John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    this is on the same site as well i like this one you hace to scroll down to recent submissions and guess what there is no Keller on this one
    http://www.sgafanschoice.com/
    Wow. There's a lot more there than last time I saw it.
    Thanks for updating it.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hey LJ. It won't let me access the templates and pics. Can you send them to me please.
    Sure- uploading the zips to megaupload now.
    Just as a head's up- the Rodney pic wouldn't unzip for me. Hopefully it'll work for you.

EDIT:
    Here's the Sample Cover: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YBA3GYBV
    And the photo files: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMZMVEIH

Great job LJ!!
    Thanks (for whatever that was for).

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
    Oh I don't blame you. You need to see Vegas at least first I think. You won't get the full impact of the story without seeing it IMO cos I am really working off the emotion from John based on what he has been through in that universe.
    Spoiler:
    And yeah, the movie was very different. They did that with Harry Potter movies too...left out really important stuff and just added other random stuff. The screenplay writers drive me nuts!!! Stick to the books people!!!
    Spoiler:

That's why I love the LOTR movies so much- they kept a massive amount of the actual book in it; basing all their scenes from moments in the chapter (although some bit didn't get included- but they did give a Tom Bombadil line to Treebeard instead!)

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
    I hope you like how it ends!!
    I finished it last night on the print out version- will post a message with the final chapter.
    Last edited by LandJrule; 03 March 2009, 04:08 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63473&page=77

Go vote for JT...round 30 is up!
      sigpic

Comment

awesome wb
        Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Thanks luv

Glad you liked it hun and thanks

Those are great WB

Love it .
        thanx girls!...

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        It's kinda sad listening to how excited he was back then about the show and how disallusioned he became about how it finished....

Little did he know he would have to eat his words about the writing being great. I look back now on season one and it doesnt seem as good as I remember it at times. Though I did love the more light hearted aspects of it and the interaction between the cast.

But SGA went downhill in season 2 IMO.. that still remains my least favourite season. It just became cliched and boring and there are very few eps I will rewatch. I liked how they stepped things up a bit in season 3 and season 4 had lots of potential but that's when we started to see the characters adopt these unrecognizable characteristics, and a lot of the warmth and character moments disappeared.

It was apparent the writers were running out of ideas and instead of developing all the characters and exploring Atlantis it became too focused on McKay and then his love life.... or McKay suffering another epiphany and everyone expressing how wonderful he was. They took the easy, safe and predictable route and did exactly the same for Teyla's pregnancy. Continuity was a thing of the past, taking risks was a thing of the past, good character development became a thing of the past....

But yet they still managed to produce some great eps even in season 5 but the team comradie was gone and this was the downfall of the show IMO....the characters became like pawns in a game. No emotional depth, no feelings except for more cliched rubbish like The Shrine, sorry to those who liked that ep but for me it was a shinning example of how bad the show became. McKay the centre of the universe and everyone else bit players.. what happened to all the other possibilities being on Atlantis offered..

But overall SGA did have many magical moments, and this is down to the wonderful cast. I really don't think I would have stuck with the show without Joe Flanigan, Rachel Lutrell and various other cast memebers... their portrayal of the characters is what kept me onboard..
        I think you said it best........What I was trying to say, you said it with much more detail...

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Doing good! Just catching on all the fanfic updates! I love coming home and checking my email and seeing that my JT have been updated! Love live JT! I've got my fanfic, baby!

Looks like my surgery is the 13th, which is next Friday (I think). Holiday's over and it's back to work! Besides, it's the perfect time to do some more extentsive research with watching some SGA. It's a great healing treatment!
        GOOD LUCK on your surgery Elfie!!!...

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        Can somebody help me? I'm playing on Gimp and I have no idea how to save a cut image.....
        are you trying to save it as a new file?... I think I have a gimp tutorial I'll see if I find it. It's not really in depth but kind of easy start.

EDIT: I uploaded the tutorial .pdf at
        http://www.mediafire.com/?ydltzyyzyyi

I don't know how much help it will be....

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Just made my first icons ever.

Made this with Jasminago's tut. But I don't think it turned out right. Could be the picture I used.

I made this version with two of the textures and changing the opacity.

You can find the tut on the resources thread Camy started.
        I like both, I think the first looks good. It has a nice coloring...

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Like I said in the Rachel thread Padme...Those are awesome

Made a quick sig from The gift, it's not much but some people who will remain nameless was pestering me to get back in the saddle So blame them

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...heGiftJPEG.jpg
        oh pretty teyla!!!...love the pic on the far left...
        Last edited by WitchBlade007; 03 March 2009, 05:39 PM.

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Spoiler:
          Hi Folks!

I was just trolling along and saw a few comments that hit home what I’ve been thinking for the last few months. I must confess, I am a bit relieved and saddened to see that I’m not the only person struggling with their love/hate emotions for SGA producers and writers. It still astonishes me that they could produce such an amazing show and write such wonderful characters and then slowly pick apart everything they worked so hard to create. It just doesn’t make sense.

Anywho, I just wanted to share an old link to my LJ. The post discusses my opinion about the last two episodes of SGA and things that I felt really hurt season five. It can be found here. You’ll note that I really didn’t say too much about JT for season five, because if you’d have blink you would have missed it. If it wasn’t for the private discussion in The Queen and a few looks here and there, there would be nothing to mention. (Sighs) I don’t want to start a rant.

Oh, I almost forgot the real reason for my post………

Happy Belated Birthday Scifan!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            *lol*I can't say for sure for all others...me..I may not hate him but I sure don't love him either...
            Spoiler:
            as a showrunner I guess for most part he sucked at it... it seemed he didn't have any check on what was going on... it felt like everyone ran their own game in the end making the characters feel like they were suffering for different personalities... not to mention sitting and talking in interview after interview saying things like this and that about Teyla...this and that about exploring deeper with the relationships...in the end they explored pretty much just 2 characters not to mention 1 relationship that came out of nowhere instead of building on the one possiblity that has been there since the beginning and has been hinted at so many time I've lost count...

I may not hate the guy..and I may not blame everything on him alone... but for people to be showrunners..to actually run a show and have most of it into check and overlook stuff he has lot to learn from other showrunners...

But hey that's just me... I'm guessing most felt like it was Gero running the whole show since McKay and Keller at late was that got it all and pretty much ignoring the rest of the characters..has left a bad taste with many... sure Gero has given us some really good JT of course I truly admit it...but being a writer on a TV show means you can't just focus on one character just because you like to write for the guy..if that is what it is they need to balance it then out with other writers that has a better understanding of other characters and frankly a large part of season 5 turned into the McKay/Keller season... if it hadn't been shoved in my face like it had I wouldn't mind it one bit..great that he got what he got but darn make it believeble... the whole team feeling was left out..not to mention it felt like for example John and Teyla turned into two people who hardly knew eachother ... and I'm also sick of the view that the main guy just has to be the dashing hero...never to fall in love..never to settle down... frankly what is up with that.. he is just a guy and have every right to be happy and not just the guy that saves the day or be willing to give up his life left and right..

But as I said that's just me... and once again...I don't hate JM but I don't love him either..
            Very well said Nina!. I don't hate JM either but i'm so dissapointed at his and the rest of the writers decisions.

Great artwork Linda and Padme!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Title: Driven
            Summary: Sheppard teaches Ronon how to drive.
            Characters: Sheppard, Ronon
            Pairing: Sheppard-Teyla
            Rating: K+
            Spoilers: Enemy at the Gate

'Cause Ronon's our cheerleader.
            LOL! Ronon behind the wheel! lol! too funny!. Great fic Gater!.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Thanks That image just wouldn't leave me alone

But ohhh.... San!

ROUND 30
              1. John/Ronon vs John/Teyla --> abstain
              2. Carson/Laura
              3. Teyla/Ronon
              4. Rodney/Carson
              5. Teyla/Michael
              6. Rodney/Laura
              7. John/Nancy
              8. John/Elizabeth
              9. Elizabeth/Ronon
              10. Elizabeth/Rodney
              11. Teyla/Kate
              12. Teyla/Kanaan
              13. John/Rodney
              14. Ronon/Sam
              15. John/Sam
              16. Teyla/Rodney
              Ohhhh!
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx akaAgrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Dezrai

Doxymom
                Doxymom's ff.net page

Gater101
                Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

LandJrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Snowball

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

WitchBlade aka OMGirl

YappiChick
                PicFics

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

John/ Teyla Ficathon

JT Awards

SGA John_Teyla

Tielan's Newletter

Unique Bond

WraithBait

JT Thread 100,00 Post Celebration Fics!
                Celebration Stories Begins Here

Beya's JT Season 5 Rewrite

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fics (Jan-Jan'09)

JT Fire Prompt fics:
                MrsB's Burn
                YappiChick's Burned

Dezrai
                In Atlantis (Mature readers only)

Everlovin:
                Inquisition Tag

Hannanora
                Tooth Ache

Hope24:
                No Easy Decisions

JT4Life:
                A Promise

Jtjaforever: Vegas Remix

LandJrule:
                The Secret Family: Part 1, 2, 3, 4

Padme:
                (Untitled Scifi fiction Chapter 1

Seldear:
                The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory

SheppAddictedFangirl
                The Unusual Shipper

StargateHero:
                Sweet!

Teal'c:
                Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
                He Is Mine

Tielan:
                Nexus

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
                Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 22

DevineM27:
                The Journal Chapter 5

Planet tv:
                Teyla SnatchersA Wish Yet to Come

RubyCaspar:
                Aftermath: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

Teal'c2006:
                SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                Mature Readers Only

TeylaJohn4Ever
                Teyla's Trial Chapter 7

Thayne M:
                The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
                Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
                Lost (Chapter 1-30)

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gater:
                Driven
                Life Is But A Dream

JT4Life:
                I'm In The Way

Ruby:
                Are We There Yet

SheppAddictedFangirl
                Idenity Crisis

Snookie:
                Atlantis Destiny

Starg8fan:
                Severed Ties

Teal'c:
                Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
                SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
                Return Policy

March Birthday Gifts

Lea's Gifts:
                By Gater101:Paris, Je T'Aime
                By YappiChick: Trapped in a Whumper's Snare

Sorry. But I deleted alot of stories. Please don't forget that there is always the Author's main sites
                Last edited by scifan; 04 March 2009, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Hi Folks!

I was just trolling along and saw a few comments that hit home what I’ve been thinking for the last few months. I must confess, I am a bit relieved and saddened to see that I’m not the only person struggling with their love/hate emotions for SGA producers and writers. It still astonishes me that they could produce such an amazing show and write such wonderful characters and then slowly pick apart everything they worked so hard to create. It just doesn’t make sense.

Anywho, I just wanted to share an old link to my LJ. The post discusses my opinion about the last two episodes of SGA and things that I felt really hurt season five. It can be found here. You’ll note that I really didn’t say too much about JT for season five, because if you’d have blink you would have missed it. If it wasn’t for the private discussion in The Queen and a few looks here and there, there would be nothing to mention. (Sighs) I don’t want to start a rant.

Oh, I almost forgot the real reason for my post………

Happy Belated Birthday Scifan!!!!

Well said hun. That's how I feel too.

Thank you hun!!!! ***HUGGLES***

Off to catch up on yesterday. Do updates for Art later. (It's too darn early for me. )

Comment

Sci, you can delete my story "Full Beds" under my name if you want, on the alert

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                      Is it me or did Joe look very cute in that interview...close ups are so great..

Anyway, here's what I think:

The great writing that started the show, had dwindled as the series went one. Character moments/scenes and plots weren't what they were in the beginning. I can't site specifics but we've all had moments when we watched an episode and thought something in the writing could have been better. All the plots that should have come about to show the full secrets of Atlantis was pushed aside for other ideas. All the explorations of the city itself seems to have disappeared to include scenes/plots that really never lend to the fact that the Atlantis Expedition was sent to Atlantis to actually explore the city.
                      It would have been great to actually see that, to actually see new inhabitants come in and bring the city to life. But what we got was varying groups of people and never any revealing things about the city itself. (though I admit there was a bit here and there about the city) but I would have liked it if it had gone the way he said in the interview.

Anyway, I thought it was so cute how he said they were all -- off, but off enough that they weren't in jail...

Thanx Sci!!!...

PROCRASTINATION rocks!!!...

12"???..wow!!...bet the kids had fun...
                      It's been awhile since I seen that interview too. Aww, to be younger and naive.

Hee hee. I can Rock, but I ususally get in trouble with it.

Yes they did. It's was really powdery though and couldn't make snowmen or snowballs.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                      Love love love the artwork everyone!! So gorgeous!!

Glad you're feeling better Lea!! Did you have a good birthday?

*has tissues at the ready*

Edit: damn, I thought you meant that in a teasing way *sniff*

I think he just topped 'cute' with this
                      I agree. I love the talent we have in this thread.
                      Thank you hun and yes I did.

Just watched it. so cute You can really tell that he hadn't watched SG1/much scii before though.

I re-watched the vid of the cast saying thanks and farewell... I love that Joe said "I hope the ans don't feel disrespected". In light of Bedford, it seems Joe was more in touch with the fans' feelings than a lot of people and I think that the cast felt disrespected.
                      I think he said that once that he wasn't much in Scifi..... befroe it was said in Vegas.

You can tell he and the rest of the crew aremore respectful of the fans than others.

Title: Driven
                      Summary: Sheppard teaches Ronon how to drive.
                      Characters: Sheppard, Ronon
                      Pairing: Sheppard-Teyla
                      Rating: K+
                      Spoilers: Enemy at the Gate

'Cause Ronon's our cheerleader.
                      Loved it hun.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      That was great, gator!
                      Hey MrsB!!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      Thanks luv

Glad you liked it hun and thanks

Those are great WB

Love it .
                      NP hun.

Possibly! LOL. Ohh man, I'm tired. My head is really sore, too Going tutoring then to the gym as well but I fear it will be an early night for me.
                      OH no. I hate bad headaches and migraines.
                      I hope you feel better.

It's kinda sad listening to how excited he was back then about the show and how disallusioned he became about how it finished....

Little did he know he would have to eat his words about the writing being great. I look back now on season one and it doesnt seem as good as I remember it at times. Though I did love the more light hearted aspects of it and the interaction between the cast.

But SGA went downhill in season 2 IMO.. that still remains my least favourite season. It just became cliched and boring and there are very few eps I will rewatch. I liked how they stepped things up a bit in season 3 and season 4 had lots of potential but that's when we started to see the characters adopt these unrecognizable characteristics, and a lot of the warmth and character moments disappeared.

It was apparent the writers were running out of ideas and instead of developing all the characters and exploring Atlantis it became too focused on McKay and then his love life.... or McKay suffering another epiphany and everyone expressing how wonderful he was. They took the easy, safe and predictable route and did exactly the same for Teyla's pregnancy. Continuity was a thing of the past, taking risks was a thing of the past, good character development became a thing of the past....

But yet they still managed to produce some great eps even in season 5 but the team comradie was gone and this was the downfall of the show IMO....the characters became like pawns in a game. No emotional depth, no feelings except for more cliched rubbish like The Shrine, sorry to those who liked that ep but for me it was a shinning example of how bad the show became. McKay the centre of the universe and everyone else bit players.. what happened to all the other possibilities being on Atlantis offered..

But overall SGA did have many magical moments, and this is down to the wonderful cast. I really don't think I would have stuck with the show without Joe Flanigan, Rachel Lutrell and various other cast memebers... their portrayal of the characters is what kept me onboard..
                      I personally think that they peeked at Season 3, but that's me. And very nicely said hun.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                      Just wanted to pop in and wish SCI a Belated Happy Birthday!
                      Thank you Lauren. **HUGS**

Why do you guys hate JM so much?
                      I'm more mad then hate. I feel we got alot of empty promises and alot of misleading lies. IMO.

I think they all dropped the ball and should've asked the actors for more imput.

Edit: Ok Laura.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        *lol*I can't say for sure for all others...me..I may not hate him but I sure don't love him either...
                        Spoiler:
                        as a showrunner I guess for most part he sucked at it... it seemed he didn't have any check on what was going on... it felt like everyone ran their own game in the end making the characters feel like they were suffering for different personalities... not to mention sitting and talking in interview after interview saying things like this and that about Teyla...this and that about exploring deeper with the relationships...in the end they explored pretty much just 2 characters not to mention 1 relationship that came out of nowhere instead of building on the one possiblity that has been there since the beginning and has been hinted at so many time I've lost count...

I may not hate the guy..and I may not blame everything on him alone... but for people to be showrunners..to actually run a show and have most of it into check and overlook stuff he has lot to learn from other showrunners...

But hey that's just me... I'm guessing most felt like it was Gero running the whole show since McKay and Keller at late was that got it all and pretty much ignoring the rest of the characters..has left a bad taste with many... sure Gero has given us some really good JT of course I truly admit it...but being a writer on a TV show means you can't just focus on one character just because you like to write for the guy..if that is what it is they need to balance it then out with other writers that has a better understanding of other characters and frankly a large part of season 5 turned into the McKay/Keller season... if it hadn't been shoved in my face like it had I wouldn't mind it one bit..great that he got what he got but darn make it believeble... the whole team feeling was left out..not to mention it felt like for example John and Teyla turned into two people who hardly knew eachother ... and I'm also sick of the view that the main guy just has to be the dashing hero...never to fall in love..never to settle down... frankly what is up with that.. he is just a guy and have every right to be happy and not just the guy that saves the day or be willing to give up his life left and right..

But as I said that's just me... and once again...I don't hate JM but I don't love him either..
                        Well said Nina.. I don't hate JM by any means but let's say I was pretty disappointed with how most of the characters were handled and the lack of continuity over the last two seasons. It's like no one was really in charge and each writer just did what he felt like without any thought into what had gone on previously in the show.... it was disjointed and sloppy and as a show runner he should have run a tighter show..
                        i gess i dont hate Jm its just he never really gave us anything that we should have gotten as he did for other Shippers and as a show runner i dont really think he gave much thought to some of is fans out there so i dont hate hate him i just dont like the way he treated the show and the Characters at the end

Well said, Nina, Blue and Donna. I couldn't say it better myself.

Awesome job Linda!!! Hmmmm. I wonder why Lemming woudl do that?

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Doing good! Just catching on all the fanfic updates! I love coming home and checking my email and seeing that my JT have been updated! Love live JT! I've got my fanfic, baby!

Looks like my surgery is the 13th, which is next Friday (I think). Holiday's over and it's back to work! Besides, it's the perfect time to do some more extentsive research with watching some SGA. It's a great healing treatment!
                        WOW!! That's fast. They don't waste time. Good luck hun and keep us updated. **HUGS**

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        Can somebody help me? I'm playing on Gimp and I have no idea how to save a cut image.....
                        PM me hun and explain to what you're trying to do. I'll see if I can help.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Just made my first icons ever.

Made this with Jasminago's tut. But I don't think it turned out right. Could be the picture I used.
                        http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s-tut-icon.gif

I made this version with two of the textures and changing the opacity.
                        http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...teyla-icon.gif

You can find the tut on the resources thread Camy started.
                        Well, I think you did an awesome job. Especially since it's your first time.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Like I said in the Rachel thread Padme...Those are awesome

Made a quick sig from The gift, it's not much but some people who will remain nameless was pestering me to get back in the saddle So blame them

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...heGiftJPEG.jpg
                        Ohhhh, very nice hun.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        Wow. There's a lot more there than last time I saw it.
                        Thanks for updating it.

Sure- uploading the zips to megaupload now.
                        Just as a head's up- the Rodney pic wouldn't unzip for me. Hopefully it'll work for you.

EDIT:
                        Here's the Sample Cover: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YBA3GYBV
                        And the photo files: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMZMVEIH

Thanks (for whatever that was for).

Spoiler:

That's why I love the LOTR movies so much- they kept a massive amount of the actual book in it; basing all their scenes from moments in the chapter (although some bit didn't get included- but they did give a Tom Bombadil line to Treebeard instead!)

I finished it last night on the print out version- will post a message with the final chapter.
                        Thank you hun. My PC still won't let me read it. I can only do Jpg, Gif, Png or bmp.
                        Thanks for trying. **HUGS**

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        I already voted for that round, but heading out to do next one.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Very well said Nina!. I don't hate JM either but i'm so dissapointed at his and the rest of the writers decisions.

Great artwork Linda and Padme!

Hey Mayra!!!

Comment

I think he said that once that he wasn't much in Scifi..... befroe it was said in Vegas.
                          Yeah I know lol. But it seems quite obvious in that interview... So cute. He's very... he looks very shy in it. You can tell it's from s1

You can tell he and the rest of the crew aremore respectful of the fans than others.

Definitely! The actors appreciate the fans, and they appreciate/understand that the fans are intelligent beings and not just a huge mass. Like JF said at Bedford, tptb (namely BW) think that fans will watch anything just because it's Stargate. The actors know that's not true. I mean, how many fans fell away from the show from season 3 - season 5? A LOT.

Loved it hun.

I'm more mad then hate. I feel we got alot of empty promises and alot of misleading lies. IMO.

I think they all dropped the ball and should've asked the actors for more imput.

Edit: Ok Laura.
                          My thoughts on JM.
                          1. Regarding Teyla; he said these things as they were writing episodes and just after the first few episodes were aired. There's a lot of scope for RL to come to them and say that she can't handle all the time onscreen because she has a son to take care of. Especially because her husband was away filming and promoting his film. Maybe they intended to have more Teyla in eps but it just ended up not being possible. As Woolsey said to Teyla "Priorities change". We just don't know if something like this happened.
                          2. JF and DH asked Joe M not to put stuff about them on his blog - maybe RL did too so he's had to skim around some truths to allow them that privacy.
                          3. JM truly did believe that the show would be picked up. It was only after BW stepped back in in season 5 (I think near the end of production) that they realised something wasn't right and that the show might not be getting picked up. If JM said for deinite "The show will go on" then I can't remember; I only remember reading him saying he was hopeful. Remember, he didn't create the show, so he couldn't cancel it. The cancellation wasn't his fault.
                          4. Yeah, he wasn't a great show runner but you can't lump all the blame on him. The other writers are to blame too. PM and JM should have been the buffer, the ones to send the stuff back but you have to remember... these guys have written together for at least five years... it becomes difficult to criticise your friends work. You give people trust and the benefit of the doubt so that it makes your life easier... I'm not saying it was right but i'm saying that that could have happened too.
                          5. Yes, they should have asked the actors for more input (JF sold them two really good ideas). They should have taken on the actors wishes more (Jason M wanted Broken Ties to be a three-six episode long arc where Ronon got to be bad) but they didn't in the back half.

I may not respect tptb as much as I used to but I still have respect for them and I do actually feel really quite sorry for JM with the amount of blame he gets lumped on him.

*sigh*

Sorry, lol.

Comment

Thanks That image just wouldn't leave me alone

But ohhh.... San!

Ohhhh!
                            I should have known you would be the one noticing And in all honesty, could you choose between those two then? Eh? Eh?

How are you feeling today? Bit better I hope?

I agree. I love the talent we have in this thread.
                            Thank you hun and yes I did.
                            Good to hear
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              I should have known you would be the one noticing And in all honesty, could you choose between those two then? Eh? Eh?

How are you feeling today? Bit better I hope?
                              Yes,I could choose! John/Ron... Erm, John/Teyla all the way!
                              yeah I'm better today - no less busy and a lot more cold though. We had snow!

Comment

Yes,I could choose! John/Ron... Erm, John/Teyla all the way!
                                I rest my case
                                yeah I'm better today - no less busy and a lot more cold though. We had snow!
                                Snow?!? It's 4 March!! Doesn't the weather God know that?

Glad you're feeling better though

I should be studying as well now. *looks to her side and sees no books anywhere in her vacinity (sp)*
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X