No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone point me in the right direcction to see the list of ideas for the VS? I know have time to look since I'm mostly done with homework.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Can someone point me in the right direcction to see the list of ideas for the VS? I know have time to look since I'm mostly done with homework.
      Um sorry, I don't have the link, Cazz or gater or sci should be able to help when they get here
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
        My first shipping video (for any fandom) and its Sheyla. Set to Nickelback's "Gotta Be Somebody".

Nobody wants to go it on their own / Everyone wants to know they're not alone
        Love the vid.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
          My first shipping video (for any fandom) and its Sheyla. Set to Nickelback's "Gotta Be Somebody".

Nobody wants to go it on their own / Everyone wants to know they're not alone
          Loved the video... thanks for sharing it with us.

Wow.. so many amazing electrifying moments between them.. such a shame we never got to see them spar again....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Episode 3 could also be the spark that splits up Teyla and Kanaan? He sees how violently/passionately she responds to the idea that Sheppard may die... And how much she risks to try and save him?
            Love it

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Yeah, I like that idea Maybe have some incling of it in the first two eps and then this just confirms it for him and he breaks things off with Teyla

As for the ideas for getting ZPM's I like both Sci's and LandJ's proposals I've always liked the idea of them finding a lab to make new ZPM's. Maybe we can combine the two, they come up with the plan to use the Lazarus thing (I will need to check out that ep of SG1 ) but then Rodney discovers this lab, only he doesn't know if he can figure it out so they go Shep, Ronon, Teyla go to the AU to find the ZPM while Rodney and Zelenka work on the lab. I think we need something that means they are pushed for time... Something to give the episode a sense of urgency and danger, any ideas?
            Whats the Lazarus thing? Only watched some SG1 eps
            Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            ...are thoose stuff free for taking???
            I hope im not speaking over my head, but i would think so or at least my stuff is
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Okay, seriously, anyone else having trouble with the site?

The Lazarus thing isn't... I don't know if someone has gotten miixed up cause the episode of SG1 called Cold Lazarus has nothing to do with quantum mirrors... TBFTGOG does... with the Quantum Mirror, which I am sure was destroyed But there's plenty other ways to get to an AU.
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Yeah, I like that idea Maybe have some incling of it in the first two eps and then this just confirms it for him and he breaks things off with Teyla

As for the ideas for getting ZPM's I like both Sci's and LandJ's proposals I've always liked the idea of them finding a lab to make new ZPM's. Maybe we can combine the two, they come up with the plan to use the Lazarus thing (I will need to check out that ep of SG1 ) but then Rodney discovers this lab, only he doesn't know if he can figure it out so they go Shep, Ronon, Teyla go to the AU to find the ZPM while Rodney and Zelenka work on the lab. I think we need something that means they are pushed for time... Something to give the episode a sense of urgency and danger, any ideas?

Hmm... maybe they get a message from the Pegasus galaxy... Ohh, maybe the Daedalus went to Pegasus to check things out, but it seems that there is a fleet of Wraith ships heading towards the Milky Way and the Daedalus brings the news back... hence the urgency. To protect Earth and the Pegasus galaxy...

Comment

Hmm... maybe they get a message from the Pegasus galaxy... Ohh, maybe the Daedalus went to Pegasus to check things out, but it seems that there is a fleet of Wraith ships heading towards the Milky Way and the Daedalus brings the news back... hence the urgency. To protect Earth and the Pegasus galaxy...
                  That would definitely work
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    That would definitely work
                    That way... maybe Teyla could be on the ship heading back to PG, just to see how things were... Give her a bita something to do. Or maybe the Daedalus was heading out to Pegasus to pick up the non-combat personnell who had been shipped off to the beta site in PG? Because (thanks to Tielan's idea), the non-combat personnell would be allowed the opportunity to leave as they are not important to the fight. Teyla and Ronon were given the opp to leave because it's not their fight... It's not really the non-combat Earthies fight, either. So it would stand to reason that they would be papped off to the Beta site... And maybe that's where Kanaan and Torren are?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Um sorry, I don't have the link, Cazz or gater or sci should be able to help when they get here
                      That's ok.

sigpic

Comment

That's ok.
                        I don't have the link either. I'm just the idea mule/imagination cow, etc etc...

Comment

Okay, seriously, anyone else having trouble with the site?

The Lazarus thing isn't... I don't know if someone has gotten miixed up cause the episode of SG1 called Cold Lazarus has nothing to do with quantum mirrors... TBFTGOG does... with the Quantum Mirror, which I am sure was destroyed But there's plenty other ways to get to an AU.
                          Yeah cold Lazarus was when Jack gets zapped and replaced and then the crystal entity imitates his son. Wasn't the quantum mirror ordered destroyed after what happened in Points of view?

I don't have the link either. I'm just the idea mule/imagination cow, etc etc...

Where's Cazz when you need her
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Yeah cold Lazarus was when Jack gets zapped and replaced and then the crystal entity imitates his son. Wasn't the quantum mirror ordered destroyed after what happened in Points of view?

Where's Cazz when you need her
                            Yes, it was. We can always say Kinsey saved it somehow. Like the Trust has it.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, it was. We can always say Kinsey saved it somehow. Like the Trust has it.
                              No, no. Isn't Kinsey dead now? They could do what the other SG-1 did in S10... when multiple SG-1's turned up in the SGC?

Comment

Sorry for messing hun the name for the Quantum Mirror and I totally forgot about it being destroyed. Tells you how long it's been since I saw alot of these eps.

Comment

Working...
                                X