No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is another Banner i made but its Ot but i thought i would Post it anyway
    Spoiler:
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Fantastic sigs Donna and Sci!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
      Welcome back! Glad you had a great time in spite of the weather....but how could you not, it's Pisa!
      May I have a link to your LJ when you put up the pics...*makes a note to self to create an LJ account*
      Of course Here's link know in case I forget LJ

Lookit what Fainne made me!!

Some icons from LJ contests: Inquisition
      Spoiler:
      That won Most creative. And that won Mods choice

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Snarky pic fic...

Ship Wars

Disclaimer: No ships were harmed during the making of this fic.
        ! Craaazy girl....

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Awesome sigs you guys!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Spoiler:
        Fab icons, Cazzie! Congrats on the win.
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hello everyone.

Oh I agree about the family part. LOL! And the food part! LOL!

Thank you, I didn't make any of them......they were all done by Scifan, csom and Luciana.

Awesome! I'm so glad you're doing a fic on this. I bookmarked it and can't wait for the continuation.

That was great Sci! LOL, the part where she sighs...I sighed along with her.

*crossing fingers and toes*

Gorgeous Donna! Love all the candles.
          Aww. Thanks, hun.

Hee hee. And toes.

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time in spite of the weather....but how could you not, it's Pisa!
          May I have a link to your LJ when you put up the pics...*makes a note to self to create an LJ account*

Ohhhhh, love the green! Very pretty!

Hello Camy and how very nice and generous of you to do this.
          I may take you up on that.

That's a gorgeous pic of her.

Well, it's almost midnight here so I'm gonna sign off. See you tomorrow. *waves*
          Thank you very much hun. I really love that pic of her too.

VERY Pretty Hun

Thanks
          Thanks Donna.

Thanks Hun

thanks Cazz

very Nice Hun
          NP

This is another Banner i made but its Ot but i thought i would Post it anyway
          Nice job Hun

Lookit what Fainne made me!! http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...acazz776b8.jpg

Awesome art from Fainne!!!

And congrats on your wins. Wonder icons.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          ! Craaazy girl....

Awesome sigs you guys!

Thanks TF

MGM posted caps for Infection. Lots with JT.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Thanks TF

And congrats on your wins. Wonder icons.

MGM posted caps for Infection. Lots with JT.
            Thanks Sci! Not clicking on piccies I caught half of one on the whump thread before I could stop myself Looked good

Comment

I'm going to advertise this ship game here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=61539&page=10, because I can assure you this won't be handled like the last one, believe me

Comment

Great artwork...

Congrats on the icon win Cazz...

And thanks for the link to the pics..looking good...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Could someone please post the RR links?

Comment

Well everybody it's gotten to that time once again...

Stargate Fan Awards 2008 is now accepting nominations until December 31.
                    It seems it's been placed at the end of the year so all the work that has been done during 2008 has a chance to get nominated..

So it's time again to look for fics, artwork and videos.

Just remember to read through the rules and info on the site so there is no confusion..
                    And also remember that previous fics, artwork and vids that has won sometime between 2001-2007 can't be nominated again..

So let's get the show on the road..and let's show just how much we support the talent that is out there..that puts in all that hard work and time to make us smile with for example a funny fic, or breathtaking artwork or an emotional music video.

For info on the awards and so on go to this site.
                    http://www.sg-awards.com/news.php
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Lookit what Fainne made me!!

Spoiler:

Thanks Cazz and Lea awesome wallie and icons there Cazz and Lea thanks for the Links
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Could someone please post the RR links?
                        Here you go MrsB.

Parts 1-3, Part 4

Comment

Thanks TF

Thanks Sci! Not clicking on piccies I caught half of one on the whump thread before I could stop myself Looked good
                          NP hun. I understand.

I'm going to advertise this ship game here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=61539&page=10, because I can assure you this won't be handled like the last one, believe me
                          Thanks hun, but I'm gonna step out of games for a bit.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Well everybody it's gotten to that time once again...

Stargate Fan Awards 2008 is now accepting nominations until December 31.
                          It seems it's been placed at the end of the year so all the work that has been done during 2008 has a chance to get nominated..

So it's time again to look for fics, artwork and videos.

Just remember to read through the rules and info on the site so there is no confusion..
                          And also remember that previous fics, artwork and vids that has won sometime between 2001-2007 can't be nominated again..

So let's get the show on the road..and let's show just how much we support the talent that is out there..that puts in all that hard work and time to make us smile with for example a funny fic, or breathtaking artwork or an emotional music video.

For info on the awards and so on go to this site.
                          http://www.sg-awards.com/news.php
                          Thanks for link hun.

I will do my best, but no promises.

Hey MrsB!!! How was your Thanksgiving and weekend?

Donna: NP

Comment

RR Part 5
                            Spoiler:

Teyla’s eyes fluttered awkwardly as she tried to open them though for the first minute or so it proved a completely useless effort. A strange echo clamored in her head; a fuzzy cloud of confusion deeply blurring her thoughts and speech. Nothing was feeling right and nothing was making sense as she continued to try and drag herself from this dark burrow of nothingness.

Soon enough though, the clamoring in her head began to filter steadily and voices were slipping through the cracks of fog though they did not aid her thought process since it was only one word repeated over and over.

Kill.

Teyla’s eyes began to feel less heavy now and through straining with all her might she finally managed to crack them open only to be blinded by a bright yellow light. She raised a hand to shield her newfound vision from this harsh glare and squinting through the shadow of her palm she began to take in her surroundings as the incessant repeating of voices continued.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

It was an enormous room she was in and the voices she kept hearing belonged to the hundreds of strange faces looking down on her from high above. Their faces were dirty and mean, though their eyes and mouths held signs of excitement and joy. She realized belatedly that she was in some sort of sunken pit, though the ground was cold and hard as opposed to sand and dirt. There were corpses strewn around the pit’s outer wall, some very old, only bones and tattered cloth, while others still obviously new, their scent filling her senses with death. The room was mostly dark and dank though the bright neon bulbs that hung dangerously low above her swung eerily though the darkness, almost moving in sync with the endless chant from above.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Teyla’s eyes caught movement somewhere on the opposite side of the pit and her head shifted slightly to get a better look. A man was just standing from the same position she was currently in, his movements staggered and harsh and it wasn’t until the very last moment that he raised his head and Teyla felt something course through her.

His face was familiar, it rang true somewhere inside her. Everything about him felt known, from his unruly tufts of hair to the displayed muscles of his arms. She knew him somehow, though she could not remember how. And when his eyes finally locked with hers across the great distance of the pit, a new feeling emerged inside her and she finally found the strength to get up.

There was only one word on her mind now, only one word in her heart.

Kill.

Comment

Sci - OT

Spoiler:
                              Thanksgiving was great thanks! How was yours? Thanks for the links too btw!

Snow - great RR update!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                RR Part 5
                                Spoiler:

Teyla’s eyes fluttered awkwardly as she tried to open them though for the first minute or so it proved a completely useless effort. A strange echo clamored in her head; a fuzzy cloud of confusion deeply blurring her thoughts and speech. Nothing was feeling right and nothing was making sense as she continued to try and drag herself from this dark burrow of nothingness.

Soon enough though, the clamoring in her head began to filter steadily and voices were slipping through the cracks of fog though they did not aid her thought process since it was only one word repeated over and over.

Kill.

Teyla’s eyes began to feel less heavy now and through straining with all her might she finally managed to crack them open only to be blinded by a bright yellow light. She raised a hand to shield her newfound vision from this harsh glare and squinting through the shadow of her palm she began to take in her surroundings as the incessant repeating of voices continued.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

It was an enormous room she was in and the voices she kept hearing belonged to the hundreds of strange faces looking down on her from high above. Their faces were dirty and mean, though their eyes and mouths held signs of excitement and joy. She realized belatedly that she was in some sort of sunken pit, though the ground was cold and hard as opposed to sand and dirt. There were corpses strewn around the pit’s outer wall, some very old, only bones and tattered cloth, while others still obviously new, their scent filling her senses with death. The room was mostly dark and dank though the bright neon bulbs that hung dangerously low above her swung eerily though the darkness, almost moving in sync with the endless chant from above.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Teyla’s eyes caught movement somewhere on the opposite side of the pit and her head shifted slightly to get a better look. A man was just standing from the same position she was currently in, his movements staggered and harsh and it wasn’t until the very last moment that he raised his head and Teyla felt something course through her.

His face was familiar, it rang true somewhere inside her. Everything about him felt known, from his unruly tufts of hair to the displayed muscles of his arms. She knew him somehow, though she could not remember how. And when his eyes finally locked with hers across the great distance of the pit, a new feeling emerged inside her and she finally found the strength to get up.

There was only one word on her mind now, only one word in her heart.

Kill.
                                Dude, one word...

AWESOME!!! I <3 this.

Cazz, you're up!
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X