X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks hun.

And you're wooohoooing for what???

I totally understand, Linda. I really do, but that's how they win.

ITA Blue! And well said. This is some thing that WON'T participate again.
    Spoiler:
    It's just hard to understand that they think we are being immature and whinny or pouting, just because how things played out.

Happy Thanksgiving hun. Hope you had a good one.

That's awesome. Perfect for the holiday.

Well said and so true. I think that would've been the same and..
    Spoiler:
    I agree that with those kinds of games, just keep us out of it. IMO

I will always be a JT shipper too.

Same here. As long as both John and Teyla are still alive and one or the other doesn't outright say, "no way." Then I will keep on shipping.

Thanks Dee!!! I had a good time and I feel like a turkey.... STUFFED!!!

Thanks for that Donna.

How was everyones day otherwise?
    Np hun hope you had a nice thangsgiving
    Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Hello i come baring gifts!!!

For Cazz
    Spoiler:

RR pt? I think its a bit long
    Spoiler:
    “If I had known that these would be the accommodations I would be receiving I would have made it a point to sleep a little longer.” John responded while rubbing his sore skin, glad they had untied his neck when they did.

With mock sincerity his captor replied, “I am deeply sorry to hear that Colonel but I am glad to inform you that at least Miss Emmagan is receiving better care.”

At hearing Teyla’s name fury invaded his body instantly, and as he peered into the man’s face he noticed the satisfaction he got from upsetting him.

“Where is she, you bastar*!” he growled while struggling against the hand restraints that held him in place.

Bringing a chair from the corner of the cell and placing it right in front of him the man sat down and calmly explained the situation to him.

“After you told Miss. Emmagan to run for the gate a couple of my men managed to catch up with her, and I must say that she is a spirited woman. She managed to knock out four of my men before they were able to restrain her. Even then it took knocking her unconscious, for her to come peacefully.”

“Yeah, well that’s my Teyla.” John stated while smirking at the man. “But enough of this crap, who are you and what do you want?”

“Straight to the point I see,” the man remarked while studying John’s face. “My name is Lygoras, and I do no want anything from you or Teyla Emmagan.”

“Well I’m sorry if I don’t believe you but normally when someone goes to these measures to capture me, I normally assume they want something.” John replied sarcastically, “But if you don’t want anything, then would please untie me, give me back my teammate and we shall get out of your hair.”

Frowning at his words Lygoras was quick to answer, “I cannot do that, Colonel, you have a debt to pay and I’m sorry to say that your life is the only payment acceptable.”

“Whoa, slow down there, I have no idea what you're talking about.” John stated in utter shock, “I had never placed a foot on this planet before today, so how the hell would I have a debt to pay.”

At his words, Lygoras demeanor changed completely, standing up from the chair, he viciously tossed it across the cell, gripped John’s shirt collar and slammed him against the wall.

“Four years ago, you awakened the Wraith! Four years ago my planet was culled! For damned years ago my wife and child where culled! You, John Sheppard, you and the Atlanteans are responsible for their death and now you must pay.”

Wincing from the pain of being crushed against the wall, John tried his best to justify himself, “I never meant to awaken them, and believe me I'm sorry for your loss buy killing me and Teyla will not bring your family back.”

“Accident or not, you must now accept your faith. Marcious bring the serum. I no longer wish to speak to this monster.”

A second individual made his way across the cell and handed Lygoras some type of syringe.

“Hold him.” He commanded to Marcious.

As the second mad roughly held him in place, John tried his best to resist but his body was just too weak.

“Do not worry Colonel, you will soon forget all about your pain, and your whole life for that matter.”

His last thought as Lygoras stuck the needle in his neck, and he drifted into a deep sleep, was, how the heck was he going to get out of this one.
    very nice Snow
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I left this on Jms Blog i just hope he answers
      Spoiler:
      i just wanted to ask will any of the Atlantis Movies delve into more of Teyla’s Heritage and Past at all?
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

For Cazz
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        “If I had known that these would be the accommodations I would be receiving I would have made it a point to sleep a little longer.” John responded while rubbing his sore skin, glad they had untied his neck when they did.

With mock sincerity his captor replied, “I am deeply sorry to hear that Colonel but I am glad to inform you that at least Miss Emmagan is receiving better care.”

At hearing Teyla’s name fury invaded his body instantly, and as he peered into the man’s face he noticed the satisfaction he got from upsetting him.

“Where is she, you bastar*!” he growled while struggling against the hand restraints that held him in place.

Bringing a chair from the corner of the cell and placing it right in front of him the man sat down and calmly explained the situation to him.

“After you told Miss. Emmagan to run for the gate a couple of my men managed to catch up with her, and I must say that she is a spirited woman. She managed to knock out four of my men before they were able to restrain her. Even then it took knocking her unconscious, for her to come peacefully.”

“Yeah, well that’s my Teyla.” John stated while smirking at the man. “But enough of this crap, who are you and what do you want?”

“Straight to the point I see,” the man remarked while studying John’s face. “My name is Lygoras, and I do no want anything from you or Teyla Emmagan.”

“Well I’m sorry if I don’t believe you but normally when someone goes to these measures to capture me, I normally assume they want something.” John replied sarcastically, “But if you don’t want anything, then would please untie me, give me back my teammate and we shall get out of your hair.”

Frowning at his words Lygoras was quick to answer, “I cannot do that, Colonel, you have a debt to pay and I’m sorry to say that your life is the only payment acceptable.”

“Whoa, slow down there, I have no idea what you're talking about.” John stated in utter shock, “I had never placed a foot on this planet before today, so how the hell would I have a debt to pay.”

At his words, Lygoras demeanor changed completely, standing up from the chair, he viciously tossed it across the cell, gripped John’s shirt collar and slammed him against the wall.

“Four years ago, you awakened the Wraith! Four years ago my planet was culled! For damned years ago my wife and child where culled! You, John Sheppard, you and the Atlanteans are responsible for their death and now you must pay.”

Wincing from the pain of being crushed against the wall, John tried his best to justify himself, “I never meant to awaken them, and believe me I'm sorry for your loss buy killing me and Teyla will not bring your family back.”

“Accident or not, you must now accept your faith. Marcious bring the serum. I no longer wish to speak to this monster.”

A second individual made his way across the cell and handed Lygoras some type of syringe.

As the second mad roughly held him in place, John tried his best to resist but his body was just too weak.

“Do not worry Colonel, you will soon forget all about your pain, and your whole life for that matter.”

His last thought as Lygoras stuck the needle in his neck, and he drifted into a deep sleep, was, how the heck was he going to get out of this one.
        Lovely sig, and great part!

Pip posted this on her LJ: SGA Christmas Elves
        It's a riot!!!
        Heehee. Never gets old....
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Np hun hope you had a nice thangsgiving

very nice Snow
          Thanks hun and I did.

Spoiler:
          i just wanted to ask will any of the Atlantis Movies delve into more of Teyla’s Heritage and Past at all?
          Lets hope he answers. It doesn't seem like he does mailbags any more.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Lovely sig, and great part!

Heehee. Never gets old....
          I agree.

Comment

And you're wooohoooing for what???
            I got my car back

I totally understand, Linda. I really do, but that's how they win.
            Well I don't care if they win or not anymore...I won't stoop to their level!

I see someone asked Killdeer if she'd be doing a ship game like the other one she's doing with the characters...I posted and asked if she would keep JT out of it!

ITA Blue! And well said. This is some thing that WON'T participate again.
            Spoiler:
            It's just hard to understand that they think we are being immature and whinny or pouting, just because how things played out.
            I like to think i'm not a bad loser, what I do mind and get very upset at is getting cheated!

For Cazz

Spoiler:

Oh cazz is gonna freak when she see's that sig

Oh and lovin the update on the RR!

NP hun. And don't worry. It worked out perfectly. It was a good twist.

Pip posted this on her LJ: SGA Christmas Elves
            It's a riot!!!
            Ok that is the funniest thing i've ever seen and maybe a little disturbing

Okay, I want you guys to tell me if im seeing things
            Spoiler:
            So in this comic con vid when jewel says teyla is hot isnt joe shaking his head yes?
            Yes he did.....Hey who can blame him

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            Would it sound too strange coming from a girl to say that another girl's hot?
            No it's not strange....But guys can't say that about other guys unless they're, well...You know

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Well if JM is in charge of the movie then I can't see Teyla being in it very much!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I got my car back

Well I don't care if they win or not anymore...I won't stoop to their level!

I see someone asked Killdeer if she'd be doing a ship game like the other one she's doing with the characters...I posted and asked if she would keep JT out of it!

I like to think i'm not a bad loser, what I do mind and get very upset at is getting cheated!

Oh cazz is gonna freak when she see's that sig

Oh and lovin the update on the RR!

Ok that is the funniest thing i've ever seen and maybe a little disturbing

Yes he did.....Hey who can blame him

No it's not strange....But guys can't say that about other guys unless they're, well...You know

Spoiler:
              Well if JM is in charge of the movie then I can't see Teyla being in it very much!
              Hey hun.

Yeah for getting your car back!!!

I think that's a good idea and I agree. This way we won't have to have this happen again.

I was dying laughing with that vid. I told Pip kinda the same thing.(part of me thinking that it's so wrong. )

BBL

Comment

Happy Black Friday!!!

sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

eh, black friday
                  sigpic

Comment

eh, black friday
                    Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving here in the States. It is the busiest shopping day of the year as it kicks off the Christmas holiday shopping season. Lots of sales.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

eh, black friday
                      Yeah, my hubby's least favorite day of the year. LOL
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving here in the States. It is the busiest shopping day of the year as it kicks off the Christmas holiday shopping season. Lots of sales.
                        Oh.....Hey why can't we have a black friday

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Yeah, my hubby's least favorite day of the year. LOL
                        Probably most guys least favourite time of year
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh.....Hey why can't we have a black friday

Probably most guys least favourite time of year
                          Well, I don't think he minds shopping too much, but he's a manager of a retail store so he gets to deal with...um, interesting customers, all day. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE OUT OF iPODS?????"

LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I don't think he minds shopping too much, but he's a manager of a retail store so he gets to deal with...um, interesting customers, all day. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE OUT OF iPODS?????"

LOL
                            hehe, I don't envy him
                            sigpic

Comment

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

RULES:
                              TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
                              Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT
                              uNFORTUNATELY, NO PIC FICS

ART
                              Spoiler:
                              DO A SET (ICON, BANNER/SIG, WALLPAPER)
                              IF YOU JUST DO ICONS, MAKE A BATCH (SIX OR MORE)
                              IF YOU JUST TO SIGNATURES/BANNERS DO THREE
                              IF YOU DO WALLPAPERS, DO 2

VIDEO
                              Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES
                              SUBMISSIONS TO BE PRIVATE MAILED (GW OR LJ) TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER

Sign ups are closed. Below is the list of participants. Thank you all!
                              Spoiler:

Snowball
                              Myself
                              Jess
                              Cazz
                              Asgard
                              TeylaJohn4ever
                              Sci
                              MrsB
                              Ruby
                              TeylaFan
                              Linda
                              Camy
                              Pandora's Box
                              Donna Booth
                              Padme
                              Wedjatqi
                              AlbinoMonkeyC
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

LOL
                                I sure know how that feels... lol
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X