X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    heh whoopsie Oh poor you...Are you sure you wanna watch Identity

Oh i'm fine....JUST 1 AND A HALF DAYS TO WORK TILL MY HOLIDAYS
    Well, I am blissfully unaware of any spoilers, so I have nothing to dread yet. Let me guess though: Keller episode? lol And whooo!!!! I've got three left myself You excited by any chance?!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Thanks Ninja.
    Spoiler:
    Yup we've seen those. The last ep we watched last night was The Tok'ra Part One. So onto more eps tonight! How are you anyways?

OT * Thanks again Hanna.
    Spoiler:
    Thats funny you thought RDA was in the movie, but watching it the way you did it makes sense that you did! So far I feel like SG-1 takes way more risks regarding storyline than SGA but like I said we're only in the middle of S2 so that could change!
    OTP No probs

Spoiler:
    Ooh.. I watched Tok'ra Part two the other day! Freaky! A Matter of Time is a great ep, but you've also got the fifth race and 1969 which are funny ones. Yeah, I'd actually seen the film first on tv a few times and I was at my Nans when the S1 episode Politics was on and at first I thought it was the film so I watched it. That's how I got into it, so it's kind of ironic that I can't actually remember who was in the film!
    sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Hannanora View Post
      Well, I am blissfully unaware of any spoilers, so I have nothing to dread yet. Let me guess though: Keller episode? lol And whooo!!!! I've got three left myself You excited by any chance?!
      How'd you know

Um maybe a little

OTP No probs

Spoiler:
      Ooh.. I watched Tok'ra Part two the other day! Freaky! A Matter of Time is a great ep, but you've also got the fifth race and 1969 which are funny ones. Yeah, I'd actually seen the film first on tv a few times and I was at my Nans when the S1 episode Politics was on and at first I thought it was the film so I watched it. That's how I got into it, so it's kind of ironic that I can't actually remember who was in the film!
      OT
      Spoiler:
      I think it was Kurt Russell that played O'Neill in the film and James Spader played Daniel

Matter of time was awesome

You forgot Out of mind

MrsB...Hurry up and finish S2 and get onto S3....The second funniest ever stargate ep is in S3
      sigpic

Comment

How'd you know

Um maybe a little

OT
        Spoiler:
        I think it was Kurt Russell that played O'Neill in the film and James Spader played Daniel

Matter of time was awesome

You forgot Out of mind

MrsB...Hurry up and finish S2 and get onto S3....The second funniest ever stargate ep is in S3
        It was James Spader and Kurt Russell, you're right. This was years and years ago... like 2000 or something. It was just a shock. There was no Sam or Teal'c and O'Neil was suicidally depressed! lol

Spoiler:
        That IS a good one. Ah... mind you, a lot of the early ones are great, they got a bit tired later on... too caught up in story arcs. In the beginning they do a lot more exploring and one off episodes but it gets bogged down in backstory season 6 onwards... Happens to all shows though, sadly. What do you consider the second funniest episode then?
        sigpic

Comment

It was James Spader and Kurt Russell, you're right. This was years and years ago... like 2000 or something. It was just a shock. There was no Sam or Teal'c and O'Neil was suicidally depressed! lol

Spoiler:
          That IS a good one. Ah... mind you, a lot of the early ones are great, they got a bit tired later on... too caught up in story arcs. In the beginning they do a lot more exploring and one off episodes but it gets bogged down in backstory season 6 onwards... Happens to all shows though, sadly. What do you consider the second funniest episode then?
          OT
          Spoiler:
          Yeah it kinda gets derailed slightly in the latter years...I still think it should have ended at S8....S9-10 were a waste IMO...I hated the whole Ori arc But there were still some good eps in the last two seasons....But unending was so very bad for the last ep

The second funniest ep IMO is Urgo.....That was hilarious!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Thanks for the info Ninja! I'll tell you when I see those!

Hey JTJA!
            *WAVES*

Howdy Mrs B
            sigpic

Comment

OT
              Spoiler:
              Yeah it kinda gets derailed slightly in the latter years...I still think it should have ended at S8....S9-10 were a waste IMO...I hated the whole Ori arc But there were still some good eps in the last two seasons....But unending was so very bad for the last ep

The second funniest ep IMO is Urgo.....That was hilarious!
              OT
              Spoiler:
              OMG YES!!! How could I forget the wonderful Urgo?! I love that episode. Is Window of Opportunity your funniest one? Or something else? It's the only episode of SG-1 my sister will watch!
              Yeah, Unending was a bit of an anticlimax, so I was a bit disappointed with it, but I didn't mind the Ori too much. The show felt a lot fresher suddenly - no offence to RDA, but it was getting kind of tired before.
              sigpic

Comment

Linda I just noticed your location....
                sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one who's not finished their Secret Santa thing yet?
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG YES!!! How could I forget the wonderful Urgo?! I love that episode. Is Window of Opportunity your funniest one? Or something else? It's the only episode of SG-1 my sister will watch!
                    Yeah, Unending was a bit of an anticlimax, so I was a bit disappointed with it, but I didn't mind the Ori too much. The show felt a lot fresher suddenly - no offence to RDA, but it was getting kind of tired before.
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Yep, WoO is the funniest ep....Especially Jack drawing a pic on his plate with the mustard and Ketchup...It was freaking hilarious....Oh then we also get the you know what in that ep

I think the problem was that RDA was kinda winding down his time on stargate and it wasn't the same after he took command of the base instead of going off world woth the others....It's a shame Don took ill and had to leave stargate....I missed him greatly, as well as Janet.....I think all these changes took it's toll somewhat!

I never really took to Cameron....Don't get me wrong..I love Ben Browder, I loved Farscape and he was great on that but I just couldn'ty really take to him on stargate

Linda I just noticed your location....
                    hehe you like?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      Am I the only one who's not finished their Secret Santa thing yet?
                      Yes
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes
                        Great... Well, I've got over a day left... No worries. LOL, I love your location also. Very creative.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Great... Well, I've got over a day left... No worries. LOL, I love your location also. Very creative.
                          I gotta protect my Teyla
                          sigpic

Comment

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Yep, WoO is the funniest ep....Especially Jack drawing a pic on his plate with the mustard and Ketchup...It was freaking hilarious....Oh then we also get the you know what in that ep

I think the problem was that RDA was kinda winding down his time on stargate and it wasn't the same after he took command of the base instead of going off world woth the others....It's a shame Don took ill and had to leave stargate....I missed him greatly, as well as Janet.....I think all these changes took it's toll somewhat!

I never really took to Cameron....Don't get me wrong..I love Ben Browder, I loved Farscape and he was great on that but I just couldn'ty really take to him on stargate

hehe you like?
                            Indeedy I do! lol

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            And fair enough. Season 6 onward it went through a lot of changes that took away a lot of the heart and RDA just wasn't there so much...so they brought the stories to him because he wasn't going offworld which sucked because going offworld is what made it Stargate!
                            sigpic

Comment

I gotta protect my Teyla
                              For sure... Hey, can we write multiple chapters for the SS too?
                              And just send the first one or something by friday?

Did you do fic?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Indeedy I do! lol

OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                And fair enough. Season 6 onward it went through a lot of changes that took away a lot of the heart and RDA just wasn't there so much...so they brought the stories to him because he wasn't going offworld which sucked because going offworld is what made it Stargate!
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah they exploration to other planets is what made stargate so great......SGA has somewhat lost that too this season!

For sure... Hey, can we write multiple chapters for the SS too?
                                And just send the first one or something by friday?

Did you do fic?
                                I dunno, you'd have to ask gater

Oh no...I can't do a fic by myself
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X