Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Is it? Oh...

Don't mess with my blonde mind. I've been wrong on a few people's birthday. You know me...easily confused.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Don't mess with my blonde mind. I've been wrong on a few people's birthday. You know me...easily confused.
      I know I just enjoy messing with you

So, you got room for me in your abode this summer?
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/birthday-cake-candle.jpgBirthday Alerthttp://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/birthday-cake-candle.jpg

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all! Lea's (Scifan) birthday in on March 2nd!

Her favorite fics have fluff, angst or whump.

Her favorite artwork includes sigs and icons, especially anything from S&R (or any other JT moments).

Her favorite characters/people are John or Joe, Teyla or Rachel, Ronon, Jack and Sam.

Other upcoming birthdays (alerts to be posted soon):

Padme18--March 6
        Denzi-- March 29

If anyone else has a birthday in March, please let me know. Thanks!
        Sam/Jack and JT, I think I have an idea.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Loving all the sigs from the con... looks down at mine proudly....

Have been so busy since I got back but hopefully I'll get a chance to make some more too..... great meeting so many folks from here and putting a face to the name....

I'm still hoping that if the movie does go ahead that the ptb will fix JT.... I think they got the idea that a lot werent happy with how it ended between John and Teyla... and great hearing Joe commenting about ending up alone..

John really deserved his happy ending with the lady of his dreams.. ie Teyla..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
            Thanks Got three already
            I love your Midway, shex sig

Comment

Hey Y'all! You know you missed hearing me say this!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Elf! (((hugs))) How are you?
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Elf.....
                  Great meeting you and your lovely sister.... hope you're journey home wasn't too stressful...
                  sigpic

Comment

I know I just enjoy messing with you

So, you got room for me in your abode this summer?
                    It's too easy to mess with me.

You know I would love to see you, but I think you would melt, LOL. The average temp during the summer is 38 degrees.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey bluuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....Where's your piccies of thee con
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey y'all!!!
                        How are ya hun? You home then?
                        It's too easy to mess with me.

You know I would love to see you, but I think you would melt, LOL. The average temp during the summer is 38 degrees.
                        Ah, perfect!

Comment

I love your Midway, shex sig
                          I wonder why Gator has a piccie of Jason as her new avi!

There is absolutely no specific reason for it, is there?
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I wonder why Gator has a piccie of Jason as her new avi!

There is absolutely no specific reason for it, is there?
                            Haha, no reason at all! You know how impartial I was to Jason the whole weekend

I watched Midway earlier on SkyOne - I definitely like it more this time around. (Lol not just because of Ronon/Jason). I love when John swings into the Jumper near the end and he kicks the wall of the Jumper, lol. *swoon*

Going to watch Broken Ties in a bit... For the JT of course.. *shifty eyes*

I had watched Runner earlier... I had forgotten how funny SGA used to be. I lament that it started taking itself a bit too seriously in later seasons; I miss that lightness

Comment

I'm the one who looks like she has her hand on Jason's bum *imagines his hand holding my arm*

Classic!!! I so wish I'd been there just to meet all of you!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Hey Guys!!
                              Just a quick post
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Had the stomach bug and still recoverying, but I'm afraid that my oldest is coming down with it. So, I most likely wont be on today either.

Oh honey, I hope you both feel better!!

Friday con report. I seriously lacked a stream of consciousness by Friday night.
                              After a weekend like that I would have been unconscious from the squee!!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              another Banner for the Episode Challenge
                              Oooohhh!!! NICE!!!!! Snurchable??

Fainting at what it was that gave me the inspiration, or the fact that I wanna write JT? LOL.

Just watched S&R... Noticed a few things too about it; like... in the dart, is it the dummy baby, or RL's son? I love the wee smile John has on his face I loved how, as he's being wheeled out of the infirmary he turns back, crooks his hand a little and says "I would be honoured."

i think at this stage they hadn't decided which angle to take with the JT. I loved the look on his face when she says in the infirmary "I never gave up hope." It's a look of pure smug "WTF" and surprise/shock.

So great.

A great team ep; they all bonded so well. Ronon being concerned for Shepp - shouting at him for giving up and trying to do everything. Rodney pulling through for Teyla. Teyla and John at the end... All of it. One thing that struck me though.. It seemed to take John a long time to ask if Rodney was okay... But then, he prob had other things on his mind
                              I've probably mentioned this before, but that episode so completely inspired me! I wrote an ep tag that night after it premiered here in the states because of it. My first John and Teyla story! And then I ended up working them in to the Jack Sam story I was already writing and then 62 chapters later there is a spin off and a sequel coming - just cos of S & R!!!

Spoiler:
                              I love the dream sequence. It's like his consciousness admitting what he won't out loud, that he wants her to love him...and then she repeats the exact words at the end and she names Torren for him....

I really think it is one of the best J/T eps ever. What the heck were TPTB thinking? They give us that and than the rest of the season we get the invisible babysitter. I don't get it!!

Don't forget the 100,000 post celebration!

Thanks Gater!
                              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post

Classic!!! I so wish I'd been there just to meet all of you!!
                                hee hee.

After a weekend like that I would have been unconscious from the squee!!!

--

I've probably mentioned this before, but that episode so completely inspired me! I wrote an ep tag that night after it premiered here in the states because of it. My first John and Teyla story! And then I ended up working them in to the Jack Sam story I was already writing and then 62 chapters later there is a spin off and a sequel coming - just cos of S & R!!!

Spoiler:
                                I love the dream sequence. It's like his consciousness admitting what he won't out loud, that he wants her to love him...and then she repeats the exact words at the end and she names Torren for him....

I really think it is one of the best J/T eps ever. What the heck were TPTB thinking? They give us that and than the rest of the season we get the invisible babysitter. I don't get it!!

Thanks Gater!
                                I was pretty shaken up on the Saturday.. no idea why though.

Yes, I know what you mean. The dream was good but I prefer the stuff that came after it - him wanting to carry her but not able to, being the first to step up with Teyla as they confronted Kanaan, sitting in the inirmary together. But I love the drea sequence because it's his subconscious, his dream... I just wonder if he said her name out loud and Ronon heard...

Comment

Working...
                                X