the episode Plus they come first so I'm looking forward to them

I love it! They could defeat the first wraith fleet in episode one and then the Appollo comes in episode two which prompts the IOA to let Atlantis go back to Pegasus

Yay! A hug

Hope you feel better Linda!

Is it bad that I still haven't seen Remnants yet Oh and thanks Cazz, I hope so too

I can't think of anything Scottish to say

You'll feel phenomenal too
                Och aye the noo

That's what I was thinking. Have them all breathe a sigh of relief then the news comes about another fleet in the void and that's the cliffhanger...

I have an idea about Caldwell and the IOA arguing about sending the Daedalus, because it's not ready. The IOA orders team shepp to get the lab up and running but in the mean time, sends teams out to worlds looking for ZPMs.

Maybe... Maybe Teyla's not sure about going to an AU (if that is indeed the case) and her and Sheppard have a moment where he tells her she doesn't need to come to the AU; she can go with Lorne's team to be safer. She protests but he just looks at her, giving Kanaan&Torren and pointed look before she concedes... But then, that means that she wouldn't be in THAT aspect of the ep and we all know how much Linda would hate me for suggesting this

Muahahahahaha.
                Oh haha, very funny, are you trying to be JM
                sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to say a quick "Hello" and to tell you that I haven't forgotten about you all, I've just been spending quite a lot of time on Twitter at the moment!

Hope all my fellow J/Ters are ok. Many *hugs* for you all.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                    Just popping in to say a quick "Hello" and to tell you that I haven't forgotten about you all, I've just been spending quite a lot of time on Twitter at the moment!

Hello!! *hugs back*
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hullo...Don't be a stranger
                      sigpic

Comment

Meanie

Just for the spoilers? Our Joe won't be pleased with that

Darn tootin!

- I would say about two weeks to a month? Lets the ships get the repairs done/repairs are nearly finished.
                        -Hmm... I had the idea that they were off base, somewhere just inside the Pegasus/Milky Wat Galaxy waitin on word. Maybe a planet in the Milky Way so they could gate into the SGC? That way, they could be on Atlantis but have NOT been on Atlantis when the fight was going down. (with the non-combatants). The Appollo was in the PG wasn't it, at the end of Enemy at the Gate? if it was, maybe the Daedalus has to go out there to take supplies and that's when they realise there's another Wraith fleet on the way?
                        -Maybe have the team think Todd betrayed them but the superhive actually sent a distress message that is only just getting to PG? Or maybe they've been quietly convening on the outer rim of PG and have actually made it into the Milky Way?

OMG. Plot idea!

Maybe they've made it into the Milky Way. The SGC send a team to a friendly planet to trade/whatever and the people are gone. Teyla suspects Wraith... the place has been desserted but not destroyed, they brush it aside. Then another world disappears, so they send out the not-quite-battle-ready Daedalus to scout about and it finds the Wraith fleet? Heads back to Earth, puts pressure on the team. Appollo reports that they've been following ANOTHER Wraith fleet that has just made it into the void between the two galaxies...

And that's why they need to get ZPM's. They defeat the first wave and have to move out to Pegasus to get the other and to make sure there's no other Wraith fleet amassing, waiting to come to Earth...? That encompasses everything I think... The need for ZPM's, the return to Pegasus, the Apollo, the Daedalus, Teyla, Kanaan, Torren, the IOA...
                        Could be a two parter?
                        Oh boy Laura, You are full of wonderful ideas!!!

Now that you do mention it the Apollo was badly damaged, so I can see the Daedy going back to help.
                        Maybe we can have the IOA say that Ronon, Teyla and her family have to go back to PG, now that they want Atlantis to stay.

Spoiler:

Ronon walks into Teyla's quarters and sees that Teyla is packing her belongings.

:Ronon: I see that Woosley told you that the IOA wants us to leave.

Teyla pauses from folding Torren's clothes and sadly looks down.

:Teyla: Indeed he has. Although, he did not seem to agree with their decision.

She walks around and begins to walk over to the window. She places her hand on the sill and gazes out to the scenery.

:Ronon: Then you know that they want Sheppard to stay here on Earth too.

Teyla whips around to look at Ronon. The expression on her face reveals her lack of knowledge of the news.

:Ronon: (Releases a loud, deep sigh) I guess not. He's not happy about the whole thing.

:Teyla: Where is he now?

:Ronon: He's in his quarters.

Teyla rushes off to find John and doesn't notice Kanaan as she rushes by with tears in her eyes. Kanaan looks confused and worried, but then he bumps into Ronon about to leave Teyla's quarters.

:Kanaan: Is something upsetting Teyla?

:Ronon: She found out that Sheppard is not coming back with us. (he says in a low, but forceful tone)

Kanaan remains silent as Ronon walks away.

Comment

Spoiler:

Ronon walks into Teyla's quarters and sees that Teyla is packing her belongings.

She walks around and begins to walk over to the window. She places her hand on the sill and gazes out to the scenery.

Teyla whips around to look at Ronon. The expression on her face reveals her lack of knowledge of the news.

:Ronon: (Releases a loud, deep sigh) I guess not. He's not happy about the whole thing.

Teyla rushes off to find John and doesn't notice Kanaan as she rushes by with tears in her eyes. Kanaan looks confused and worried, but then he bumps into Ronon about to leave Teyla's quarters.

:Ronon: She found out that Sheppard is not coming back with us. (he says in a low, but forceful tone)

I like this...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm still conviced that Torren is the result of a drunken night between John and Teyla.
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Oh boy Laura, You are full of wonderful ideas!!!

Now that you do mention it the Apollo was badly damaged, so I can see the Daedy going back to help.
                              Maybe we can have the IOA say that Ronon, Teyla and her family have to go back to PG, now that they want Atlantis to stay.

Spoiler:

I like this too but
                              Spoiler:
                              not sure about the part where she rushes out with tears in her eyes. She isn't really one for openly showing so much emotion like this, even in the most trying circumstances
                              sigpic

Comment

I want very much to just stop production right here, head over to Bridge Studios and demand that this scene be made, just for us.
                                Awww. Thanks hun.
                                I wrote a different version where Ronon tell Teyla. Let me know what you think.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Well, thanks gater

Do I have to get the fish out

hmm, yeah. You could have Lorne and Zelenka, Teyla, Ronon (like they're even regulars ), um who else, Oh Chuck

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OUCH Poor Cazz

Thanks sci, I hope it's not that either. I remember the last time I had it. I was off work for over 5 weeks and in so much pain. Couldn't take deep breaths at all
                                Oh goodness. I will keep you in my prayers hun. **HUGS**

I like your ideas for Ronon and Teyla Shep has to be on Atlantis for him to discover the lab, plus of Woolsey isn't on Atlantis then surely he'd order Shep to stay like he did in FC

Yay! A hug

Hope you feel better Linda!
                                Thanks Cazz!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                I love this sci...that would be a good way for Kanaan to realise how much John means to her..

I can't wait to read the first 3 eps and to see all these great ideas put on paper.. They all sound awesome and I'm feeling a bit miffed at JM's attitude and his favouritism for McKay. He talks about how much he would miss everyone on the show..except JF.. and then he pretty much made it clear that the only character he loved was McKay. and that all the writers loved McKay... well that was pretty obvious.... I wish they had been able to put their personal preferences aside and try and show as much enthusiasm for all their cast... and I thought it was pretty unprofessional that he couldnt think of one word to say about the leading guy who had been on the show for 5 years..
                                Oh thank you Blue.

I know how you feel and I am upset as well, but I'm just glad that he and PM are not here to ruin our VS.

Lauren!! **HUGGLES**

Comment

Working...
                                X