John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
    Also...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Everyone!!!

Though I admit that I hate this holiday when I don't have a boyfriend...

*points to siggie below*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

*points to siggie below*

Okay, I feel better now!!! Love that Linda!!
      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

I

Is that commentary from Joe M? On the Conversion commentary? I don't remember it and I usually remember most of the Sheyla comments.

And just great general discussion on this - I agreed with pretty much everyone's comments!
        It was JF's commentary..

I don't really mind Valentines day... it's also my daughters birthday so that takes my mind off the romantic stuff.... lol..
        sigpic

Comment

Joe Flanigan participated in the Conversion commentary? Wow! I REALLY didn't remember that.... *goes off to watch the Conversion commentary*
          &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Okay, I feel better now!!! Love that Linda!!
            Thank you, thank you...Glad I could be of assistance
            sigpic

Comment

Joe Flanigan participated in the Conversion commentary? Wow! I REALLY didn't remember that.... *goes off to watch the Conversion commentary*
              Yep, and he mentioned that Rachel's parents were on set for the kiss scene and she was so nervous!
              sigpic

Comment

*points to siggie below*
                Is Linda having a little meldown...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  It was JF's commentary..

I don't really mind Valentines day... it's also my daughters birthday so that takes my mind off the romantic stuff.... lol..
                  It sure is JF on commentary on Conversion. For some freaky reason I know this.... It's not as though I've got an affinity for BuggyShep or anything!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Well this is interesting....

I got my Stargate magazine for this month and in it was a commentary on Rising. Now maybe this was brought up in the DVD commentary, but I don't remember it....

"Joe Flanigan can, in fact fly a helicopter, but was not allowed to pilot the chopper during the filming of the episode."

Hmmm....who knew? Well, maybe you all did, but I don't remember ever really hearing about it. Was it in the commentaries on the DVDs?
                    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

It's that dreaded day of the year I detest with a vengeance

I got my Stargate magazine for this month and in it was a commentary on Rising. Now maybe this was brought up in the DVD commentary, but I don't remember it....

"Joe Flanigan can, in fact fly a helicopter, but was not allowed to pilot the chopper during the filming of the episode."

Hmmm....who knew? Well, maybe you all did, but I don't remember ever really hearing about it. Was it in the commentaries on the DVDs?
                      I had no idea he could really fly a helicopter!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        It sure is JF on commentary on Conversion. For some freaky reason I know this.... It's not as though I've got an affinity for BuggyShep or anything!
                        Hee hee!

Spoiler:
                        There's going to be some buggy Shep in my latest story soon....Already have the chapter written though it will not be for 8 or 9 chapters I think.

I ALWAYS wanted to write a Conversion tag, and in the Vegas AU it didn't happen since he wasn't there so I'm making it happen later now in my Vegas story! I'm having A LOT of fun with it!
                        &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Yep, and he mentioned that Rachel's parents were on set for the kiss scene and she was so nervous!
                          Awww!!!

It's that dreaded day of the year I detest with a vengeance

I had no idea he could really fly a helicopter!
                          Totally cool, isn't it? I really don't remember them mentioning it the Rising commentary and you'd think that they would, but since he was doing the commentary maybe he didn't want to brag?? But yeah, pick up the latest edition of Stargate Magazine (the one with Sam and Todd on the cover) and it is on page 47.
                          &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Well that's news to me... I remember JF telling the story about being invited to go up in an AirForce Jet.... they invited him seemingly if he would cut his hair and have a more regulation haircut.. JF agreed and said he had a pilot who looked like George Clooney.. but Joe threw up during the flight... thouigh he said it was worth the experience... but as for being able to fly a helicopter... as I've said I've never heard that before.. didnt sound like he was used to flying after his experience in the jet....lol

Oh and then MGM wouldnt allow him to cut his hair anyway... whew.. that was a close one.. we almost lost "teh hair"...
                            sigpic

Comment

It's possible he was just kidding. It is in the commentary for Rising. I only mention this because, I think in one of the many con vids with him he says he doesn't know how to fly one. Don't quote me, as I'm not sure.

*having to twist Elfie's arm really hard to get her to D's fic with BuggyShep!*
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Im just wondering if anyone could please help me i had to reboot my comp and it removed everything off and i have to re download Gimp but its the new version and when i go to do freestlye it does it diffrently like a line and Points its really confusing if anyone has the Latest one could they please help
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X