John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayra
    By the way guys, probably a stupid question but i just noticed that some of you guys icons are bigger than others....just curious how that works?. I'd love for my icon to be a little bigger lol...unless i'm seeing things LOL!.
    If your icon was 100x100 when you uploaded it before then just re-upload and GW will resize it

Btw, could you edit a url in your quote up the page as I think its stretching the page

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    oy wrong expression? i mean im truly amazed at your method of writing and how you bring the characters to life not anyone can do that
    Its should be 'You never cease to amaze me'

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

There ya go thats what i meant guess i didnt finish my thought properly im sorry Laura hun i truly am
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        I cease to amaze you? That's not a good thing
        LOL, the truth is revealed. How many days until Bedford?
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          oy wrong expression? i mean im truly amazed at your method of writing and how you bring the characters to life not anyone can do that

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          LOL, the truth is revealed. How many days until Bedford?
          Too many!!!

BTW, I sent you that thing (fic) like... three times. Have you got it yet? Lol.

Is it just me, or is the thread stretched?
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Too many!!!

BTW, I sent you that thing (fic) like... three times. Have you got it yet? Lol.

Is it just me, or is the thread stretched?
            Um, no. LOL, you are sending it to the right email addie, right? *ducks*

And yeah, the page is stretched like butter scraped over too much bread...
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Um, no. LOL, you are sending it to the right email addie, right? *ducks*

And yeah, the page is stretched like butter scraped over too much bread...
              Ha, probably not. Mail me and i'll reply to it.

It was fine til Snowy posted on this page...

Just winding you up, love.

Bedfoooorrrd! Jess, I kind of wish DH was going.. I'd ask him to sign a pic "to le petite geek! Love David"

Comment

If your icon was 100x100 when you uploaded it before then just re-upload and GW will resize it

Btw, could you edit a url in your quote up the page as I think its stretching the page

Ah! was that me stretching the page?.... how do i fix it?. I didn't put any url's on my post or quote any pics???. Sorry, don't know what i did lol.

I believe my icons are 100x100, so i don't have to resize it or anything, just re-upload it again, cool, i'll give it a shot.
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Okay, i deleted my post but the page is still stretched...so not sure if it's me or not lol.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    Okay, i deleted my post but the page is still stretched...so not sure if it's me or not lol.
                    Oops no, it was Snowy Your icons confused me

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Oops no, it was Snowy Your icons confused me

LOL! that's okay, thought i was going insane there for a minute lol.

Oh! and my icon is bigger now! thanks!. Since when has this been going on that i barely noticed that the icons could be bigger! LOL!.
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Lol, just keep posting 'til it goes away.

I was going to write tonight but... I wrote half a Criminal Minds story instead. And watched House. And Criminal Minds. Did some uni work.

My SGA writin vibe is gone.

Comment

Bedfoooorrrd! Jess, I kind of wish DH was going.. I'd ask him to sign a pic "to le petite geek! Love David"

OK, I'll email after the kiddies go to bed. Mike's working late tonight so I have tucking in duty. Totally LOL, petite geek...

Lol, just keep posting 'til it goes away.

I was going to write tonight but... I wrote half a Criminal Minds story instead. And watched House. And Criminal Minds. Did some uni work.

My SGA writin vibe is gone.
                          I know the feeling. I have an Eleventh Hour fic I just need to type out. I'm trying to convince myself to work on my season 2 tag, but it's slow going.
                          sigpic

Comment

100,000 Posts Artwork

Sunday (the sig took me fooooooorever i was ready to throw my computer out the window )

Spoiler:
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Stunning, Snowy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Stunning, Snowy!
                                Thanks
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X