No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um yeah...Um I haven't made your bday pressie yet Donna But I will, I know, i'm a little late
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      I know what you mean. I was thinking about that last night. No more squeeing. At least, we have that fic challenge to keep some JT spark. And, I can't wait to see that vid from you and Steph.
      Totally, the excitement has left for me. I remember my friday's revolved around the show and making time to see it and chatting about it after...but now, i just say to myself..."oh yeah, Battlestar Galactica tonight". I like Battlestar but SGA was my obssesion for 5 season..not the same.

Awww! thanks!...we are very excited to do the vid, but it's hard since right now Steph is super busy but we are brainstorming, so i'm crossing my fingers that soon we can start making it!. I truly do hope you guys like it. I hate to say it will be closure for me and Steph as far as JT but i can't help hope for the movies...although i know it's a mistake too with these stupid writers.

I totally agree!...guys, i know i don't say it enough but you don't know how happy you guys make me reading those fics coming out!. I sooo have missed some great JT fics. I'm having fun reading them on the new LJ!.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Well I'm so late to everything...not that I think anyone has missed me in here
        Haven't been home for the whole day...took a trip to another city to check out Disney on Ice..

Awesome artwork everyone...loving all of it...

Happy Birthday Donna Sorry I'm late for that as well....
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Totally, the excitement has left for me. I remember my friday's revolved around the show and making time to see it and chatting about it after...but now, i just say to myself..."oh yeah, Battlestar Galactica tonight". I like Battlestar but SGA was my obssesion for 5 season..not the same.

Awww! thanks!...we are very excited to do the vid, but it's hard since right now Steph is super busy but we are brainstorming, so i'm crossing my fingers that soon we can start making it!. I truly do hope you guys like it. I hate to say it will be closure for me and Steph as far as JT but i can't help hope for the movies...although i know it's a mistake too with these stupid writers.

I totally agree!...guys, i know i don't say it enough but you don't know how happy you guys make me reading those fics coming out!. I sooo have missed some great JT fics. I'm having fun reading them on the new LJ!.

Really looking forward to the vid Mayra...

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Well I'm so late to everything...not that I think anyone has missed me in here
          Haven't been home for the whole day...took a trip to another city to check out Disney on Ice..

Awesome artwork everyone...loving all of it...

Happy Birthday Donna Sorry I'm late for that as well....
          Disney on Ice sounds great Nina.... nice to see you around..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Disney on Ice sounds great Nina.... nice to see you around..
            thanks and it really was great... it was loads of fun..and amazing to see in real life...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I know what you mean. I was thinking about that last night. No more squeeing. At least, we have that fic challenge to keep some JT spark. And, I can't wait to see that vid from you and Steph.
              I've actually had tears in my eyes....and then of course, the boys making fun of me!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                thanks and it really was great... it was loads of fun..and amazing to see in real life...
                Great, Nina...now all I can see is John and Teyla ice skating!!!! *Balls out CRYING*
                sigpic

Comment

We'd got to Childhood's End in our ep discussions hadn't we? What comes after that? I'll go check

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

OT you're right you have to keep hope I'm waiting too for good news but I try to think that I'm young and yiunger than me so we have to keep home

I have to go now but it's storm there I don't know if it will come so I will perhaps stay at home finally
                    OT
                    Spoiler:

Still haven't heard about the role I auditioned for either. But they said this week was the earliest- maybe they're not done yet?

Saw 'Kindred 1' last night- squeeee!
                    I figured out the Hoffan drug was Mickey's doing before they did. Yay!
                    And I'd been keeping it a secret from my siblings that Carson's back at the end of the ep.
                    My sis & I watched it last night- mum was in bed, so when Carson appeared, my sis had to quietly scream (she prob would've screamed the house down otherwise). Then she turned to me, & said: "But he deaddy!"
                    My brother's watching it now- listening partly to it. Tey's just finding out it was Mickey who sent for her using Kanaan.

I loved John's face when Caldwell said the Hive ship had gone to hyperspace- he looked like he was gonna cry! (if only I could hug the poor guy! )

My brother's up to the bit where John & co have just gotten into the facility where Carson is.

Catch ya later- gonna watch the end with my bro.

EDIT:
                    Well, he finished it.
                    All he did when Carson appeared, was smile & go 'huh'.
                    Last edited by LandJrule; 24 January 2009, 03:54 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Its Poisoning the Well I guess what I like about that ep is how supportive Teyla is of Sheppard and his decisions

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Its Poisoning the Well I guess what I like about that ep is how supportive Teyla is of Sheppard and his decisions

And the episode tag I wrote to go along with it
                        +

two unfinished stories I started writing for Wedjatqi's secret santa before changing direction.
                        Last edited by gater101; 24 January 2009, 05:40 PM.
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Does anyone remember the first time we see John's room on the show?
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            And the episode tag I wrote to go along with it
                            +

two unfinished stories I started writing for Wedjatqi's secret santa before changing direction.
                            That link goes to your BAMSR tag

Does anyone remember the first time we see John's room on the show?
                            Hide and Seek I think, when Halling and Ford go tell him Jinto is missing

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              That link goes to your BAMSR tag

Hide and Seek I think, when Halling and Ford go tell him Jinto is missing

Oops

And that episode tag for PTW

I am out for the day. Working then got a Burns supper to attend.

Spoiler:
                              Let me tell you that I love you
                              That I think about you all the time
                              Caledonia, you are calling
                              And I am coooooming home

Not a Burns song but I have the Homecoming ad stuck in my head

Byeee!
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                I am out for the day. Working then got a Burns supper to attend.

Spoiler:
                                Let me tell you that I love you
                                That I think about you all the time
                                Caledonia, you are calling
                                And I am coooooming home

Not a Burns song but I have the Homecoming ad stuck in my head

Byeee!
                                We celebrated Burns night yesterday (no I did not have haggis )

Comment

Working...
                                X