John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    AGREE!!...think i'll be rewatching that episode...

the baby wasn't Rachel's son, but a actor..I think it was a girl at that....

I also think at that point they hadn't totally written off JT. Cause the dream and the diaologue/looks, doesn't support it. IMO it was a quick turn around though, suprise they didn't get whiplash..
    LOL! I agree with you WitchBlade!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Hey guys, I have an idea... It is time to liven things up in here so I know just what to do, to do that! I'm holding a John Sheppard Crozssover challenge on my LJ, i'm going ot have the rules for it written up soon but the gist of it is a fanfic (at least 1500 words long) with Shep in it (Teyla can be in it too) that crosses over into another fandom.

There will be three different categories for the crossovers, movies, TV series and book series. I'll have everything on my LJ for the rules and what to do. Maybe Camy or someone with good LJ knowledge can help me out in setting everything up?

Right now i'm just going to post to my LJ as per normal. stories for the challenge are to be given title + link (must be post on ff.net (or if on your own LJ the link to the story itself not the LJ post it is on) to enter it in.)

Hope to see some good stuff guys!

~Tey
    That is a seriously great idea! It will get some interesting new stories going, won't it?

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Got that sig done! Hope you all like it.
    Oh wow! That's great!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    *snors* *cough* I am honoured I could inspire you to write a fanfic. I think
    I love your sigs!!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Thanks for the link off to vote.... John/Teyla could really do with everyones support ...
    Whoops! I was feeling so crummy yesterday I didn't even log on!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpgBirthday Alerthttp://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all! Lea's (Scifan) birthday in on March 2nd!

Her favorite fics have fluff, angst or whump.

Her favorite artwork includes sigs and icons, especially anything from S&R (or any other JT moments).

Her favorite characters/people are John or Joe, Teyla or Rachel, Ronon, Jack and Sam.

Other upcoming birthdays (alerts to be posted soon):

Padme18--March 6
    Denzi-- March 29

If anyone else has a birthday in March, please let me know. Thanks!
    Hi Yappi. Mine is on March 29, but it's Dezrai, not Denzi.
    It's really nice of you to post these things!

Loving all the sigs from the con... looks down at mine proudly....

Have been so busy since I got back but hopefully I'll get a chance to make some more too..... great meeting so many folks from here and putting a face to the name....

I'm still hoping that if the movie does go ahead that the ptb will fix JT.... I think they got the idea that a lot werent happy with how it ended between John and Teyla... and great hearing Joe commenting about ending up alone..

John really deserved his happy ending with the lady of his dreams.. ie Teyla..
    We can all hope Blue. But do TPTB EVER listen to us? Nope. They never pay attention to what the fans want. And I swear I'm not bitter....I'm really not....

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Hey Y'all! You know you missed hearing me say this!
    Elfinn, where are you from? I went to college in NC (and have been raised in the south), so I say Y'all too!
    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
      Hi Yappi. Mine is on March 29, but it's Dezrai, not Denzi.
      It's really nice of you to post these things!
      ROFL, that's what I get for typing out birthday alerts when the kiddies are wanting breakfast...Really, I knew it was you....
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        hee hee.

I was pretty shaken up on the Saturday.. no idea why though.

Yes, I know what you mean. The dream was good but I prefer the stuff that came after it - him wanting to carry her but not able to, being the first to step up with Teyla as they confronted Kanaan, sitting in the inirmary together. But I love the drea sequence because it's his subconscious, his dream... I just wonder if he said her name out loud and Ronon heard...

I agree. I think he'd have loved to carry her and take care of her, even though he can't emote it! And I think his jealousy of Kanaan was slipping through a bit there, don't you?

Oh yeah! You know Ronon is the original J/T shipper! If John did say Teyla's name, it would just confirm what he already knew!
        &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

I agree. I think he'd have loved to carry her and take care of her, even though he can't emote it! And I think his jealousy of Kanaan was slipping through a bit there, don't you?

Oh yeah! You know Ronon is the original J/T shipper! If John did say Teyla's name, it would just confirm what he already knew!
          Lol. It would have been amazing!

I love the bit in S&R when he stops... says "Wow" and tells Rodney "You did good Rodney". Moments like that are my favourite moments.
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            ROFL, that's what I get for typing out birthday alerts when the kiddies are wanting breakfast...Really, I knew it was you....

Well the kids do have to come first!! Seriously, it is really nice that you post these things, like Sci posting the stories and stuff...good organization guys!
            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

hee hee.

I was pretty shaken up on the Saturday.. no idea why though.

Yes, I know what you mean. The dream was good but I prefer the stuff that came after it - him wanting to carry her but not able to, being the first to step up with Teyla as they confronted Kanaan, sitting in the inirmary together. But I love the drea sequence because it's his subconscious, his dream... I just wonder if he said her name out loud and Ronon heard...
              HeeHee! That would have been great if he had said something out loud-like when he tells Teyla that this was perfect and Ronan then asks him what was perfect! I loved all those moments - but I also loved the glare that John gave Kanaan when they first encountered him in the hall. Also how the minute Teyla hears gunfire outside her door, right away she yells for John!

Just got my new issue of Stargate Magazine>>
              Spoiler:
              There is an article talking about Rising and they are talking about John and it says "His attraction to Teyla was obvious from day one, and the will they-won't they relationship the two enjoyed clearly started life during that first cup of tea."

And that was the beginning of J/T!
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Search and Rescue pretty much confirmed JT for me... I think the writers were taken over by aliens after that..

Spoiler:
                John dreaming of having an intimate dinner with Teyla.. obviously something he had always wanted... he was always up there front and centre ready to help her... he put his life and career on the line to go and save her.. and where was K..aaaaaaaaaannn.. eh. The supposed love of her life was too scared to help his beloved, and then he just evaporated..maybe Teyla accidently hit him too hard while she was trying to teach him to sparr.. so they threw his body overboard and kept up the pretence that he was off walking the doll er.. baby...

Meanwhile John and Teyla were snuggled up each night living happily ever after.. but they had to keep up the conspiracy.. for Athosian/Earth relations.. um.. yep that's what happened..

It was always John who was around to watch over Teyla....Kanaaaaaan was fish bait....
                Last edited by bluealien; 26 February 2009, 01:59 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, I know what you mean. The dream was good but I prefer the stuff that came after it - him wanting to carry her but not able to, being the first to step up with Teyla as they confronted Kanaan, sitting in the inirmary together.
                  S&R is my favorite ep of S5 (despite my current version having half it's audio out of sync! - it's right at my fav bit, where John tells Keller he's gonna go find tey......the whole Deady's infirmary scene......it's all screwed up!) But we've only got the first 10 eps, & we'll be ordering the dvd in from the US so I'll have a decent copy soon enough!

But I love the drea sequence because it's his subconscious, his dream... I just wonder if he said her name out loud and Ronon heard...
                  Ditto!
                  I started a re-write of S&R (just some minor changes- swapping characters in some bits like the birth of TJ......*whistles*).
                  One bit I did change was when Ronon & John were stuck in the collapsed building- I kept having J say "Teyla?" almost every scene returning to them. Especially- nah, won't spoil it for ya. Cos I might have another crack at the end of it today.........(after watching Twilight......)

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

LOL! I agree with you WitchBlade!

Elfinn, where are you from? I went to college in NC (and have been raised in the south), so I say Y'all too!
                    Louisana, but, I grew up in the big o' state of Texas!

I hope I didn't scare Cazz, Gator, or Blue with my thick accent!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                      HeeHee! That would have been great if he had said something out loud-like when he tells Teyla that this was perfect and Ronan then asks him what was perfect! I loved all those moments - but I also loved the glare that John gave Kanaan when they first encountered him in the hall. Also how the minute Teyla hears gunfire outside her door, right away she yells for John!

Spoiler:
                      There is an article talking about Rising and they are talking about John and it says "His attraction to Teyla was obvious from day one, and the will they-won't they relationship the two enjoyed clearly started life during that first cup of tea."

Yes! I smell a plot bunny... I'll just add it to the list of other plot bunnies!
                      I love how Teyla put her hand on John's hand when she was trying to convince him not to shoot Kanaan... And the look he gives her... *guh*

I love that little snippet from the mag! So true!
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I loved your accent... it was so soft and sweet...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

Spoiler:

Just confirms what we all knew... but I agree the connection definitely started from the first moment they met....
                          sigpic

Comment

I loved your accent... it was so soft and sweet...
                            Well, thanks! It's quite the opposite here back at home!
                            Maybe it was because I was on holiday and being on my best behavior!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Well, thanks! It's quite the opposite here back at home!
                              Maybe it was because I was on holiday and being on my best behavior!
                              LOL...... No really you have a very cute accent.

Battle of the Ships... John/Teyla could do with some support..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63473&page=66
                              sigpic

Comment

Your accent is awesome! I can hear it in my head now when you post

Thanks for posting the link Blue Its very close at the mo so get voting peeps!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X