No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the vids! ::huggles thread:: Wow, it feels like I haven't been here in such a loooong time. Um, utter craziness in life, so I do have some valid reasons for my absence. In case I don't get to see any of you before hand, happy "The Long Goodbye" Day, and have fun gearing up for shipping week. I'm going to try to pump out a fic or two, so hopefully I won't disappoint you guys in that department. And Mel -- I LOVE your story! It puts me in such a good, shippy mood everytime I read it. Hope to see more of it soon! Love you guys, and miss you. Don't forget about me!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
      Hey camy I answered and said i was gonna be there..even said I was holding off posting my fics until the 12th....I have to come up with a valentine's day aone....Anyway will be there on the 12 to join you guys and keep the fun alive...

It's times like this I wished we all had messenger.
      VB
      VB..there are two different things going on...DM is holding her Valentines' Party over in the site...I want to hold the Valentine's John and Teyla Week here...and that is the one that I posted the calendar for...I want us to support both..and I understood that you were only going to go to the Sunday one.....I want to have different things here in GW next week in celebration of John and Teyla's romance..hehehehe...
      So, can I count on your awesomeness for here as well as for Sunday's in DM's site?

and I do still have messenger..just let me know when you want to chat there....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        Now Camy...how ever did you think I wouldn't participate in a Shipper love fest for our duo...hmmmmm?

AG YOU ARE AWESOME...AWESOME AWESOME...
        can you make the red lighter...it's a little difficult to see the wording...also, is there a way that you can turn that into a sig so that I can posted with me wherever I go? HM? YOU ARE THE BEST!

I was going to do one..but I am still learning the programs that I bought...they are cool but so awesome...

OH, I have to share this with you guys...It's kind of funny and depressing for me at the same time...
        My kids caught me yesterday playing with a pic of John and Teyla in the computer to make a sig...and when they saw it..they were both like,
        MOM! THIS IS PATHETIC...THIS IS REALLY SAD! YOU ARE SITTING DOWN PLAYING WITH A PICTURE OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS..THIS IS TOO PATHETIC...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          can you make the red lighter...it's a little difficult to see the wording...also, is there a way that you can turn that into a sig so that I can posted with me wherever I go? HM? YOU ARE THE BEST!

I was going to do one..but I am still learning the programs that I bought...they are cool but so awesome...

OH, I have to share this with you guys...It's kind of funny and depressing for me at the same time...
          My kids caught me yesterday playing with a pic of John and Teyla in the computer to make a sig...and when they saw it..they were both like,
          MOM! THIS IS PATHETIC...THIS IS REALLY SAD! YOU ARE SITTING DOWN PLAYING WITH A PICTURE OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS..THIS IS TOO PATHETIC...
          Okay..I have another challenge for you guys...for a fic...John and Teyla of coarse...

In the Tower...
          Spoiler:
          the infamous scene that many of us have different views on...some think that John did have sex with the blonde floosy, some think he didn't...so....what if...he didn't...what would make John not sleep with the blonde floossy...what did he say to her..? how did he handle it? how did he get her to leave? and did Teyla have anything to do with his decision? hmmmm....so, write a short one shot with this scene...start it with the original scene in the episode when she walks in his room and does the whole thing and then end the scene with John telling Rodney that they are going to have to risk their lives in order to save Teyla and Ronon...and the villagers...

PLEASE>>>>I have something in mind...but I am not good at this like you guys are...I"m still trying to finish the one that I started for CM...remember I took on the challenge too and now I just can't finish it...but you guys are the best...and this way you can include this for DM's party in Yahooo....YIPEE!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
            Thanks for the vids! ::huggles thread:: Wow, it feels like I haven't been here in such a loooong time. Um, utter craziness in life, so I do have some valid reasons for my absence. In case I don't get to see any of you before hand, happy "The Long Goodbye" Day, and have fun gearing up for shipping week. I'm going to try to pump out a fic or two, so hopefully I won't disappoint you guys in that department. And Mel -- I LOVE your story! It puts me in such a good, shippy mood everytime I read it. Hope to see more of it soon! Love you guys, and miss you. Don't forget about me!
            Hon...don't forget to eat all of your vegetables...
            Your not coming to the Party with DM?

Your not going to be here for the TLG party? NOOOOOOOOO
            YOU have to come..YOu HAVE TO........

How could we ever forget you...I wouldn't...

Listen, guys..NYTEL just email me...The Night that Changed all others is updated...Chapter 14 is up>...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
            I love that story!

MEL...PLease update soon.....LOVE IT LOVE YOUR STORY!
            sigpic

Comment

OH, AG! Can you add to that where we are having the actual Tribute Week for the other days..which will be here in GW.......I want to post it in the AtlantisLovers LJ...my LJ...and I want to post it in the Yahhooo sites and in OMEGA and Warrior's forum...YOU KNOW EVERYWHERE! The more the merrier..Thanks hon..YOU are just wonderful...I"ll be keeping my eye out to see if you have added this so that I can start doing this...or if you want you can post it in all of these places..cause I won't be coming around again until Sat. night....

THANK YOU!

So, I hope you guys wait for me and not discuss anything about TLG until I am able to join you cause if you do it before I can make it, then I won't be able to discuss things with you and then...well, then...I will just curl up under my desk and cry...*sniff*

We can do it Saturday night and/or Sunday night....late..after 9:00p.m. Pretty please....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Yeah messenger would be great. Most of my pals in S/J have yahoo and it really helps us keep up with things. I don't actually have a lot of plans for next week. I might not have something to contribute for every day of the week but I hope to join in the fun I really want to get back into the flow of Shep/Teyla I've been away a lot lately. Well I'm dead on my feet so it's off to bed with me, but I did manage to put up Chapter 7 of Wake Me Up http://www.fanfiction.net/~melpomenemuseoftragedy (thanks for all the reviews guys. I love em!)
                OH, MEL...I LOVE YOU!
                Guess what I bought yesterday (yeah, I snuck out and actually bought lots of things, oh..hubby is going to kill me) I bought the CD for lifehouse..YOU AND ME! I just love that song!

You can continue to post your awesome fic....that is plenty enough for us...WE LOVE IT!

VB...I miss your fics hon..when are you going to write another..Hey, take on my challenge..cause I know you and I think too much alike..in some things of coarse..but I have a feeling that what I have in mind you will too..scary!
                sigpic

Comment

VB..there are two different things going on...DM is holding her Valentines' Party over in the site...I want to hold the Valentine's John and Teyla Week here...and that is the one that I posted the calendar for...I want us to support both..and I understood that you were only going to go to the Sunday one.....I want to have different things here in GW next week in celebration of John and Teyla's romance..hehehehe...
                  So, can I count on your awesomeness for here as well as for Sunday's in DM's site?

and I do still have messenger..just let me know when you want to chat there....
                  Oh a whole week of shipperness....bloody 'ell...I'm there!! There's gonna be too much love in the room...we'll over flood this board. Hahhaaha!!! okay I'm there. No doubt..me and my awesomeness will be there---I'll give my awesomeness a call, but I'm sure she'll say yes. Oh and gues what guys...I converted my sister into J/T shipper---oh she wasn't a shipper before and called us quacks..but now she's gonna write fanfics..she's an amazing writer.
                  __------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I have 2 already waiting..and three in the works....so that's 5 fanfics in total. Oh and on the 12 I'll be posting my Valentine's day one...although that's hard to think through.. So no worries I'll have some. Hopefully my sister will have her first done...and be able to post it. Actually I am taking it up...but it takes a while to get the feelings I want across....and you know what's weird ( I sort of like that floosy..she's a good vehicle).
                  VB
                  Last edited by vaberella; 10 February 2006, 07:25 AM.
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

OH, AG! Can you add to that where we are having the actual Tribute Week for the other days..which will be here in GW.......I want to post it in the AtlantisLovers LJ...my LJ...and I want to post it in the Yahhooo sites and in OMEGA and Warrior's forum...YOU KNOW EVERYWHERE! The more the merrier..Thanks hon..YOU are just wonderful...I"ll be keeping my eye out to see if you have added this so that I can start doing this...or if you want you can post it in all of these places..cause I won't be coming around again until Sat. night....

THANK YOU!

So, I hope you guys wait for me and not discuss anything about TLG until I am able to join you cause if you do it before I can make it, then I won't be able to discuss things with you and then...well, then...I will just curl up under my desk and cry...*sniff*

We can do it Saturday night and/or Sunday night....late..after 9:00p.m. Pretty please....

I'll be there to watch out for you Camy.....and all of us as well. I'm telling you, you will love TLG for shipperness.. Well I think it's the ultimate..I think we will have a slew of one-shots coming out of that!
                    VB

Comment

Oh a whole week of shipperness....bloody 'ell...I'm there!! There's gonna be too much love in the room...we'll over flood this board. Hahhaaha!!! okay I'm there. No doubt..me and my awesomeness will be there---I'll give my awesomeness a call, but I'm sure she'll say yes. Oh and gues what guys...I converted my sister into J/T shipper---oh she wasn't a shipper before and called us quacks..but now she's gonna write fanfics..she's an amazing writer.

VB
                      Wooo-hoooo you're coming!! And another S/T shipper Way to Go VB!!!! And of course you're always welcome here, awesomeness or not. I like to come even when my brain stays behind so.... Anyway very cool about your sister. My sis is a shipper too Which just goes to show there are a lot of us.

Hey Camy, I'm sooooo glad you're still lovin You and Me! Makes me even more glad I made the vid for ya And as for your kids thier young, they just don't get 'ship' so I think it's funny. Someday....they'll probably feel differently. Though if memory serves me right you have boys...so they might not.... But some guys do you know

Comment

Melly....

do a vid for me too....'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias...i see a lot of slow motion...I think that's gonna be great..

VB

Comment

Melly....

do a vid for me too....'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias...i see a lot of slow motion...I think that's gonna be great..

VB
                          Can you get me the song?

Comment

sure.....how do I send it to you...do you have messenger? Send me the info..and i'll send you the song....

Long LIve SHeyla!!!
                            VB

Comment

Okay Camy...I did my invitation thingamabob at 2 am yesterday...so this is my redo...hope you like it better!

Comment

Okay here is a sig Camy...I couldn't get all the wording on it because the typing would be too small to read...but you can always link to the bigger picture by posting the link under your sig...you'll have to ask Witchy or Ritter how to do that though...

Comment

Working...
                                X